NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den's Training

Go down 
+3
Kiza Hyuuga
Maraku
Denkiteki Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Den's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Strength: 9
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

(Dexterity, Speed, Strength, and Intelligence)

Den decided that he should do another excerise like he did before, where he went through his machine with the weights on while he threw kunai at the wheels, that had been a very good workout, and he was thinking he should probably do it again, so that he could get similar results. Den strapped on a couple of weights to his arms and legs, making sure they were on tight. The weights were clearly visible above the bandages on his arms and on his legs due to the short length of his new clothing, which stopped near the joints. I hate having all of my bandages exosed like this, it's embarrassing.

Den walked into his building, looking once again at all of the wheels he had created in this place. He smiled at how succesful his trainig had been turning out, each time he cam here he had less trouble dodging in it, and actually decided that he should try and increase the speed of the wheels. Den pulled the wheel off the railing they were attached too, not taking off the weights even as he did this, and carried them over to a corner in the building, all twenty of them. It took Den a few minutes to do that, even when he was as strong as he was now, but he managed to pull it off. Once he was done Den turned back to the empty room for a moment, remembering what it looked like when he first walked into it.

Den then turned back to his work, this would take some time for him to due because he not only had to place each wheel back on the rails, but he had to make sure they never hit each other as well. [i]This thing better work great when i'm done with it, or I'm gonna be pissed.
Den thought as he set up the first wheel before he climbed up it to get a good look on the railings on the ceiling. den began to tinker with those for a moment, moving them so they wouldn't scrape against each other as they passed, which would make the wheel move much faster now.

Once Den did that on evry circuit he turned on the machine, only letting two go at first, then ading more as he went along, occationally having to shut down the machine and adjust the position of one wheel so that it wouldn't bump into another. Den still had his weights on the whole time this was happening. Once Den was done he let the machine run for a moment while he stood next to the switch, out of the reach of any of the wheels. Den watched in amazement at just how fast the wheels were moving, this is going tobe pretty hard to pull off, even for me. Den thought as he prepared himself to jump into the center of the room.

Den jumped into the center of the room, throwing a few kunai at some of the whees, trying to hit them as they sped on by. he heard a couple of thunks and smiled, landing on his feet. den was quickly hit by from the side by one of the wheels, not noticing it until it was to late. Shit! Den yelled as he rolled back to his feet, his arm hurting pretty bad for a moment. Den quickly began dodging the wheels, almost amazed at his own speed, though it was still barely enough to dodge the wheels that traveled almost completely around the room, with only few places you could stay without worry. Den would occationally throw a kunai or shuriken at the wheels, hoping to hit them.

Den was starting to get beat up pretty badly as he attempted to dodge all of the wheels, doing everything he could to dodge them, but they just moved so fast. Den was unable to pull any weapons he hit the wheels with off the wheels, so once he ran out of weapons he could no longer continue doing that. He dodged around for a bit longer, trying his best to make sure that he wasn't beat up to bad. After awhile Den decided that he could take no more for now, and turned the machine off,falling onto the floor once the wheels stopped moving. That was painful, I'm going to have to rest a little before I try that again.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/95Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/125Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Dexterity:7
Speed:7
Strength:7
Intelligence:7
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

(Strength, speed, and Dexterity)

Den decided that he needed to conintue to train, he knew he was powerful now but he still had this urge to necome stronger then he was now. Den got back to his feet, feeling a little tired and sore but he knew he could continue. he wabted to be feared by anyone that opposed his village, so that less people would want to fight against it. Den retrieved all of his ninja weapons, which were only kunai and shuriken, wanting to practice his aim some more.

Den walked back over to the switch that activated his machine, pulling it upwards and hearing the machine burst into life, the large poles running along the rails while the wheels spun on them, moving so fast that Den's Sharingan couldn't follow it that well, but then again he only had the tomoe one so that wasn't to suprising. Den turned around and looked at the wheels, activating his Sharingan as he did. Here we go again. Den thought as he ran into the middle of the room, dodging the wheels as he did so.

