NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mouth needles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
mouth needles Left_bar_bleue52/52mouth needles Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)
Health:
mouth needles Left_bar_bleue100/100mouth needles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

mouth needles Empty
PostSubject: mouth needles   mouth needles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
CK usage: 4
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagonyin woke up to a hot breakfast cooked by his mom. He woke Takanaka up and told him that he would not be accompanying his master during this trip. He wasn't happy. "I'm sorry, but you can't come." Sagonyin turned around and walked out the door with kunai in hand ready to train. He sped of to the training grounds and made sure no one was there. Sagonyin performed the neccasary hand seals and appsolutley nothing happened. He tried over and over but nothing happened until one time he concentrated as hard as he possibly could and he did the jutsu but barely. But it was a start.
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

mouth needles Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouth needles   mouth needles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm

The next day he got up and went to the training grounds. He went into the forest and decided even though he could barely peform the jutsu he would designate targets and time himself. He did the seals and suprisingly he topped himself and sprayed a barrage of needles at his designated target. when he was finished he noticed that the jutsu was taking alot out of him. The tree trunks were starting to rot where the needles had puncured them. "So it works that good huh?" Sagonyin thought to himself. Sagonyin sat down and begin to think about a combination of jutsu. "I better not seeing as how I'm a newbie."
Back to top Go down
Sagonyin Inuzuka
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

mouth needles Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouth needles   mouth needles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:09 pm

It was starting to get dark so Sagonyin decided to wrap up his training. He knew he was getting some where with the training and he also knew he would be able to put this jutsu to use against his rival. He got up and formed the hand seals for the jutsu and close to nothing happened. "What did i do different the second time." He sat there and thought for a couple minutes and relized he wasn't inhaling as much as possible. He formed the hand seals and inhaled as much as possible and released. A storm of needles flew from his mouth and landed on the tree trunk that he was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
mouth needles Left_bar_bleue95/95mouth needles Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
mouth needles Left_bar_bleue125/125mouth needles Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

mouth needles Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouth needles   mouth needles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mouth needles Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouth needles   mouth needles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mouth needles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Fighting :: Jutsu Training-
Jump to: