NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue400/400Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty
PostSubject: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 am

B-Rank = 5 Posts
1 Post must have at least 5 Lines across the screen.(just as a side note to remind me)

Name: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall
Type: Fuuinjutsu (seal)
Chakra Usage: 6-7 (only when you activate the seal, not to keep it going)
Element: n/a
Description:Fuuin Teppeki is a Fuuinjutsu technique used by Fire Temple monk Chiriku. This seal has been placed on the statues flanking the door to form a barrier. The one who made it is allows them to remove the barrier as needed. A powerful direct strike to the iron gates can also remove the barrier.
(I was planning on putting this up on in my village, to protect it better)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jakusha was reading the scroll of a sealing jutsus when he stumbled across this one."How nice...it can prove useful for later." He said to himself as he ordered his villagers to construct two statues on either side of his "hide out" base. Once they were done, Jakusha laid the scroll down, right before both statues and started to perform his hand signs. I wander if this will work or not. He fished the first string of hands signs and knew that nothing happened. He hardly used any chakra. "I knew it...." He scuffed as he went back to the scroll, reading it over again, then doing more hand signs. Once completed, he felt as if nothing happened. "What is going on....I know I have the Chakra...so whats the deal?" He wanted to get angry, but he kept his cool and tried it again, and yet again, nothing happened.

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue0/0Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue400/400Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:14 am

Feeling the same as he did the last few times, he decided to take another approach. "Maybe if I did it to the status themselves...." Jakusha moved over and started to do the hand signs needed. "Fuuin Teppeki!" He yelled as he slammed his hand into the statue. Nothing once more. "What am I doing wrong?" He turned back to the scroll and read it again, but slower. After that, he looked back up to the statue and began with the hand signs again with extreme speed. It has to work this time.. He slammed his hand into it again, "Fuuin Teppeki!"....nothing happened. "Dang it....I must be missing something...." He went back to his scroll and made sure it was open all the way.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 am

He discovered that it was longer then he thought. "Now I feel dumb.." He said under his breath as he read the remainder of the scroll. Seeing that he was originally doing it right by standing at the door way, he moved back and started with the hand signs again. "Fuuin Teppeki!" He slammed both hands on the door, and to his surprised, he still didn't do it. "Crap....what is the deal...." He looked back at his scroll and studied it once more, this time saying out loud to himself, making sure he understood what he didn't read before. This seal is harder then I thought...
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 am

He continued to read it, as if it was a mission order that was S-Rank. His eyes never left the page nor did he blink. He took it all in as if it were water and he was a sponge used to soak it up. Reading it didn't take long, so he reread it once more, making sure he got everything. Then a gust of wind came through and moved the scroll, revealing more information that Jakusha had missed. "Now I'm feeling really dumb.." he said as he moved to read the last part of the scroll, making for sure this time that there was nothing left on it to read. "Owh....so it takes three people to do this....No wonder I was failing at it horribly" He got up and did his Kage Bushin no jutsu (shadow clones), and made two. "Alright you two...we all have to do the hand signs at the same time, then you two hit the statues and I'll touch the door....then this sealing should be done.."
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 am

Once the Shadow clones were in place, Jakusha counted down from three. "Three....two...one....NOW!" All three started to do the hand signs at amazing speed, and at the same time. Then they all three yelled "Fuuin Teppeki!!" The two clones hit the status with their hands, and the real Jakusha did the same to the door. Feeling a great amount of chakra leaving his body, he knew it worked. The door and the status began to glow, the clones dispersed, knowing they were no longer needed while Jakusha stepped back to marvel at what he just done. "Amazing....I knew there was a catch to it...." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue95/95Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Left_bar_bleue125/125Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training   Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuuin Teppeki - Sealed Iron Wall---Jakusha's training
Page 1 of 1