Once Den reached the middle of the room he began to dodging around,king backwards occationally to dodge a wheel coming straight toward him, other times doing a quick jump over the wheel coming at him. Den still got hit a lot by the wheels, which moved even faster then he did, which was quite amazing. Den kept going for quite some time, wanting to increase his skills. Den still wore his weights from before, so his muscles were being strained constantly as he moved around.

After a bit Den began to throw his weapons at the wheels once again, still finding it good practice. Den had trouble hitting the targets because of their speed, but occationaly did manage to. Hopefully if i keep this up my aim will be extremely good. Den thought as he coninuted to throw the weapons around, dodging the wheels at the same time. den got hit in the bat by one of the wheels and was sent to the ground by them, cursing aloud. Den attempted to get up quickly but was hit by another pole, being hit to the ground again, which again led to him cursing.

den quickly rolled back to his feet, dodging another wheel in the process, throwing a shuriken at it in the process. Den heard a thunk as the shuriken connected again the pole that connected the wheel into the rails. Den didn't have a chance to smile at his success because he had to go back to dodging the wheels again, barely getting out of the way of the first one.

Den kept training for quite some time, wanting to train a bit more before he went out of the building to rest a bit. Den continued to dodge the wheels, throw weapons at them, and also get hit by them. Once Den was done he turned off the machine, dropping the weights from his body shortly after he did. Den walked out of the building, deciding that he would go back to the hot springs to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Dexterity and Speed : 8
Strength: 7
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:18 pm

(Dexterity and Strength, also finding my Chokuta sword)

Den walked out of the hot springs, feeling refreshed. He still wore his new clothes, pants black pants that were knee high and loose agaisnt his skin, and a short sleeved shirt that had a collar so high his chin was barely visible. asl on the back of the shirt was a war fan, the sign of the Uchiha clan. Den had bandages all over his body, the cost of all of his training, and had often hid them by wearing clothes that covered his body, but all of those clothes had either been left in Kusagakure or destroyed by his recent training. Den sighed as he looked at his new village, Otogakure. He had been here for a few days now, joining because the village Kage himself thought he had great potental, and that he needed proper training. den hadn't gotten that much training with Jakusha since his arrival, but he had just gotten here so that was to be expected, at least he was a member of a group hand picked by Jaku himself, and was the strognest among them, wheither he was smarter and better, he would have to wait to find that out.

Den decided that he still needeed mroe training, but figured he should do more then just dodging training for now, he probably could dodge most attack his teammates could throw at him, and possibly some of Jakusha's attacks as well. Den also had great aim and strength, but they still didn't compare that well with his dodging prowes. Den decided that he should do some working out then practice his training with throwing weapons. Den then walked around the village, trying to find a place were he could use some weights or something. He eventually found a place that sold swords, and somehow found himself wanting to go in their. Den walked into the shop, looking at all the blades, I wonder what it would be like to weild one of these, to be able to kill someone with one. den thought, thinking about Dawn, the man who had killed his parents.

Den saw one sword that seemed different from the others, it was straight while the others had a slight curve in them. Den walked over to the sword, picking it up and removing the sheath, looking at the metal blade. The blade seemed like it hadn't beened cleaned in some time, and had dust on it. Den wondered why the owner didn't clean it, surely someone wouldn't like to buy a sword that was covered in dust. Den held the sword in his hand for a moment before a man walked from some place near the back of the store, shaking his head. You don't want a sword like that boy, the Chokuta isn't the type of sword for a novice swordsman, and you don't seem like someone who's fought with swords, you seem like more of a fist and feet kinda fighter. The mand said, poining toward his bandages on Den's body, knowing them showing straight cuts were blood had gotten on them. The man reached to take the sword, but Den moved his hand away from the man however, liking the feel of the sword in his hand, and the fact that it was straight seemed cool to him.

