NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatake Sharingan rules

Go down 
+4
Kiza Hyuuga
Oni Yamanashi
Hyate
Dawn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue260/260Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue400/400Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Hatake Sharingan rules Empty
PostSubject: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:16 pm

1. For a Hatakes sharingan to activate you will need to get a jounin or higher uchiha/hatake member to activate it.

2. A Hatake can do every Uchiha jutsu just not as good and not as powerful as a Uchiha

( More will come later on )
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue50/50Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue100/100Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:46 pm

wait, wait,
Please dont get mad and band me or whatever but arent Hatakes a clan of lightning users of the leaf and if anything you can put they are the only ones who can survive and shartingan transplant

but like are hatakes half uchia or something???
Back to top Go down
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:56 pm

erm please dont get mad at me either but i believe the Hatake clan members can use "white" chakra?
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue50/50Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue100/100Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh my God hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhbahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha Very Happy

sorry for spamming

where you get that idea from
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue95/95Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue125/125Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Naruto no more spamming White isn't even a Chakra Element.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue400/400Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Hatake Sharingan rules Left_bar_bleue403/403Hatake Sharingan rules Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 am

Okay here's some stuff to explain:

Members of the Hatake Clan have their own elements, Kakashi Hatake was the only one shown with the Lighting element but it's unknown if they have a great tie to Raiton like the Uchiha have a great tie to Katon. You're to choose your own elements until such thing is revealed.

Hatakes are not Half-Uchiha, as the only known Hatake clan member with the Uchiha's Sharingan is again- Kakashi Hatake. This was due to an eye transplant, but I think it's okay to say that members (Chunin or above) can survive the transplant, as well as any descending members of Kakashi can have a Sharingan but only one at birth and it'll take time to adjust to the superior material. Also, they get 1 tomae first.

White Chakra....yes, the only appereance woudl be from the White Light Chakra Sabre, whenever it's swung, it emits a streak of white chakra. This tanto belonged to Sakumo and Kakashi, but was broken...
Back to top Go down
Kizaru
The Tsuchikage
The Tsuchikage
Kizaru

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Well the white chakra was what kakashi's father was known for, and him to a certain point. the sharingan as said above came with the transplant, so its safe to say only a few members will posess it and most can harness the white chakra, which I think is a form of lightning manipulation into a special weapon its just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am

I think kizaru's got it.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm

bam
Back to top Go down
Shun Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Shun Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Also they can obtain the 3tomao sharigan much faster then a Uchiha since they are not Uchiha members it is activted much faster and if you are a hatake you will have to cover your eyes since when it's transplanted the eye stays activated which take alot of chakra from the user that's why kakashi put the headband blocking it same for Danzo.XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatake Sharingan rules   Hatake Sharingan rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatake Sharingan rules
Page 1 of 1