NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue400/400Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue403/403Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty
PostSubject: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

[Stat Training: Working on- Speed and Strength]

Egress Uchiha enters the Kirigakure Training Grounds. The massive field is ideal for Egress to begin his physical training. Along with him, Egress immediately dropped a scroll and he opened it. Placing his hand on it, he began to activate the seal. "Kuchiyose!" Suddenly, four weights appeared and Egress rstricted them on each of his arms and feet, holding them securely in place. The weights felt pretty heavy to Egress and in an instant he knew he would get comfortable with it. Each of these weighs 50 pounds, it may restrict speed and movement but without the use of chakra and muscle alone, I can become more faster and acquire less air resistance.. thought Egress. Egress ran forward and headed towards the tree, using taijutsu and he kicked right into it. He made a hole- 3 inches deep into the tree. These weights restrict by normal speed by 1/4, so my goal is to surpass that... There were fourteen trees nearby and Egress had a plan. First, he speeded around all of the trees in twenty seconds, and then he begins to make dents in them using only physical combat. Several minutes alter, only one tree was left standing. Egress continued punching multiple sides of the tree until his hands began to swell. "Leaf Hurricane!" yelled Egress. Egress splitted the tree in half and he became exhausted...

Was that thirty minutes in total..? he wondered. Although he's feeling a little weak, Egress has gotten used to these weights and he could feel a change in his body. Genko Iyoku arrived into the grounds, with blood in his finger. "Oh, Genko, do you have it?" asked Egress. "Yes, Lord Mizukage!" replied Genko. Weaving six handseals and placing his palm on the ground, Genko conjoured up a wild ox. "You may begin to wrestle.." announced Genko. "Time to rumble..." said Egress. From his childhood, nobody can tell the reason why Egress had been training in EXTREME conditions. "Charge forward at him.." ordered Genko to the bull. The ox's eyes were red with fury and he began to lust for Egress. Here it comes! Egress charges forwards as well, with his hands up and ready to stop it in his tracks. Even if I'm in a weakened state.. my great speed can match his.. Egress could see the ox's horns six meters away and as they got closer... CLASHHH!!! Egress has successfully gripped onto the ox's horns and prevent it from moving any further. However, the strength of the ox was overwelming that Egress began to back away a little. His hands began to burn out as he neared the ox's head. After ten seconds, Egress began to lose his grip and as fifteen seconds passed, Egress was driven by the ox and was plunged by it. Guh! "Dispell!" shouted Genko. The ox dissapeared and transported back to its home location. "Are you alright Lord Mizukage??!" asked Genko. "Yeah... I can only feel two bones shattered but I'll be okay.." replied Egress. Egress began to laugh as he struggled to stand up. I think I'm gonna limp all the way home with these weights on.. mused Egress. "You're dismissed, Genko.."
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue95/95Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue125/125Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

--------------------------
10:Strength
11:Speed
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue400/400Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue403/403Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Egress awaited until Genko was gone, and so he resumed to another part of his training. The dummy field had five, sturdy, wooden figures in it. He knew exactly what he needed to do with them. These dummies are each marked with six kunai knives, special weak posts that would inflict massive damage to the dummy. Such practice is unique to Kirigakure and the method is a good example to show Hunter-Nins and ANBU agents vital body areas. Becasue the kunai is tip-top, if Egress were to attack these spots, his skin will be pierced by the kunai. This addition is used by Hunter-Nins, who uses acupuncture and to test beyond their limits, to endure any pain thrown at them. Nevetheless, this was what Lord Mizukage proceeded to do. Also his little restriction is cutted in half, Egress could move freely as he wishes. So on each dummy, Egress stabs his hands and legs into these kunai, pushing them deeper inside to show their damage until the dummy collapses entirely. Egress sat there, blood on the green grass. He had to make sure he didn't lose too much blood, so he stopped when there were only a dummy left, with only two kunai intact. Gonna have to take a rest from here now... tommorow is the day.. thought Egress. He returned to his mansion, where he'd be treated with Kirigakure's finest medical specalists and be bandaged all over. His injuries were that of a minor, but he'll have full recovery in several hours...
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue95/95Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue125/125Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:55 pm

((Still Speed and Strength?))
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm

(I believe so)

Last edited by Egress Uchiha on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Left_bar_bleue260/260Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:05 pm

12:Strength
13:Speed

((put your stats in your sig))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)   Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egress's Training Grounds (Open to Kirigakure Shinobi)
Page 1 of 1