I think I'll take it anyway, just to see what i can do with it. Den said, wanting to see just what he could do with this sword. all the sudden the man lunged at him, trying to take the sword from his hands, No, your not worthy of a blade like this one, it's to powerful for some young fool like you. the man said before Den threw him away, knocking him into a rack of swords. the man quickly got up, seeming surprised by how strong Den was. den held the sword in front of him, hoping that he could use it to scare the man from advancing, Why do you have the sword laying around if you don't want anyone to buy it? Den asked, watching as the man drew a sword from one of the fallen racks, and attacked Den, swining the sword with obvious skill, seemingly trying to kill Den. Den blocked the attacks, though it was some what clumisly because he had never held a sword before.

After a few swings, the man began to explain himself, I was hoping for a skilled shinobi to take this blade, to show off their skill by using a Chokuta, which aren't as good as curved blades like the Katana. They would then find out the ability I gave the blade, and I would become a famous swordmaker, meaning more money for me. and as he finished the man attempted to cut Den's head off. Den ducked under the man's blade, stabbing the man in the shoulder instantly, though den didn't mean to hurt the man, it just happened. Den stared at the blood that came from the man's shoulder, surprisingly freaked out that he had actually hurt someone. The man looked at the wound in his shoulder,seeming astonished. I , must be getting rusty, to be stabbed by some young punk using a Chokuta. The man said, before looking up from the wound and swung the sword again, trying to cut him. Den's grip instantly became tighter and he was about to take the sword out of the man's shoulder, when all the sudden lightning flashed all around the man and he fell over, his face showing that he was in pain.

Den looked at the sword, wondering how it had done that, An elemental sword, i see why this man wanted a skilled swordsman to own it. he thought as he turned and waled out of the sword, not willingly to pay the bastard for the sword. The man groaned as he opened the door, trying to get his attention. Den ignored him, wanting to practice with his new sword. He walked outside of the village, into a forest so he could train in provate. Den stopped near a few tree's, d\thinking about how he could train his sword skills. Den set up some ninja wire that was connected to some shuriken so when he cut a wire they would be sent straight toward him. Den drew his sword, activiating his Sharingan as he did so. He then cut the wire, which was positioned so that the shuriken would come at him shortly after each other, and he could practice his aim by hitting them with his sword.

As the first shuriken came at him, Den began to think about what the man said, that he wasn't skilled enough to use a Chokuta sword, We'll see about that, I'm going to master this sword and kill Dawn with it, along with anyone that tries to get in my way. Den blocked the shuriken, reflecting it away from him, though only barely. Then another came at him, and when he deflected it right into his shoulder, and had to one hand his sword as he took the shuriken out of him. he managed to block the next one as well, even though he was only using one arm. den then stradily grew better with the blade after each few shurkiken, and was surprised at how much better he was getting with this sword. i would love to see the look on that man's face now, seeing me getting good with his sword. Den thought, then he remembered the lightning that had came out of the sword, and had stunned the man.

Once he was done with the shurkien Den looked at the Chokuta, wondering what had triggered the lightning. He tried to remember what exactly he had felt when it happened, he remembered his arm feeling a little strange, like it did when he used his Lightning Arc jutsu. That's it, the sword uses my elemental chakra to create the lightning. Den thought as he added soem of his lightning chakra to the sword, watching as lightning surounded it's blade, and it turned a blow-ish shade. Den turned toward a nearby tree and sliced at it, watching as his sword cut a few inches into the tree before it stopped. Den continued to do this to the tree until it fell to the ground, then went onto other tree's. Den did this for awhile, his arms tiring after a couple of blows. He continued to strike at the tree's, doing his best to aim at the same spot he had hit each time. Once his arms were to tired to continue he looked at the sword to make sure it wasn't damaged and sheathed it, deciding that it was time to go rest.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Finished, also I know more then half the post was about my sword but I have a couple of paragraphs for training, and the fight with the shop owner could be used for Dextierity
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Dexterity:7
Strength:6
(Leaving to the admins or other mods to decide if you get the Chokuta sword)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Bump for Sword

(Dexterity and Strength)

Den walked onto the training field of the Sound Village, his Chokuta blade at his hip. den wanted to train with his sword some more, he was pretty good with it but he wasn't entirely sure he could use it effectivaly. Around hom other Shinobi were practicing, some of them turning to look at him, wondering what the most powerful member of the Sound Four was up to. den wasn't exactly famous among the village, he was just known becuase he was different.

