NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue400/400Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue403/403Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Arriving from his office to the local training field, the 7th Mizukage begins studying his soon-to-be disciple and how he does. He hasn't been here for two months and would like to get some sort of excersise. He then pointed to fourteen dummy practices with wooden target boards on them. "Okay, I would like you to show me any skills and jutsus you know so far, then I need you to use some hand-to-hand combat to rip off their ehads of the one's left surviving.." explained Egress. "If there're any left standing..." he added showing his expectations. If your techniques are impressive enough, I'll train you in Kirigakure's techniques and personally apprentice you along with two other Genin.." He then wavered his hand to a chop and shouted, "Go!"
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Shikamatsu walked in the training grounds behind the Mizukage with his white cloak, two black katana's on his back to make an x, and his all white Hatake sword on his right side, Also shika had his mist head band around his left eye to block his sharingan from being reveled. As shika approched Egress he stood on the right side of him listening to what he wanted shika to do with the dummy's Ok but i don't have any thing that will take out the dumy's yet but watch. Just as shika got done talking he started to focus his chakra then quickly making a couple hand signs as smoke sourrounded shika for about 2 mins. So when the smoke was clear shika was standing there with a slight smile on his face with 10 clones around him with the same thing that he had on ok lets go now. shika said as the 10 clones started running towards the dummy's as all the clones and him self pulled out there two black as the real shika started to make more hand signs causing a thick mist to cover the area. Just as the mist was vilable the clones and him self disappeared into the mist, racing pase each dummy with its sowrds out cutting the heads off of each dummy by moving threw the mist. Just as shika and the clones took down the dummy's the mist started to clear up slowly as shika appeared behind Egress just as the mist cleared up so he could see that the dummys where standing but didn't have any heads So how was the lord Mizukage shika said as he steps to the left side of him with a slight evil look on his face because this is what he was going to do to the hokages student if they ever meat face-to face.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
NR Genin
NR Genin
Koga Kinoske

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 pm

koga rushes into the area as his swords glimer in the light, koga then jupms to a tree and lands on a branch and leaps to another and another ect., koga then jumps off of the branch and lands 5 feet away from the mizukage kneeling down to him"koga kinoske at your survis my lord
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue400/400Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue403/403Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Egress stood there, watching and observing his apprentice's movements. He had wanted to see some real killing intent in his eyes and see if he's capable of enduring anything in his way. As smoke puffed for a couple of minutes, Egress saw several dopplegangers of the boy. They don't look like Kage Bunshin.. they must be basic ordinary ninja clones.. he studied. Suddenly, there was a thick foggy mist surrounding him and it blinded his sight of his disciple, he knew that this was Kirigakure's basic technique. Hidden Mist Jutsu.. he has come far if he intens to use the Art of Silent Killing.. he thought. He knew that this techniques mixed with clones could throw the enemy off guard, a nice combo. He heard a shing sound and as the mist cleared up, the dummy's heads were decipitated and the boy stood there looking very determined. Egress began to clap his hands and said, "very nice... you've that potention indeed.." He then looked at Koga and said, "Alright Koga.. I knew you to use your jutsus to rip the dummies off their wooden stabd posts!"
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
NR Genin
NR Genin
Koga Kinoske

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

koga grins as another persinality kicks in"no problem master ill rip theas dummys to bits"koga stands up as he throws several smoke bombs all around the dummbys as koga preforms 5 hand sighns and unsheaths his swords as the tips of the blades glow with chacra, koga then slashes multible times staying 10 feet away as the tips of the blades tutch the grass the water from the grass turns into mulible water shawkwaves and go threw the cloud of smoke, as the smoke clears the dummys are all haked to bits and pices
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Truly worthy... thought Egress. "Very good, you two are good enough.. alright I shall make you two officially my disciples and put you in the same squad.. after your third teammates arrives.."he said. "Also, the chance for you to turn back now is impossible and removed." "You'll endure and counter bone-breaking, heart-stopping, and blood-lusting training and mock battles for you to carry on the honor and glory of Kirigakure's Bloody Mist title." "I shall expect genius talent from at least one or two of you and I'll hammer into you the Mist Village's techniques, if you fail to impress which would not happen, I will assign you a Jounin sensei instead as well as placing you into an advanced disciple cell, where your backs will be whipped and slashed if you fail your.. instructors.." "Now then, we shall await for the third to join us.."
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Shikamatsu stood on the side of Egress as he watched Koga make his moves on the dummy. Just as he finished Egress started to speak to the tow about how there where going to be his disciples, and put us on a team but we needed to wait tell the third member of the group arrived, so shika walked over towards a near by tree and stat down while looking at the Mizukage. Because Shika really didn't care about this team that lord Mizukage was putting together because he had never worked in a group with other people he was always work alone. But now that he was apart or a village he really didn't have a choice to, well he did but he wanted to see how it went first knowing that he was going to learn, mist village jutsu, and fight. Shika had really only wanted to stay with them because he knew that he was going to come up against some of the leaf village ninja during the chuunin exams and wanted to show every one his true power, and show that he wasn't an ordinary genin. Shika had an advantage being the only one from the Hatake family witch was a vary power full clan, but he was also gifted with the all mighty Sharingan witch he had good control over unlike some of the other uchiha that walked this world. The Boy also knew that one day he could carry out on his planes and kill a serten someone, but tell then he had to become more power full in order to reach his goal.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
NR Genin
NR Genin
Koga Kinoske

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

koga sheaths his swords as he sits down and meditats until given orders to move"owm.......owm........owm...
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Being a very impatient man, Lord Mizukage decided to contuine anyways without the 3rd Genin. "We'll just start anyway.." he announced. "We'll start out two techniques, the Hidden Mist technique and the Water Clone jutsu.." "These two are both basic techniques in Kirigakure but it'd be useful if you master them." "We'll start with the Kirigakure no Jutsu, this technique allows the user to conceal themselves with a surrounding mist, changing their visibility to near zero.." "Of course, to perform this technique, you need to use just the right small amount of chakra and the handseals to create it, so study me at first and I hope you'll catch on soon," he instructed.

Flickering up a single handseal, clear enough for his students to see and channeling his chakra throughout the area, Lord Mizukage began the jutsu. "Hidden Mist Technique!" A large cloudy fog appeared around the enviroment and covered almost everything in sight. "This is the basic technique for Kirigakure's Assassination Squad," he said. The mist then completely concealed and hid Egress's appereance as he made his move around his students. "Alright, try to conjour that up first.." he said.

CP- 245

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
CK Usage: 3(Light Mist) - 4(Heavy Mist)
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:36 pm

As shika sat on the ground he looked up at Egress as he started to speak about the first jutsu that we where going to do " Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hiding Mist Technique" was the jutsu. Just as Egress said that shika sighed as he remained on the ground still looking at him as he threw up a hand sign trying to show us the Technique before we learned it. Once Egress had finished showing him the jutsu he sighed again as he slowly stood up " i already know this jutsu.....but whatever" shika said as he quickly did a hand sign. Just as shika threw up the hand sign a thick mist started to cover the area causing everyone to be unable to see. While standing in the mist shika's voice could be heard as if he was right next to someone's ear "well..is that fine" shika said as he quickly traveled threw the mist appearing right behind Koga with his katana unleashed and drawn at the back of his neck. "See i could of killed u right there all ways keep your guard up" shika said as he put his katana back into its holder on the his right side is where is was located. Just as shika took a step back the mist quickly disappeared and you would be able to see by the second that it got better tell it was at the point where shika could see everyone and everyone could see shika. "Well whats next sensei" shika said as he slowly walked towards Egress waiting to here what he was going to learn next
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Watching his students performing the technique, Egress decided to procede to the next step. With his mist clearing up, he said, "Pick up the pace Koga.... for now my trail ends here.." he announced. Another Kirigakure shinobi showed up and from the looks of it it seems that he's around Jounin rank. "Because my style in Suiton are as weak, your new instructor will help you, he's well trained in the Bloodmist arts.."

"Thank you Lord Mizukage.." said Yukaza. "Alright, I'll be your next instructor, in this course you'll learn another basic technique, the Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu. 'Watch carefully as it's best done with the Hiding in a Mist jutsu. Weaving the Tora handseal, Yukaza began the jutsu. "First make the Tiger handsign and with the right amount of chakra, procede." "Water Clone Technique!" Soon, water began to morph from the surrounding liquid source and formed a water clone, a doppleganger that resembles the original. "This jutsu is used to create clones out of water and is similiar to the Kage Bunshin. The range of the clone from the original is limited and they possess about 1/10 of the original's strength and chakra," explained Yukaza. "Now then, you'll try this and you'll succeed... I'll not repeat.."
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Shika stood standing next to Egress as someone arrived at the training grounds and Egress began to talk to him. Not to soon after theu where done talking Egress walked away and the Jounin began to speak to the two telling them that he was going to be the new instructor meaning that he was out sensei for the time being. Shika then steped back with his arm's folded looking at Yukaza This is our instructor.... this is going to take a while....hope he dosen't get in my way because i really need these jutsu. Shika said.

