NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue400/400Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue403/403Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Lighting Wolf Technique
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, Kakashi will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Kakashi's hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at the Training Grounds, Egres was happy to get away from his not-so-tight office of his. He spells the fresh green grass, the buzzling trees, and the fresh streaming water forming around the lakes nearby. He was almost happy to be in Kirigakure... almost. Hmm... I think I'm going to train and master this new technique I learned about... can't believe the scroll was full of old ninjutsu.. he thought. He had read a Raiton jutsu that was once utilized by a famous ninja known as Kakashi Hatake. Luckily for him, his main elemental affinity is Lighting. He did not need to re-read the instructions the scroll has given him, it was all memorized in his head, though he didn't expect any trouble without it... He then began his training....
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue400/400Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue403/403Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Commencing his jutsu training, Egress's goal is to master the technique known as Raiton: Rai Ookami, the Lighting Wolf Technique. He putted himself in Hatake Kakashi's shoes and imagine what he would have done to use this jutsu, having a mastery over it. All he had to use was Shape Manipulation and Nature Manipulation. Instantly flickering up the handseals starting with "Ushi, U, Saru" along with a string of few other handsigns. After the handseals were completed, he changed the chakra in his right hand to the Lighting element and lighting appears on Egress's right hand. Rushing forwards to complete this technique to get 8 meters near the dummy target, he thought of a wolf adn threw the lighting at it! The lighting suddenly and accidently turned to needles and threw them at the dummy, landing two feet short. Darn! I used a Chidori Senbon instead.. and because I was thinking of using it.. it didn't come out properly! he thought.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Lord Mizukage knew that he had to try the technique again, this time to remember the shape manipulation of the wolf. Immeditately streaming lighting chakra to the same hand he had used before, tiny sparks of electricity bolted from Egress's right hand. Running forward, Egress mixed the handseals and rpepared to shape the lighting to a wolf. Thrusting his hand forward, he lusts out a long stream of lighting and then soon the lighting begins to take form and morph into it took the appereance of... a wolf! As the lighting wolf charges towards the dummy, Egress no longer needed to get any closer as the wolf neared a feet away from the dummy. However, suddenly when the wolf got near to it and jumped on it, it was pulled back forcefully like it was on a leash. The limited range..! he remembered. In just a second, the wolf vanished..
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 am

Hmm... it seems that the wolf runs out when it's unable to move... hence it could go up to ten meters.. it'd be useful in battle if I could use master it, he thought. Learning the technique was over, not it was to have a mastery over it. Streaming Raiton to his right hand, he advances the lighting and a wolf appears! The wolf charges towards the dummy target at an incredible rate and as it jumps for its prey, the dummy is ripped, crushed, and destoryed as the wolf shatters away! As the jutsu ends, Lord Mizukage Egress Uchiha had a little smile on his face. Perfect.. "Now I have to test it out during battle training.." he declared.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Seeing a raven soaring in the air, Egress knew that it was returning back to its original position. Suddenly, an armed Kirigakure Chunin appeared looking none too merciful and bowed before his Mizukage. "Jiyasha.. I see that you've recieved my message?" Egress asked. "Yes, Lord Mizukage sir," replied Jiyasha. "Good... I'm going to test out a new technique at you, to see how excellent it is in actual battle. You're to attempt to dodge the attack with any means properly and you are to attempt to kill me.." he instructed. "Do I make myself clear?" "Yes sir!" Jiyasha declared. Moving back a few paces, Egress started the battle...
"Begin!" he commenced.

______________________________________________________________________________________
CP Left- 225
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Jiyasha made his first move by circling around Egress and throwing three kunai. Such will... he's hasty to actually claw out my flesh huh.. admired Egress. Focusing chakra from his body throughout the nearby area the kunai is perimetered, the chakra changed to the Lighting element. "Chidori Nagashi!" A sudden stream of Raiton was unleashed and repelled the kunai and headed near Jiyasha. Jiyasha flew back and caught himself on the ground, keeping his entire focus on his opponent. Rapidly flickering up some handseals, Jiyasha seemed angry with rage. "Water Style: Water Fang Bullet!" [Suiton: Suigadan] Four drilling water drills formed from a nearby lake and headed towards Egress. Instantly performing handseals, Egress also used his Suiton technique. "Water Style: Water Wall Technique!" [Suiton: Suijinheki] Bursting a water defense from his mouth, it blocked the Suiton attack. Then, Jiyasha pulled out four needles and ran to get closer to Egress. With a lust of an unusual urge to kill, Jiyasha threw the needles right towards Egress at a rapid rate....
___________________________________________________________________________________

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Character Use: Second Hokage, Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

CP Left- 210
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Seeeing as the senbon were coming at him, Egress closed his hands together to make the Mi handseal. "Doton: Domu!" he used. Egress's body hardened and darkened utilizing the Earth element and it became a much greater defense. The needles came and stuck to Egress, with none having to break off which was a surprise to Egress. "The youth these days are quite talented..." he commented. Removing the needles without them injuring him, he ended the technique and began to make his move. Placing his hand towards his headband, he parakyzed Jiyasha. "Ninpou:Kanashibari no Jutsu!" Jiyasha became binded and wa unable to move. Lighting appeared on Egress's hand and then a wolf emerged to tackle Jiyasha, striking towards his clothes and knocking him violently to the ground, it took him eight seconds for him to get up. "Lighting Style: Lighting Wolf Technique!" Egress has mastered the technique. "You're needed no longer," he said. Lord Mizukage then returned to his office, back to a life of papers....

[Jutsu mastered: Raiton: Rai Ookami- Ninjutsu: Rank- A]

TRAINING FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)   Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rai Ookami no Jutsu (Lighting Wolf Technique) (Egress's Training)
Page 1 of 1