Den was the only Genin so far seen to have the fighting capabilities of a Kage, and was a member of the Uchiha clan. Those two reasons were enough to make most Chunnin and a few Jounin believe that they couldn't take him in a fight, but their was a third reason as well. Denkiteki Uchiha was the younger brother of Dawn Uchiha, the man who could kill people in the blink of an eye. Some people wondered if Den was able to do things similar to that, but most knew that Dawn had a more powerful Sharingan then Den, who only had a normal Sharingan.

Den tried to ignore the people around him, though he was having trouble though. Den became very nervous from all the attention, he just wasn't used to walking into a place and having people look at him, even if it was only a few of them. He watched every step he took, making sure that he didn't trip and make a fool of himself. After a few moments the other shinobi went back to their training, and Den was able to walk normally, no longer nervous.

Den found a dummy that was farther away from the others, and decided that it would be good to start his training with that thing first. Den drew his sword and made a quick cut at the dummies neck, cutting the head off instantly. He then continued to hack at the dummies limbs until it was nothing but a torso hanging on a stick. That was boring, I'm gonna have to do something different. Den thought as he walked out of the training grounds, deciding that he needed some more items to train. Den walked into his house and got some weights, betting fifty pound weights for his right arm and leg and fourty five pound ones for his left, so his left arm and leg wouldn't be stronger then his right arm and leg.

Den then walked into the forest that was near the Konoha and Sound Village border, deciding that he should use the shuriken on ninja wire for his practice. Den fixed everything up somewhat clumisly, due to the large weights on his body, but managed to set up a ninja wire that would periodicaly set off shuriken at the center of and open area in the forest, were Den would stand and try and blcok them with his sword, to make him good at blocking with the Chokuta sword that he now posessed.

Once Den was done with setting up the wire and shuriken he walked into the center of the clearing, cutting a wire that was placed there and activated his Sharingan, instantly noticing that two shuriken were headed straight toward him. Den lifted his sword and blocked the first of the shuriken, but because of the wieght on his arm the second one scraped past his left leg. Damn it, I need to try harder to do this. Den thought to hismelf as he heard two ore shuriken come at him from the side. Den turned his body so that he faced the shuriken, and managed to block both shuriken, but only barely, as both the first and second almost scraped him as they were deflected past him.

Den did this for some time, getting a couple of good scratches, though he did begin to get better and better at deflecting the shuriken, even with his arms and legs weighed down by the large weights. Once he was done shuriken laid in a circle all around him, and Den dropped his sword to the ground, his arms extremely tired. Den then lifted his left arm and removed the large weight from his right arm, hearing the loud clank as it fell into the pile of shuriken, and was followed by another as he dropped the one from his left arm. Den then removed the weights from his legs and picked his sword back up, making sure that it wasn't damaged in any way. He then sheathed the sword and colloceted his shuriken, done with his training for the day.

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Training finished
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Dexterity: 8
Strength: 5
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Another Bump for my sword, which is in the first post on this page.

(Dexterity and tiny bit Speed)

Den decided that it was time that he did a good bit of training with his aim, he wanted to be able to strike anyone of his rank with almost no trouble at all, so he could end fights quickly. Den had filled his weapon putches with kunai and shuriken, as well as some ninja wire, so he could do a lot of training. Den also had his Chokuta sowrd at his hip, as he normally did now. He was starting to get attached to the sword, and enjoyed the thought of using it in a fight, almost as much as using his bare hands. Den walked into the training field, which was empty because it was barelt even two in the morning, when only shinobi on patrol would be up.

