NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cornelio's Jutsu Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Cornelio's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Cornelio's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Cornelio's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cornelio's Jutsu Training Empty
PostSubject: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Time to learn some simple C-rank jutsus,I think I'll start with Lion Combo,then a Fire
Style jutsu.Corn brought with him two dummies to practice better.,but first he'll start by
stretching.Few minutes afterwards he stands next to a tree and starts kicking it as hard as possible and with speed.He could see the tree almost breaking,so he decided to finally start.He puts one dummy in place and only does the first move to kick the dummy upwards fewtimes to get use to it.

Then moving to the second part of the technique.When he was behinde the dummy,but heforgot what was next,so he and dummy fell.oh yeah I have to kick one of his side,but which one?.Corn asked himself a couple of time and played the technique on his mind and figured itout.So from the beggining he kicked the dummy up again and kicked his right side of the
hips and then he landed on the ground and catching the dummy.

Now that he figured out the first two moves,he knew the third move since is almost the same as the second move.He repeated the last two moves and ended the combo with a left kick on his left side hip.He kept reapeating the procedure until it was stuck on his head.This time he finished the dummy and it ripped apart from too many kicks.So he grabbed the other target and threw the other one next to a tree.

Well one last move and I finished the technique,but I'll have to mastered it.preparing the
dummy he remember he could add a move to it.Starting with a kick to the jaw sending him flyingand appearing behind him kicking him to his right side of the hip,then to the left side of the hip,hefinished him spinning to the left and finishing the move with a kick to the guts and slamming the dummy to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Next is the Leaf Whirlwind.This one is going to be easy.Corn removes the dummy and places it next to the tree where the other dummy was laying.Walking up to a tree Corn felt wind blowing what a great feeling it was.When he got there he practiced kicking the tree,then stood in stand then leaps forward.While he did that,he couldn't see perfectly,but managed to figured it out.He got dizzy some times.

The leap was followed by spinning kicks one aiming high and one aiming low.He managed to hit the tree ,but felt,so he was going to try and do it again while the wind was blowing softly.He stands then leaps forward and spinning kicks where followed breaking the tree.He stretched a little because he was going to try and break more than just one tree it was goign to be two.He leaped,secondly spinned kicked the trees breaking them with easyness.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Next is the wind style but this time I'll learn two,the Wind ball andFalling Petal Dance...So he starts breathing in the air and conbining it with wind and creating a circular shape ball of wind,but disappeared.He then breathed in more air and fused it with the chakra and the ball appear again,but couldn't control it so had to throw it at a rock.It was smashed into pieces,but he thought it was too easy since the rock seemed not too strong.

[b]He just needed to keep it controlled,so he repeated the tasks by breathing in and mixing it with his chakra and shaping it to a ball,but this time bigger.He then threw it at a rock smashing it and smashing another huge rock into tiny pieces.It seemed that when he used this jutsu the wind was surrounding the area once it was done and if he could managed to do this jutsu where there was more wind,he could make it bigger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm

For my next jutsu I'll pick a water style and is going to be the water clone.To make he needs water source so he rushes to a near lake as fast as possible so he can get it over with.First he makes the signs required to make them and then gathered chakra.
Water started forming next to him and it was rising to his height,but Corn didn't focused on it too much,so the water just fell quickly.He closed his eyes to not think of anything else,so he did the same things.

It didn't come out so he decided to redo his handsigns and then gather more chakra and one came out,but quickly it disappear to water and the water fell.Need to holder for longer or it won't be use to me. This time thinking calmly and did the handsigns even quicker than before and gather more chakra creating a water clone and trying to hold it.It was getting a little difficult to hold it and he was getting sweaty.

While holding it he got more sweaty every minute and then letting it vanish so he can think.Ummm...just need to concentrate better no distractions.Taking a deep breath he went on with the handsigns and controlling his chakra the right amount and form another water clone,but this time he moved it a couple of feet forward and then attacking.

Letting go the clone he rushed toward the next one and had done the handsigns and created two however it made him a little tired at first.
He wanted to see them run to see their limits and one vanished to water
and then the other one told him if they could fight a little and so they
did for a short time and then the real one hit him in the gut making it
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Cornelio's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue95/95Cornelio's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Cornelio's Jutsu Training Left_bar_bleue125/125Cornelio's Jutsu Training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm

((You have to fix these. They must all be five full lines across the screen.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornelio's Jutsu Training   Cornelio's Jutsu Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornelio's Jutsu Training
Page 1 of 1