NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nami's jutsu's list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue50/50Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue100/100Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nami's jutsu's list Empty
PostSubject: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Type: Supplementary
Range: All Ranges
CK usage: 1
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Viz Translation: Change Skill
Character Use: General Skill
Chakra Use: 1
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible. Konohamaru uses this technique constantly in the beginning of the Naruto series to try and fool Naruto Uzumaki, but uses poor disguises (square rocks with eyeholes, cloaks that are incorrectly patterned or the wrong way round, or simply not covering himself completely), thus betraying the illusion. In the anime, Naruto has been somewhat practical at using this jutsu a couple of times.

Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby

Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 4
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique. The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu (Haze Clone Technique)
CK usage: 3 Per Clone.
This jutsu is similar to the Clone Technique, but produces clones that don't disappear when struck, making it much harder to effectively locate the user. These clones however cannot attack or perform Jutsu only being able to move.

Fukumikuchi Hari (Hidden Mouth Needles)
Type: Offensive
CK usage: 4
Using poisoned needles hidden in their mouth, a user can quickly incapacitate an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue50/50Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue100/100Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Name: Hidden mouth kunai
Element:None
Skill:none
Range:far(10+m)
Description:The user makes handsigns and they open their mouth and fire three kunai from the mouth it cost 6 CK to use
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 am

Name:Tiger Fist
Element:none
Skill:Taijutsu
Range:all range
Description:It is like gentle fist but the fingers curl into the palm and the impact hurts more then gentle fist but will hurt user if it they use it too much
Chakra use:none
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue0/0Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue400/400Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Kiza Hyuuga wrote:
Please only list Jutsu you know. If the topic is wrong and isn't fixed within a day it will be deleted. These are for mods and admins to keep track of your Jutsu so only list the Jutsu you know.
-Thanks, Kiza Hyuuga

Jakusha Hyuuga wrote:
Simple question.....when we make our jutsu's in Jutsu Creation....do we automatically know them or do we have to train to know them?

Dawn wrote:
They have to train to get it they don't already know it.

please remove any jutsu's you haven't trained to learn....
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:06 am

after Chuunin Exams jutsus

Name:Sleeping Tiger Fist
Element:Fire
Skill:Taijutsu
Range:all range
Description:It is the improved version of tiger fist with Fire chakra it does the same as gentle fist and impact will burn the enemy if hit the down side is that with out focus the chakra will become uncontrolable and burn the user
Chakra use:15

Last edited by Nami Hyuuga on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 am

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique
Character Use: Kagari, Mubi, Oboro
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 am

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Shadow Shuriken
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Fuuma Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Character Use: General Jounin Level Technique

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Nami's jutsu's list Left_bar_bleue400/400Nami's jutsu's list Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:18 am

I posted on her to remove any and all jutsu's that you haven't trained to learn, and seeing how I haven't found any jutsu trainings that you have made, I will give you one last warning.....

Please remove any and all jutsu that you have not trained. If you do not, this page will be deleted.....sorry but everyone has gotten the same message on their lists also.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

no this is for me to remember when i train with them since i lost the chuunin exams
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 am

Then please copy and past them, and transfer them to one separate post box and at the top of the box say (don't know but will train after CE is over) of something like that please. Having more then one box with jutsu's in them is confusing on the Mod/Admin. Sorry Nami, but can you please do that, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 am

done look at sleeping tiger fist
Back to top Go down
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:29 am

plus i am training for them now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nami's jutsu's list   Nami's jutsu's list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nami's jutsu's list
Page 1 of 1