Den looked at all the dummies aroud him, each one made of some sheap fabric and were full of stuffing, meaning that using his sword to practice with them was almost pointless. Den was going to use these for practicing his throwing skills while airborn, to see if he could hit multiple targets. Den reached into his pouches one of them placed on the side of his belt and the other at the back near other side of him, and jumped into the air, pulling out some shurkien as he did. Den activated his Sharingan as he reached the height of his ascent, spinning hismelf so that his head was facing the ground. Den then began tp throw shurkien and kunai at the dummies, aiming for their torso's and heads, hoping to leave a few good marks on them.

Den fdid a twist right before he hit the ground, landing on his feet, hoping that he had managed to hit most of if not all of the dummies. Den looked at the dummies, noticing that more then half of them had been hit by his weapons, and had marks on their torso area and their head, as well as some weapons stuck in them. den picked up the weapons, putting them in the correct pouch, and decided that instead of doing it again he would just run around with his wepons and throw then at the dummies, so he could get used to hitting targets while on the move. Den put his hands into the pouches again as he began to run around throwing weapons at dummies as they came into sight.

Den threw his weapons so hard that occationally when he threw a kunai at a dummy it would go straight through it, and Den would be able to catch it out of the air and throw it at another Dummy, which allowed him to use one kunai multiple times. Den ran around the training field so fast that he was nothing but a blur, and just about any other Genin, even some from his own clan, would find it nearly impossible to follow his movements. Den was extremely happy with his abilities, which far exceeded that of most, if not all Genin. The only way another Genin could beat him was by out smarting him, and believed he was of at least decent intelligence.

Once Den was done training he collected all of his fallen weapons, happy with how good he was geting with his aim. Den left the training are with a grin on his face, thinking that he should start doing some studying soon, so that he could know ore about the human body and how to be a shinobi, also he wanted to be able to do simple things like writing and reading properly. Den didn't have a learning disability or anything, he was jsut poorly educated.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Speed:3
Dexterity:8
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am

(Speed, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence)

Den walked back into his training building, he hadn't been in there for quite some time, due to his meeting with the Soud Four and going to Konohakagure to meet his parents, until that bastard Dawn killed them. I need to keep training, so i can completely destroy him the next time that we meet. I will make him pay for killing my parents, no, our parents. i still cannot believe that man is my brother, it's people like him that make Tsubaki's opinion on Uchiha seem correct. Den thought as he once again pulled out his weights, which were now of equal weight because his arms were now of equal strength. Thse weights were a little bit heavier though, each one weighting close to sixty pounds. Den tied the weights his bandaged arms, he had rope on both ends of them so he could have the weight pressed against his skin and wouldn't hit the wheels of the machine as he jumped over them.

Den walked over to the switch that activated his machine and pulled the lever down, watching as the wheels began to spin around and move along the railing placed on the ceiling. Let's do this. Den thought as he activated his Sharingan, noticing that he could actaully see the wheels better now, and it was much easier to following its movements. Den then jumped into into the middle of the room, ready to avoid any wheel that came at him. Den saw the first one come at him and could practicaly see each individual pole that made the wheel even larger, and was able to predict the exact moment when he needed to jump away. Den jumped backwards a the last possible instant, feeling the end of a pole brush against his shirt. This is going to be fun. Den thought as he landed on his hands and pushed himself from the ground again to avoid yet another wheel traveling straight at him. As Den flew back he threw a kunai at the wheel, hearing the thunk as the knife sunk into the wood, almost to the point that the blade wasn't visible.

