NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Character Information

Name: Oni Yamanashi

Clan: Yamanashi

Appearance: Oni has blonde spicky hair. He is roughly 5"8. Both of his eyes are jet black in colour but when he becomes angered they change to a crimson like colour a trait he shares with his brother. Oni looks more like the naruto uzumaki then he does of his brother or parents.

Images Of Eyes When Angered: (credit to ProfessionalPsycho~Deviant Art)

Spoiler:

Personality:
Oni has pretty much the same personality as his twin brother. Oni wants to become strong to protect himself and others around him. His exuberant personality and fiery desire for self-improvement strongly reflects in the lives of those around him. Oni follows one of his fathers belief's "the path to success is
through plenty of hard work" to achieve his goals to become strong enough to not only protect himself, but as well as his brother and friends.

Oni also has a pretty short attention span, but he wont hesitate to ask for help if he needs it. He also smiles near-constantly, however those who are closest to him are able to recognize when his smile isn't genuine.

When the situation calls for it, typically when someone dear to him is in trouble, Oni can be very serious, and will instantly come to their aid.

History: It was unusally cool on this particular summers day, Yoshiro and a number
of Academy Students were gathered underneath a large tree practicing one of the basics to being a ninja. The numerous groups of students all took turns throwing the variety of weaponry at the targets carefully drawn onto the grey bark of the large oak tree with a red paint-like substance. Now it was Oni and Yoshiro's time to shine. They looked at the targets then at each other. With a silent nod, they moved further back before throwing their kunai at the targets hitting them in the center with a thud.

Village: Konoha

Element: Wind

Nindo: "I never go back on my word, that is my nindo! My ninja way!"

Equipment:
Kunai, Shuriken, Exploding Tags, Flash Bombs, (and his wallet "Gama-chan").

Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi 200px-Hip_pouch

RP sample: erm can i post links to my rps? or something?

How did you find us?:
How did you learn about this site? I'm Oni from A Ninja's Story

Im still working on the character history.

Last edited by Oni Yamanashi on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki
NR Genin
NR Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm

u need to fill it out......lol
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue400/400Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue403/403Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 am

Err..... if you're going to be a canon character, then all canons have died out....
Back to top Go down
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

hmm im going to have to think about it then xD
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue95/95Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue125/125Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

We don't allow Cannon Characters
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue260/260Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Left_bar_bleue400/400Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 am

Please read all the rules we admin have put down, we dont put them there to look nice we put them there for people to read and know how the site works, also in one of the topics theres a rule that says no CANONS.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Oni Yamanashi
NR Genin
NR Genin
Oni Yamanashi

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 am

-Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi   Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Birth - Oni Yamanashi
Page 1 of 1