NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules of the sharingan

Go down 
+6
herocou
Jakusha Hyuuga
Egress Uchiha
Zero Uchiha
Tenzou
Dawn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue260/260The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue400/400The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

The Rules of the sharingan Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:10 am

Alright for tomeo's this is how it is.

Tomeo 1-You can be genin and can train for it by fighting and being put in a situation where you are going to die if you don't activate it. This will allow you to follow movements of your oppenents.

Tomeo 2-Chunin for average and below. Prodigy genin(I mean 85 in three stat slots and above is prodigy for this) can activate by fighting a oppenent who is faster than you so your eyes will adjust. This will allow you to follow movements faster but also copy a jutsu used after the fight.

Tomoe 3-Same as below except Jounin and Chunin this time. You must fight someone with a Tomoe 3. Your eyes will advance to keep up. This will allow you to predict movements of an oppenent and copy jutsu while they both do it.

Pre-Mangekyou-You must fight your best friend trying to kill him with tomoe 3.(Can only be activated while fighting.)Will only allow you to make Tsymukio which is really weak.

Mangekyou Sharingan-You must have tomoe 3 and kill your best friend(No there is no other way unless you explain it and detail and all the admin approve it) This will allow you access to all three legendary techinques. Downfall you will become blind from use.

Eternal Mangekyou/Custom-A mangekyou obtained from killing many other uchiha's or plucking the eyes from another mangekyou user. This will unlock two more hidden mangekyou move along with eternal light.(Never becoming blind)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For the Mangekyou moves you have to make them up you'r self and no other ninja can use them unless you seal it in them but if you do seal it in them you can't use that jutsu and you can't make another one.

You get 3 in total so if you seal one in a ninja you will only have two then you seal another one you will only have 1 then if you seal you'r last one you will have none left.

Last edited by Dawn on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue0/0The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 pm

can you list the three legendary tech and the hidden mangekyou move or do we get custom?
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue260/260The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue400/400The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 am

Only custom
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:20 pm

So We Get no Tsukiyomi or Susoonu?
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue403/403The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 pm

No cannon, only custom-made. But can we at least you can still have Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo but those effects and descriptions are ours to make, and the style of that technique must be another style such as Tsukuyomi must be Ninjutsu or Amaterasu must be Genjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Dawn wrote:

Tomeo 2-Chunin for average and below. Prodigy genin(I mean 85 and above is prodigy for this)

I think that refers to stats....Which ones have to be 85, all of them (not Health and Chakra of course) or all of them together?
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue63/63The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm

do you have to kill best friend... Kakashi got his without killing best friend...although he isn't uchiha
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue403/403The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Mangekyou Sharingan-You must have tomoe 3 and kill your best friend(No there is no other way unless you explain it and detail and all the admin approve it)

They say that he has developed that special seal of his which can be called Semi-Tiger or Half-Bird to transform to the Mangekyou. Due to Naruto Wikia, there's a general requirement in recieving the Mangekyou Sharingan which in all cases is most possible for all Mangekyou users including Kakashi..
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue63/63The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Alright thank you
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue96/96The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue111/111The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 pm

How do you become a Prodigy Genin?
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE LOL
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue96/96The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
The Rules of the sharingan Left_bar_bleue111/111The Rules of the sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:31 pm

(I mean 85 and above is prodigy for this)

That's all i says about Prodigy, it doesn't explain what 85 you need. 85 stat points all around? 85 stats in one stat, 85 days o nthe site? If you know what it is then please tell me.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:26 pm

i think t means all around
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Dawn just explained it, you need 85 in three of your four stat slots, Speed, intelligence, Strength, or Dexterity
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:54 pm

WTF!! that puts you at near Kage level, thats no prodigy Genin, thats a Jounin trapped in a Genin's body.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:55 pm

I know, I don't agree with it either, if I got my stats that high I could take my Kage on and have a good chance of winning
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:58 pm

thats basically above starting kage level.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Well if you gets your stats to 85 I think once you become Chunnin you can get Tomoe three as well, so pretty much you'll get all the tomoe faster if your are a prodigy, though I think it should be like fifty or something.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

well you could get a to be a Jonin faster than you could get your stats to 85 in three slots, if your RPs good enough so why try and get your stats up.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:11 pm

well you need to train your stats anyway, so why not go for 85? Plus if your good at writing long posts you can get up to 20 stat points per post
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm don't completely understand th stat system yet, so I just guess XD.
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm

I dont have anything to do with sharingan, but it is a tiny bit outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

completely
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Question about tomoe two, if you have it and see someone perform a high ranking jutsu, but your a Genin, would you still be able to copy it after the fight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules of the sharingan   The Rules of the sharingan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules of the sharingan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next