NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junichiro Sabura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Junichiro Sabura Left_bar_bleue0/0Junichiro Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Name: Junichiro Sabura

Clan: Sabura Clan

Appearance: His skin is very tan being born in the deserts of the land on wind. His hair is a dusty blonde that shimmers when the light reflects off it. His eyes are a light charcoal that match his hair perfectly. His weight is around average weighing in at 180 pounds and his height measure up to 6"1'. He tend to not were a shirt and just put a jacket on over his clothing the jackets sleeves drape down to his elbows and fold over to reveal the silver underlaying. The jacket goes up to a propped collar that helps protect against the mighty winds and sandstorms. As the back of it there is a silver gaelic cross stretched across it. Juni wears normal shorts there greyish/black that are rolled over to stay nicely on the knee's. He commonly weres sandals that are a light tan. His is muscular somewhat, but not all out. His chest has a semi-forming six pack that ties in prfectly with his deep tan.

Personality:
My character likes to joke around a lot he can be funny at times, but completely change into a serious mode if need be it. He is very protective of people he gets to know and trusts, a.k.a his family and friends and sometimes fellow ninja. He is bright for a chunin and is quite the tactician in full scale and small scale attacks, he specializes in ambushes due to his wide-scale wind attacks and can pull off an assasination. He's quite shy around girls though when he gets to know them he opens like a book and they tend to like him due to his looks and talent. Though his laughter and charm is usually what cheers people up, he's the kinda guy when your feeling down is the first one to make you crack a smile and have you laugh with him.

History: Juni was born into one of the grandest clans in all of the land of wind, it is known as the Sabura clan. At a young age they are learned to manipulate wind and learn of the desert itself, they become one and flow with the desert wind. before they become ninja they must go nomadic for one year to experience true life in the desert if they do not return or can;t survive they do not earn the right. He was the clan leaders son thusforth he was trained the hardest, his year in the wilderness was cake considering his father had made him take this trip two times already. His ability to manipulate the wind element was unheard of. Though the wind was only part of it when they reach Chunin/Jonin level depending on there ability they learned to manipulate the desert sand itself and use it for attack and defense. His first years at the school to become ninja were simple and basic he was a little better than average and passed the graduation exams after two years of schooling making his father and clan very proud. He was placed under his fathers dear friend Yotsuka, he was a Jonin from another clan in the village that was Juni's Jonin-Sensei and helped him out in his fathers stead. Yotsuka was killed by Mist ninja 3 years after he was placed in his care, thusforth on that day his hatred arose for the Mist ninjas, although he didn't let it consume him he always a had a unfaltering hatred for that particular village although he understood the casualities of war came at a high cost. That year he trained harder than any other being approved for the chunin exams was simple and he flew through the challenges rapidly advancing to the rank of Chunin. His Chunin life wasn't unlike any other it was normal and such, one day on a mission to the sound there ambush was founded out and only 3 soldiers remained, he thought up a plan using the scenary with one of the chasms he had spotted to make a trap-ambush to take out the sound ninja. His plan was succesful and three ninja including himself from the lan of wind took on a platoon of sound ninja with a basic trick they led them there and crushed them under the rocks atop the chasm, via timed explosive tags. Juni was awarded and praised for this and was given a special rank, He was the Military Tactician/Strategic Forces leader that worked cooperatively with the ANBU and Jounin. He was a chunin at the age of 16, therefore still not fully an adult in legal standards, but yes in the ninja world. His uncle from the hidden cloud village took him under his wing. It took one long year to have everything transferred and to tell them it wasn't a trap to sneak in and find information. When he became a cloud ninja he easily worked his way up through the ranks.

(P.S. includes future events as well.)

Village: Hidden Cloud Village

element:Wind/Lightning (Sand Genkei)

Nindo: Kill or be Killed

Equipment: Black Blade- Weapon Description: grip is long and is suspected to be a two handed blade though it can be used with one granted you posess enough strength. It's wrap is a bright white wrap that goes from its hilt to its tsuba(the crossguard) The guard as mentioned before is a cross like shape a crossguard its called quite ironic. Is embedded with shining jewels and such that glimmer when light hits them. There is also a jewel located in the end on the hilt. The cross guard is gold as it swirls of into three shaped prongs of onto the sides on both edges. The cross reaches up to stabilize the blade as it goes forth in a stretched trapazoidic formation to hold the the great blade in place. The best part is yet to come, the blade is long and it is a seath black as if the midnight itself engulfed it and spat it out in a perfect form. It is very long and it curves out to a point at the end.

Weapon Effects: This blade was especially crafted to enhance the users abilities with wind and earth chakra and when they mix sand. One who incorperates this in with there jutsu tends to produce a more destructive wind blast or a stronger earth tremor.

History:This blade is long handed down blade in the Sabura clan, it is handed down from father to son. The clan leader always recieves it and when he is done as a ninja or close, he passes it down to his son. Juni recieved it at the age of 14. When he was participating in the final rounds of the Chunin examination. Therefore he easily passed through the final matches due to its added power.

Jutsu: (Wind=Genin, Sand=Any Rank, Earth= Jonin)

WIND:

Name: Wind Release:Typhoon of Fate
Element: Wind
Clan Jutsu: No
Discription: By charging a fierce and plenty amount of chakra to the palms, each palm a different rotation flow. The user crosses there manipulating the wind chakra and it causes a temporary typhoon, to blow the ninja's away. Note: Used as an escape tactic most of the time.

Name:Wind Release:Gale Winds
Discription:By focusing the chakra to you abdominal regions and mixing it with your wind chakra this allows the user to press it up the tracheal region in a spiraling motion and release it through the mouth into a small spinning wind gust.

