NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)   Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am

Doton Doryu Taiga (Earth Release: Earth Flow River)
Type: Supplementary and Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu forms a rapid river of mud on the ground beneath an opponent to help trap or prepare for a second jutsu following it.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame looked downhill. The ground was quite muddy because it had rained earlier "A Perfect place to practice new jutsu". She smiled a bit and started thinking "This jutsu shouldn't be too hard, only one hand signs and also I am in perfect spot to practice it so It is all fine". Ayame started building up earth chakra and when that was done she quickly made the tiger hand signs "Doton • Doryu Taiga". Mud started moving but Ayame understood that this wasn't clearly enough. There were only little river and it moved too slowly. "I was wrong, This is hard jutsu". Mud stopped moving. Ayame had released the jutsu and went to another try this time with more chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)   Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 am

She started building up chakra and then Ayame quickly did the tiger sign "Doton • Doryu Taiga". Mud started moving again this time with little more speed and also the river was a little bigger. Ayame smiled "Practice makes perfect". She started practicing the jutsu so she could preform it everywhere not only at muddy places. After five mud rivers she had almost perfected it. "Okay now to try it if this thing really works". She created a mud clone and that started walking there were Ayame was making her mud rivers. She quickly made tiger hand sing "Doton • Doryu Taiga". Mud river appeared that carried the clone. Suddenly it turned to mud. Ayame smiled "Now to find the place where it isn't so muddy"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)   Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:28 am

Soon Ayame found a place that she was looking for. It was similar to the last one but it weren't so muddy. She did the Tiger hand sign "Doton • Doryu Taiga". Mud river started appearing but it was not so strong as in the muddy place but still it looked good. Ayame smiled "Little more practice and I have learned new jutsu". After two mud rivers it was perfect. Ayame was quite worn off but still happy. "Hehe Learned the jutsu, now I go rest at waterfall". She slowly started walking to waterfall of takigakure.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)   Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)   Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doton Doryu Taiga (Ayame's Training)
Page 1 of 1