As Den landed back on the ground he quickly did a three sixty turn, trying to find out where all twenty of his wheels were heading, but was unable to complete the turn because he had to avoid yet another wheel, ducking low to avoid the pole then rolling away. den quickly got back to his feet, ready for more wheels to come at him. Den threw a shruriken at a passing wheel and watched as it too hit its mark, maing a thunking noise similar to the one the kunai made. Den then jumped to the side, avoiding a wheel that almost snuck up on him. This wheel was the one that his kunai had hit, and the rapid spinning had knocked it loose and it flew toward Den, aiming striaght toward his head. Den moved his arm in the way of it and heard a clinking noise as the kunai hit his weight, flying off of it. That was close..... but it gives me an idea for my next addition to this machine. den thought to himself as he continued to dodge the wheels, occationally throwing a kunai or two at a wheel as he dodged it or it went into sight.

Den continued his dodging and weapon throwings for a bit of time, his arms and legs getting tired from the work as well as from the large weights on them. When Den got tired he jumped over to a part of the building where the wheels would not travel to, and waited their for a few moments. Den watched the machine while he rested, watching as the ran through their their tracks. Crap, a couple of wheels are going to hit each other soon, each time that one wheel goes around the track it slows down a bit on the turn, and it takes time for it to get its speed back, which will lead to it colliding with two other ones, which in turn will lead to even more collisions. Better go fix it. Den thought as he got back to his feet, walking over to the switch that activated and deactivated the machine. He pulled the switch and the wheels stopped moving. Den added chakra to his feet and waled up the wheel and onto the ceiling, so he could look at the rails up their.

Den looked over at the bend in the rail, wondering why it made the wheel slow down on the turn. He looked at the rail for a moment before he figured out that it bent to much, causing the wheel to bump into the rail before it continued. Crap, I'm gonna need to go and get some tools to fix this, I might as well add some stuff to the machine as well, so so it will be more difficult. Den thought as he stopped the flow of chakra to his feet, causing him to fall to the ground. Den did a half flip and landed on his feet, grunting as his arms and legs felt the weights hit them. Den walked into the village, looking for the tools he would need to move the rail. Even after he got all the items he needed he got a few more things, as he wanted to create an addition to the machine, to make it even harder to dodge.

Den walked back into his building with a huge bag in his hands, and still had the weights on. Den then began to work, once again applying chakra to his feet so he ould get on the ceiling and begin his work. It was hard to fix the rails when he was hanging upside down, having to bend over and use his torso to hold the tools he would need when he couldn't spare a hand to hold them, but he got it done. After he did finish he walked over to the wall opposite the door that Den used to enter the building, and began to cut into it and add stuff, occationally going outside of the building to work on it. Den was building a shuriken launcher that would fire shuriken randomly out of one or two of these holes he was adding into the wall.

Once he was done Den sighed and fell backward onto a wall, sliding down until he was in a sitting position, I can't wait to try this thing out, but not today. I've been wearing these weights for far to long and my whole body is tired. I'm going to have to rest for a bit before I come back and train. Den thought as he removed the weights from his body, making it much easier for him to move them. Den got back to his feet and walked out of the building, thinking about how he was going to buy something to eat tonight, seeing as he had just spent allmost all of his money on tools and what not for his machine. I really need to start managing my money better, or I'm gonna end up starving myself to death. Den thought as he walked home, guessing he was having left overs.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Finished Post
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue403/403Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Speed: 13
Strength: 7
Dex: 14
Intelligence: 7
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm

(Intelligence)

(Due to the new rule I can only get 1-6 points for this post, seeing as my intelligence is higher then 50)

Den woke up the next morning still tired from his work the previous day, but he had to continue his training, he just wouldn't do anything to physical. Den got out of his bed and got dressed, wearing his usual all black attire with the only exception being the war fan on his back. Den also had a silver sound headband wrapped around his arm as well, but even the leather that wrapped it around his arm was black. Den grabbed two weapon poutches off his dresser and began to place kunai, shuriken, and ninja wire in them, occationaly attaching the ninja wire to his weapons. As Den did this he began to wonder how he would train today, perhaps he could read about chakra and how to better control it, or perhaps he could study Taijutsu some more, and where exactly the best place to hit them would be.