As shika looked at the new instructor he watch him as he did the hand signs to a jutsu that they where going to be learning. Quickly shika memorized the hand sign as he saw a clone start to form out of the water that was in the air from the mist. Just as he seen the clone he knew that he was doing now and began to do hand signs as water started to rise off of the grass because of the mist and from the air tell it make it shape into shika "water clone Technique!". Said shika as he looked at the water clone then slowly walked up to it putting his hand behind his back grabbing onto one of his katana that where on his back. Quickly shika unleashed it, shika held it low as he approached the clone putting it thew his chest. Just as the blade went into his chest the clone turned into water and dropped to the ground splashing a little and getting on shika's cloak. Hmmm shika said as he tryed to dry his cloak but just got a little more wet whatever shika also said as he walked up to Yukaza and looked at him with his one eye because the other one was covered up by his Mist Head band.
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
NR Genin
NR Genin
Koga Kinoske

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:50 pm

(sorry i havint been on latly i was studying to get my licens ^^')
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Ooc: It's okay, you can still post your training of the techniques and catch up.

"Alright, looks like one of you have successfully mastered the Water Clone duplication, quite fast.." said Yukaza. "A basic combo could be both techniques used together.." "Since it looks like we're done with two techniques, you're still required to train it until you're out of chakra.." Waiting for the obstructing fog to diminish, Yukaza proceeds with the training. "Okay, you'll learn more ninjutsu as it would all be useful for the Chunin Exams coming up this month."

"This next technique requires the Suiton element. Requiring the Water element affinity, this is a C-rank elemental jutsu. Percieve my movements and use the correct amount of energy. Weaving the Hitsuji and Tora handseals, Yukaza turns around and unleashes a field of blobby liquid in front of him. "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara!" [Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field!] "This stream of syrup-water is very sticky, it can trap a person on this liquid and limit their movement." "There's a way to deflect it but it must be done before you're caught.." Channeling and focusing chakra to his feet, he walks on the water without being caught. "You getting this all down?"
Back to top Go down
Koga Kinoske
NR Genin
NR Genin
Koga Kinoske

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

koga stands up and remembers the mist jutsu by heart as he preforms the handsighns for the jutsu then preforms the jutsu perfictly"hiden mist jutsu!
(can do sinse)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am

Yukaza had determined that one among their group has an accurate photographic memory. Suddenly, a slight mist appears, again obstructing Yukaza's vision a little but he had gotten used to it. "Very well, contuine with the other and this technique and you'll catch up to us," grunted Yukaza. He then escapes from the water and tells the two teammates to resume.

[Meanwhile]

Sitting by a faraway rock, Egress had time to read a book and check how his students were doing. Very good... no doubt that they'll pass the 2nd part if their ninjutsu training is finished... thought Egress. A ninja courier dispatcher arrived and gave a documental file to Lord Mizukage. "Finally.." said Egress. He took the file and as the messenger left, he opened it and read the reports. They were information about his own team...
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Shika sighed as he raised his head over his eye grabbing onto his mist head band pulling it up a little reveling his sharingan tome two. With shikas sharingan out he watched Yukaza do the hand signs then preform the jutsu. Just seconds after he was done shika jumped back while quickly doing the hand signs that he did then focusing chakra into his stomach he exheals and spits out a stream of syrup-water on the ground but not any where that any one will get stuck in it. Once shika had preformed the jutsu he pulled his mist head band back around his eye and just as he did a mist had covered the area oh its just Koga what a noob SHIKA SAID TO HIM SELF. Shika then made his way threw the mist making sure not to hit any thing or trip but he managed to get over by the tree where Egress was sitting. But by the time he got to the tree the mist had cleared up so he was just looking at Egress So whats next on the list sensei shika said as he waited for a answer from Egress.

(sorry for the shitty post)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 am

After he finished reading up the files of his three students, he noticed a presence talking to him. Looking up he said, "So I was right, Shikamatsu Hatake, is it?" he asked. "Or perhaps Shika for shorter but it won't matter now.." "Your third member would be from a Konoha clan, like yours." "After your ninjutsu training is done, we'll go on another specific training and help you in certain areas.." "But in the meantime, I believe your instructor has another technique to reveal.." pointed Egress.

Forming three water clones, Yukaza began a new technique. "All right, listen up! These jutsus that are taught to you will help you in your next excersise, so pay attention adn do this right!" Yukaza guided. Yukaza began to form several handseals at a steady rate. "Snake, Sheep, Tiger, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Rabbit," he weaved. He then clapped his hands together and began the technique. "Water Style: Water Prison Technique!" Water from all three pools emerge and morphed to trap one of Yukaza's water clone. Instantly, Yukaza himself sticks his hands into the water prison to maintain it. "Using water to imprison an enemy, this prison is nearly inescapable." "Enemies inside the prison cannot breathe and cannot move, though they can still communicate." "One must stick their hand inside this sphere in order to keep it open, but even so, large amounts of water are needed to trap the target, and that's when the enemy's chakra control becomes your disadvantage." "The shinobi should first use hand-to-hand combat with the enemy, to weaken their muscles and restrain their stamina. Then, one must use illusions to confuse them. Ninjutsu should come to play at last, but not always."
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Shika looked at Egress as he told him to go back over to Yukaza so that we could learn a new jutsu. But shika just stood there looking at the man on the ground Lord Mizukage could he help me with lighting jutsu... because that is my second element shika said as he turned his head away so that he was looking at Yukaza and saw that he was ready to began the jutsu. So shika looked back over at Egress and waited a second to see if he was going to reply to what shika had asked him.

Shika didn't wait that long and turned around and started to walk towards Yukaza as he saw that he was just starting to do the hand signs for the jutsu. So shika once again lifted his head band off his eye watching Yukaza every move tell he was dont but by the time he got to him he was done. So shika then started to make some hand signs making 2 clones standing on the side of each of them then starting to do hand signs quickly holding his hands to the side. As the Water from all three pools emerge and morphed to trap one of Shika's s water clone in a circle like ball of water. Shika then put his hand in the ball of water that trapped the clone to maintain it. he then looked at Yukaza for a second then began to speak is this right shika said as he waited for a answer from his temp teacher.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Yukaza looked at the jutsu the Hatake kid performed and said, "Hmm... alright, it seems that two of them are completed.."
Yukaza looked at EGress and Egress nodded, showing that the D and C-rank techniques that were needed to shown were completed. "Alright, you can take a break now Yukaza.." said Egress getting up. "Okay, I'll now be taking over." "Since your required ninjutus training is done, it's time to go to some training excersises.." "These practices will help you not only be comfartable to manipualting chakra but also learn the advances of ninjutsu as well.." "First, I'll self-determine your strength, skill, and experience." "This will be a mock battle, you're to use any ninja tool, ninja techniques, and anything else to try to kill me with actual murderous intent.." "I'll judge how well your performance is and decide which excersises would best suit you.." Egress removed his robes and dark robes with black flames were revealed. "Alright, you may begin!" he announced.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Once shika had preformed the just he saw that Egress was stepping in and Yukaza was leaving. Shika wondered why they where switching but he really didn't care he just wanted to get his training done with so he would be ready for the chuunin exams. So shika listened to what Egress had to tell him and once he did he could kind of surprised because he wanted shika to come at him full force and try and kill him. But just because he was surprised that didn't mean he wasn't going to do what he was told, he was going to go full force on Egress but he also knew that none of his jutsu's weren't going to work so he was going to have to rely on his skills with his katana.

As shika stood about 15 foot away from Egress he thought of what he was going to do but couldn't come up with any thing. Quickly shika put his right foot back and put both of his hands above his head grabbing onto both of his katana that where on his back. Slowly he started to focus his chakra in his legs then began to pull his katana out. Just as he pulled them half way out he pushed off with his right leg and started running towards Egress in a zig zag to increase his speed a little but also making him look like a blurr to Egress. Quickly as shika got about 10 feet away from Egress he had already unleashed his katana and had them in his hand so he quickly put his arms in a x positison as he brook it then swong his katana opposite ways. If shika hit him he could of cut his upper chest and make it harder for Egress to breath then quickly brought them back and put his blades under his arm pits and jumped back so that if Egress had attacked back he could be ready to defend him self.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

Egress had anticipated Shika's from the very moment he had placed his hands on his swords. Egress pulled out a kunai and ran towards Shika who was also running towards him. The difference in how Egress wields a kunai would be different compared to how Shika wields his swords. The kunai itself is unique as instead of iron and steel, it was made of a special metal that absorbs it's wielder's elemental chakra nature, similiar to that of Chakra Knives. The metal is branded along the blade of the kunai so Egress woul be entirely safe from it. When Shika had arrive 10 feet from Egress, Egress charged in within 4 feet from Shika. Hmm... I expected a stab but a swing would do.. thought Egress. Egress swung the kunai in a manner of defense to take the damage of the katanas in his own place. Then he quickly backed away a few feet and streamed his chakra into the kunai, changing it to the Lighting element. Egress then threw that Raiton-enhanced metal projectile at Shika, where it'd be able to cut through iron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]   Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure's Training Grounds [Mizukage's Team]
Page 1 of 1