NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kusakage's training #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kusakage's training #1 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kusakage's training #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kusakage's training #1 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kusakage's training #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kusakage's training #1 Empty
PostSubject: Kusakage's training #1   Kusakage's training #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Training: Strength, Dexterity(mostly), Chakra

It was 4 am in the morning, no sound was to be heard, not even the sound of mice. Maraku’s eyelids heavy, and crusty; he rubbed them both vigorously trying to shake himself awake. Letting a puff of air escape his chest as he sat up. He woke up wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, duck ones at that. His body, well toned, and muscular, he swung his legs off the bed and he rested his arms on his legs, running his hands through his brown hair. He looked up and tightened his hands and released them several times cracking his knuckles. He looked outside through the slits in his eyes. He could barely see as he struggled to keep his eyes opened. It was pitch black, no sun was about to show by the looks of it. No birds were out either, but he was up, barely. He had a long day of training ahead for the upcoming Chunnin finals. He felt he needed to master something before it started to amaze his many fans.

Getting up slowly, Maraku reached down and picked up one of his clean shirts that was resting on the chair. It was a tight muscle shirt that showed off his muscles. It was a bright white shirt, and he slid it over his head. Pulling it over his shirt, it ran over and traced all of his muscles on him. He let it snap as it struck his skin and stuck. Rubbing his eyes again trying to wake himself, he grabbed the pair of pants on the floor, where he let them drop by his bed. They hung a bit short of his feet and let his legs move fluidly. He tiptoed silently towards the kitchen and showed half the pantry into his bag before moving silently and swiftly towards the door. Grabbing his ninja tools and headband, he slung the headband onto his arm and tools on his leg and backside. He then slipped into his shoes and walked out the front door.

Walking swiftly out the door, Maraku was greeted by a cool blast of wind, it was still early, but cool for this time of summer. Maraku shivered a bit as his teeth chattered. Rubbing his arms slightly to get the feeling back, he walked briskly towards the training area. Reaching into his back pocket as he walked on, he withdrew a scroll and unrolled the first part of it. Skimming it slightly, Maraku read through a jutsu he was planning on working on today. A strong Earth type. Reaching the training field around five thirty am, the sun had a few scattered rays peeking over the horizon.

Before starting out, Maraku did a few stretches and warm ups. To start out, Maraku did squats, squatting all the way to the ground before falling over and shot up. After each up, he backflipped and went back to squats. Did fifty of those to get his legs working, then he pulled on his gloves from his bag and began punching a tree in several spots, working on hooks, uppercuts, and several jabs. Working up a quick sweat, Maraku grinned as he did some deep breathing to calm his breath.

Maraku knelt down and formed each sign slowly to memorize the pattern. Near the end of the series of seals, Maraku finished off with and slamming of his hands and looked up. Maraku with his back kneeled over extended his hand, spreading out his fingers as wide as he could. Donton Blast. Maraku mumbled under his breath as nothing happened at all. Letting out a sigh Maraku just sat there with his finger within the dirt with a look of disappointment on his face. Well, at least I got some exercise in. Not even the kage is perfect. One day I'll learn this jutsu. I just figure that I'll try now of hope that I would find a spurt of chakra that I've never been accompany too. Maraku then stood up in dispare. Maybe I'll get it one day and when that day comes; I'll be the best Kage that ever walked their way through Kusagaure.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kusakage's training #1 Left_bar_bleue95/95Kusakage's training #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kusakage's training #1 Left_bar_bleue125/125Kusakage's training #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kusakage's training #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusakage's training #1   Kusakage's training #1 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Chakra Training is seperate from this.

Dexterity: 16
Strength: 4
Back to top Go down

Kusakage's training #1
Page 1 of 1