Name:Wind Release: Black Blade
Discription: By enveloping you chakra onto and around the bladed edge of the sword you strike becomes a combo a furious gusts. Instead of cutting one area it shoots off in many directions, slashing tree, houses, etc...

Name:Wind Release:Desert Protector
Discription:The user places there hands to the sand/earth quickly after only two seals, and a gust of wind surrounds them for 12 seconds enough to repel incoming tag,shuriken, or kunai.

Name:Wind Release:Clone
Discription:Allows the user to create a clone manipulating wind chakra.

LIGHTNING:

Name:Lightning Blade
Discription:A technique similiar to kakashi's, but was developed on his own time while training in the cloud village.

Name:Lightning Rod
Discription:By using several metal conducters he uses his sand ability to hide them and spring a trap on enemies or in battles. As they prop up using a lightning technique that absorbs massive amounts of chakra he can shock/stun large groups or kill smaller groups

Name:Lightning Release:Clone
Discription:Allows the user to make a clone using the lightning element.

SAND:N/A

Clan: Sabura Clan- Ability to control and manipulate sand.

RP sample: It was just another normal day for Junichiro he awoke, throwing on his black jacket his dark colored short and thrusting his sword over his back holding it up via a metal strap. A Jonin had appeared at his window about 10 minutes and informed him of his mission for today ...The Kazekage instructed me to tell you to be over to his office in 20... Juni was still quite baffled that he had a mission so early in the morning the still had yet to fully breach the horizen and light up the sky with its trandescant luminous light. "Well I guess I must go." He pressed the shudders to the side hearing a familiar *squeak*. His footsteps thudded on the firm sand covered metal frame of his roof. As he began his trek he was astonished at how lively it was being only 6:00 AM in the morning, but apparently people opened shops this early to clean and prepare for the day. Juni never knew what he missed in the morning sleeping in everyday.

He gave a light knock on the large door to the kage's office *knock...knock.* Two was enough as the Kage answered right away, "Please Junichiro come in." He waltzed in as if he owned the place as casual and outrageous as ever, but he had known the present Kazekage for some time now. "Yes, i'm hear about the mission." The Kazekage gave a brief smile and held his hand out as if giving the gesture to take his seat, "Yes it is a D-rank mission...you have to cut down some trees at the small lake in the eastern corner of the village. You know the man-made one." Juni gave a sigh of unsatisfaction of another boring mission ...What a pain another waist of time... "Your wind element is perfectly suited for the job." He knew the Kazekage was just trying to cheer him up, but he was just going to keep his dismal, dreary mood for the heck of it.

Using a move he had developed as a genin, by incorperating his wind element he made a faster route of travel around the village using the Shunshin in a large scale way. Juni halted at the basin of the lake peering into his reflection as if it were a clear spotless mirror, he looked away suddenly when the ripples caused his reflection to become imperfect. One of the leaves of the trees had been blown from a distance to drift and land on the lakes surface. His mind was enveloped by it as he was lost in thought easily taken in by the simplest thing. "Oh, yes the mission." He drew up a mass of chakra to his palms engulfing the blade and encirlcing the blades tip, his jutsu was almost complete. "Wind Release: Black Blade." His chakra became fierce and insurmountable, his arm tensed under the added weight though he did not falter even for a moment. Juni held his arm firmly in position adjacent to his left shoulder and he released it swinging it as if he was a graceful eagle divebombing in one foul swoop.

The tree's became limp and their gashes grew larger as time hastened, by the time Juni's arm reached its original set position and the Black Blade lay still tip on the ground at least 14 of the trees had become nothing more than fire wood to be removed from sight. His hands came together in the form of the tiger seal and the chakra that remained stabilized in his abdominal region, as he spun it rapid infusing his wind chakra into it the flow caused it to shoot up his trachea and release from his mouth into a giant gale wind, "That should cut it." He used it to brush the remaining fragments of the trees back into the forest area, well man-made forest, but it might help the decomposers to decompose it and join back into the cycle of rebirth, he thought as he smiled gently.

He reported back to the Kazekage when his time slots freed up, which was indoubtedly right after he finished the mission. "Kazekage-sama, the mission was a succes 14 tree's were removed from the lake region." The Kazekage smiled as Juni so far completed all his mission with decency and without failure, he was on his way to becoming a fine ninja. "Very well, mission success." ...Maybe next time I can actually get a good mission... He chuckled softly and left the room. The kazekage became induced in his own thoughts as well You have come far Juni, without a doubt you might take my place one day...

How did you find us?: Shinobi Evolution

Last edited by HawkEyesMihawk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Junichiro Sabura Left_bar_bleue95/95Junichiro Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Junichiro Sabura Left_bar_bleue125/125Junichiro Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:29 pm

We already have a Kazekage but you have excellent rping skills. So would you like to become the Raikage instead. Leader of the Cloud Village?
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Raikage...Hm, Sure I guess I love the Kazekage, but I'll revamp my character for cloud.Rai is cool to.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Its a little weird on the history, but it works lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Junichiro Sabura Left_bar_bleue125/125Junichiro Sabura Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Lol. I am in the process of making the Sabura Clan Jutsu so you can't have them yet until I finish making them and if you have any suggestions for Jutsu pm them to me and they will be approved. So take of the Sabura Jutsu until I post them then you can add them all to your List.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:05 pm

Oh yeah i forgot to write also since those Jutsu are custom they need to be approved in Custom Jutsu before you are completely approved.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

All but one Jutsu is approved so Approved.
~Still can't use the one Jutsu~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junichiro Sabura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junichiro Sabura   Junichiro Sabura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junichiro Sabura
Page 1 of 1