Maybe i should learn about Genjutsu, seeing as I barely know anything about it other then their illusions. Den thought aloud, he hadn't been given much instruction on Genjutsu due to the fact that he had draduated forom the Academy at a young age. Den had taught himself a Genjutsu once, a fairly basic one, just for the heck of it, but still knew next to nothing about illusion techinques. Den walked out of his apartment, which contained two rooms and was relatively small, but was good enough for him, and out into the village. Den looked around him, still having trouble adjusting to the difference's between Kusagakure and Otogakure. After a moment Den began to walk through the village, trying to find a village library. He had been through the village enough already that he already knew where one was, and quickly arrived at it.

Den looked up at the large library, wondering if he would find any good information on what exactly Genjutsu was. Den took in a breath and walked into the library, hoping ti wouldn't take him to long to find what he was looking for. As Den entered the building he saw a man behind a desk reading a book, Den guessed you could ask the man where a book was and he would be able to find it for you. Den then turned from the man and looked at all the books, I can't imagine just what it would be like if I read every last one of these books, I would be omniscient. Den thought to himself, wishing that he had been properly educated at that moment. Den had never properly learned to read, and had to teach himself how to do it, so of course his reading skills were flawed. Den sighed and walked down the lines of shevles, trying his best to read the titles of some of the books.

Den eventually found a book about Genjtusu and took it off the shelf, it was small compared to most books, and had more words in the title then just Genjutsu, but Den was having trouble reading the word. Den shrugged and found a table that was a little bit away from the book shevles, where people could sit down and read books if they wanted to. Den opened the book and looked at the first page, intimidated by how many words their were on it. There is no way I'm gonna be able to read this whole book. Den thought to himself. Den was not the kind of person to give up however and began to read the book, doing his best to understand it.

Den read about how Genjutsu wasn't just visual tricks to the mind, but was also able to fool other senses, like hearing and touch, and could also mess with peoples ability to move. This is amazing, I can't believe that there aren't more people that master Genjutsu, if you use it right your practically unbeatable. Den thought as he kept reading, noticing that he was actually getting better at reading as well. As Den finished the introduction to the book, he found out that the book was about the Sharingan, and its ability to create Genjutsu. Den was surprised by this information, he didn't know that the Sharingan could be used to create Genjutsu. Den closed the book and put it back on the shelf, deciding that he should learn how to use his Sharingan to make Genjutsu, and elft the library.

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Intelligence (5)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

(Speed, Strength, Dexterity)

Den walked into his building once again, wanting to do a little bit of training before his mission. Den looked at the wheels that were scattered around the large room, a very thin layer of dust on them. Den grabbed some weights off of a shelf that he had built onto a side of the wall, strapping them to his arms and legs. Den walked over to the switch that activated the rails on the ceiling, which caused the wheels to move around and spin, which helped him with his exercise's. Den flipped the switch and watched the wheels begin to spin around, moving at speeds so high that Den's tomoe two Sharingan had trouble tracking it.

Den ran into the middle of the room, dodging through the wheels as he did so, occationally recieving a glancing hit from one of the poles connected to the wheels. Den moved to the part of the room where most of the wheels traveled through and began to dodge around that spot, occationally throwing a kunai or shuriken as the wheels past him, watching as the blade would sink deep into the wood as it did.

Den continued to do this for some time, the weights on his arms continuing to fell heavier as he continued, his legs were hurting too but they were stronger then his arms, due to his execive running and what not, and could take the wieghts for longer then his arms could. After awhile Den couldn't move his arms enouugh to throw his weapons, they were so tired that they swayed uncontrolably as he moved, meaning they got hit a lot moe by the wheels now. Den eventually decided that it was time to stop, and jumped ofer to the switch, using his leg to slide one of the weights off his arm so he could pull the switch and turn off the rails.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Den's Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/170Den's Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:06 am

Speed: 5
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Den's Training   Den's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2