NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue50/50Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty
PostSubject: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Special Note: Anime Only
Hayabusa Otoshi is a Taijutsu technique used by Uchiha Sasuke. While at an elevated position, Sasuke will grab his opponent from behind. Firmly locking himself to their back, he will lock his ankles to their neck to get their body rigid. He will then plant them head first into the ground. Essentially a belly to back piledriver, the move can provide a great concussion to his opponent's head.

Hyate examined the scroll showing the falcon drop tecnique."It looks like Im going to have to be able to maintain my focus while in mid air and to have a strong hand coordination to be able to hold my target tightly while free falling" he said with some saddness. Hyate's face then suddenly put on a smirk. "I am going to be able to brake everybody's head into 100 pieces with this Move!!!" he said with exitement. Hyate then grabbed a training log that was next to a tree and his ninja tools and went quickly to the training grounds where he would begin his intense training to learn the dangerouse Peregrine Falcon Drop manuever which would help him get stronger faster.

Last edited by Hyate on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue50/50Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 pm

when reaching the training ground Hyate then quickly planted a few paper bombs attached with strings to mostley all of the trees in the training grounds."Hope I dont accidentally bow up the training ground" Hyate said with a giggled as he then grabbed the log he had brought with him and climed one of the trees with no paper bombs attached to it. It seemed to be a definetly larger tree than all the others as it's giant shadow fell over the training ground.Hyate then reached the top.The wind went thru his white hair as Hyate then took a deep breath.He suddenly then threw the log in the air and jumped from the tree. He catched the log and stuck himself onto the log in the Peregrine Falcon Drop position. Hyate smiled, but then he noticed he was falling at amazing speeds at the ground as he was reaching near the paper bombs. Hyate started to sweat vigorously. "CONCENTRATE ,CONCENTRATE ,CONCENTRATE!!!" Hyate yelled out. Hyate then managed to dodge the paperbombs attached to string and piledrived the log into the ground.The log had broke into several areas of the training ground. "I did it" Hyate yelled with happiness. Hyate then turned around and noticed the mess of paperbombs and wood he had made."Oops" Hyate said as he laughed"

ooc:sorry I did too much
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

((The first post isn't five full lines.))
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm

It 5 and 1/2
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

It has to be five full lines in each post. Sorry to be complicated but it's just to make things easier for mods and admins. Just cut some from the second post and add it on to the first one please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm

so I have to turn the 2nd post into only 5 complete lines too
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:37 pm

No you can have more than five lines you just have to have at least five.
Back to top Go down
Hyate
NR Genin
NR Genin
Hyate

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 pm

alrighty then fixed
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)   Peregrine Falcon Drop  (Hyate's training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peregrine Falcon Drop (Hyate's training)
Page 1 of 1