NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Through The Empty Streets

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Through The Empty Streets Empty
PostSubject: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Haichu walked alone at night through the streets of Konoha. As much as she despised the village itself she couldn't help but to protect it. Something made it seem like a home while it caused her pain. Either way she thought about all her options she had left in life wondering if she was closing all her doors.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue95/95Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue125/125Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Kiza walked infront of the stranger as she was walking.
"Who are you and why are you in our village?" Kiza asked grabbing a kunai in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Haichu merely looked at him and put her hands in her pockets and walked around him. She wasn't really in the mood to be questioned in her own village.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue95/95Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue125/125Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Kiza grabbed the girl's shoulder spinning her around facing him.
"Look in not in a good mood today and I'm not going to ask again. Who are you and why are you in Konaha?" Kiza said becoming angry.
He gripped the kunai in his hand preparing for combat if she didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

"Neither did I, but because I'm a stranger here doesn't mean I don't belong here..." she said quietly swiftly activating her Sharingan to show him what she meant. Haichu then deactivated it and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 pm

"Fine your off the hook for now but watch it." Kiza said leaving
Back to top Go down
Haichu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Haichu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:32 pm

"Tch..." she muttered sort of ticked off. "Watch it yourself kid..." she murmered more to herself and looked around, she wanted to go home, but didn't recall where it was. It has been years, and ever since the experiments they screwed her mind up
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

"Watch myself...." Kiza replied sending the kunai zooming past the girl's face.
"You will die where you stand if you challenge me..." Kiza said becoming very serious.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue50/50Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue100/100Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 am

Nami flickers in"Kiza-kun"Nami's doujutsu was active looking between the girl and Kiza-kun
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue260/260Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue400/400Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 am

A figure was standing on a high up building with the winds gaze blowing in his face moving his white grayish hair like grass on a windy day looking down at the young three genin with a careless gaze at them all trying not to be seen, as the figure activated something in his eye as his eye turned red with a fully dark mark in the middle looking down at them with it.

Through The Empty Streets 2747530206_99deb92af2_m
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue50/50Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue100/100Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:40 am

Nami turns her doujutsu still active to Dawn-sensei the Hokage"Hokage-Sama/Sensei"Nami says as she flickers nect to him smiling
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue260/260Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Through The Empty Streets Left_bar_bleue400/400Through The Empty Streets Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:45 am

The figure watched the three young genin with his red eye as he noticed one of the genin turn and flicker towards him pulling out a katana the figure poked it nect to him as Nami Hyuuga one if the young three sanin appeared next to the figure as the figure put his katana towards her neck with his face covered with a black dark robe and a careless look in his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 am

Nami surpized quickly brings up a kunia blocking the Katana"Who are you"Nami doujutsu work like hell to see all the chakra points and the chakra stream
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 am

The figure looked into her eye's trapping her in a genjutsu making her vison think she is tied up on one log with a thousand figures standing there with a katana stabing her one at a time making her think she is getting stabbed for real, well the stabbing lasted 3 days 24 hours and 1 minute in the genjutsu but in real time it had only been 1 second.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 am

Nami barely standing and makes a quick move to hit a major chakra point"damn it"
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 am

The figure watched as the young Nami came in with a hard strike trying to hit a chakra point as the figure moved knowing she would because she had the byakugan moving and sending a kick towards her chin.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 am

Nami trys to blocks it with the other hand but is still by the strangers strike. Nami hits the floor out cold and blood dripping from her mouth after the strike by the stranger

Last edited by Nami Hyuuga on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 am

((That block was void because you can not be healed that faster after being hit by a s-ranked jutsu))
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 am

((edited sorry))
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:18 am

((Its ok you learn from your mistakes right?))

The figure watches as hishard strike hits the chin of nami sending her up into the air then landing on the floor walking towards her the figure put his katana away and looked down at her with a careless look "This village means nothing to me now, this village is only a dream inside my head now, this village is useless along with it's ninja" The figure said looking down at nami with a careless and harsh look putting his sharingan away.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

Nami looks up at the stranger"Who...are you"Nami says slowly trying to get up
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 am

The figure looked down at her with a hard glare looking into the young nami's eye's with a gaze he said "The former Hokage" in a low voice like always taking the robe off and showing his face looking into the young nami's eye's with a heartless look.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:31 am

"Dawn-Sensei?"Nami's heart broke into two. she loved the Hokage but kept it secert so noone knew"Why Dawn-Sensei? i..."
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 am

Dawn just watched careless looking down at the young Nami "You and Kiza hate me, plan to kill me, come after me and kill me, don't let anything stop you on killing me, just keep coming at me with everything you got, untill... you kill me" dawn said with a careless look turning his back on the young Nami.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 am

"but Dawn-Sensei"Nami gets up still in pain putting a hand on his shoulder"Sensei you still need you to teach us and look after the village"Nami said still weak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through The Empty Streets   Through The Empty Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through The Empty Streets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next