NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Den's Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Kiza Hyuuga
Denkiteki Uchiha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue96/96Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue111/111Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Name:Lightning Release:Small Lightning Arc
Element:Lightning
Skill:Ninjutsu
Range:10m-15m
Description:The user does a few handsigns, Rat-Monkey-Hare-Boar, then lifts both hands toward there opponent and lets loose a small arc of lightning, the arc is a fifteen degree angle and only travels about 5 meters from the user. Also the techinque only stuns the opponent for a short time, making it only good for starting a combo attack. Is extremely easy to dodge, due to its short range and small, almost stream like arc. Also it only stuns the opponents for a short time (not even a whole post.) so unless the user has something planned then the techinque is useless.
Chakra use: 5

Name:Fire Release: Ash Cloud
Element:Fire
Range:(5-10m)
Description:The user does the Tiger and Hog Hand Seal before focusing their chakra into their mouth and letting out a cloud of ash's toward the opponent, effictively blinding them and allowing the user to escape. The ash's burn the skin on contact, but that is a useless feature, as any shinobi that is expierenced with combat will be able to take the small amount of heat the ash produce. Asl othe Ash's get into the eye's of anyone caught within its cloud, doing their eyes great harm as well. This jutsu is primarily used as an escape techiqnue, and is rarely used in the middle of a fight, due to its inability to harm an opponent effectivlely by itself, though it does have some ueses in combat. The utsu is also useless against Byakugan users, seeing as they can close their eyes and see straight through the cloud, finging the user almsot instantly. Also the burns caused by the ash's are just a side effect of the jutsu, they are not able to cause great harm at all to a shinobi, though a young Genin or villager might find them painful, seeing as they are not as used to pain as an experienced shinobi.
Chakra use: 6

Last edited by Denkiteki on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue95/95Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue125/125Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

~1st Jutsu Approved~

2nd Jutsu
C-Rank and keep chakra usage.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 am

(I know I can't learn some of these jutsu yet but I want to post them anyway for when I can.)

Name:Lightning Release: Lightning Arc
Element:Lightning
Range:(10+m)
Description:The user does the same handsigns as the smaller Lightning arc, but has to focus more of their elemental chakra alot more, and also have to use more of it, to use the techinque. The user stretches their hands out in front of them, making sure they are placed together so the chakra can be concentrated into one strong blast instead of two weak ones. They then shot out an arc of lightning, this one is a 50 degree angle and shots out 20 meters, making it an effective techinque in combat and somewhat hard to dodge. The techinque stuns the opponent(s) for a bit longer then the other (one whole post) and also wounds them slightly, giving them some second degree burns if they are close enough. This techinque requires great chakra control to use, or else the arc will increase to a size that makes it useless.
Chakra use:8

Name:Fire Release: Fire Dome
Range:(5-10m)
Description:The user focus's their fire chakra into their chest, doing a few hand seals as well, Tiger-Boar-Serpeant-Monkey-Hare. Then the user shoots a large mass of chakra at their opponent, which instead of hitting the opponent it creates a dome around them. The dome starts at about ten feet from one end to another, and its highest point is seven feet from the ground, but the user can make the dome begin to shrink, causing the flames to approachthe opponent on all sides. Even without the shrinking ability the jutsu still causes the opponent to be trapped in a dome of heat, and if they touch the dome they will be burned. The user must keep a small stream of fire from their mouth to the dome at all times, otherwise the jutsu will end, making it useless if you have two opponents on each side of you. Also the dome isn't s solid object, meaning if the opponent were to try and ram through the dome they would pass straight through, though they would have second degree burns all ofver their body.
Chakra use:9

Name:Fire Release: Fire Clone Jutsu
Skill: ninjutsu
Range:(0-5m)
Description:The user does the Tiger hand seal and focus's their fire chakra to create clones, either by spitting shooting a small flame out of their mouth or using an already existing fire to create them. These clones are solid and look exactly like the user, and can transformed into weapons if needed be, and can also use jutsu. The amount of chakra the clones have depends on how how they user gives them, and once they run out of chakra or disperse they turn back into a fire, and makes it expand into a perfect sphere that looks similar to the great Fireball, but smaller. The speed at which the fire expands depends completely on how much chakra is left in the clone when it disperses, meaning if it has no chakra it will hardly grow at al land will be at a slow rate.
Chakra use:5 per clone(+the amount of chakra you give the clone. The clone loses one chakra point each post no matter what.)
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue0/0Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 am

Fire clone tends to be a C-rank as most clones are, but if its B/A you can't use it as a genin.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 am

I said that in the post

(I know I can't learn some of these jutsu yet but I want to post them anyway for when I can.)
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 am

oh alright then, you've got my approval then. Though the clone and fire dome are Chunin.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 am

So Lightning Arc is a C rank and the others are B right?
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 am

Correct
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

Name: Reverse Movement Techinque
Element:N/A, Sharingan required
Skill:Genjutsu
Range: far(10+m)
Description:The user adds a little extra chakra to his Sharingan before he blinks, capturing everyone who is looking at them to in the Genjutsu. This techinque fools both the brain and the eyes by messing up the chakra flow to both. This techinque causes every movement the victim performs to be reversed, meaning if they ran toward the user they would actually go backwards, though to them they would still be running straight toward him. If the victim tried to do a hand seal their hands will actually move away from each other, meaning that they can't focus their chakra to escape the jutsu. The victim's nervous sytem is also messed up because of this jutsu, and they won't feel any strain put on their body by themselves (an example being that if they were to try and cross their arms forward they would bring them back and continue to attempt to pull them back farther without knowing it.) but they still can feel pain inflicted on them by other people, and if they bump into an object the Genjutsu will end.
Chakra use:7

Name: False Sharingan
Element:Requires Sharingan
Skill: genjutsu
Description: The user adds chakra to their eyes before blinking, putting anyone looking at their eyes in the Genjutsu. This techinque will make it seem as if they had a more powerful Sharingan, though they do not gain any abilities from this, it is used as an intimidation techinque or to get more people to look at their eyes so they can use their Genjutsu better. Due to the fact that this jutsu barely affects the victim it is hard to tell that he or she is caught in a Genjutsu, and only an experienced Byakugan user an see the slight change in chakra flow to the eyes.
Chakra use: 1

Name: False Mist jutsu
Element:Sharingan
Skill: Genjutsu
Description:The user focus's chakra into their Sharingan. Anyone who is looking at the users eyes will be caught in the genjutsu instantly. The victim will be caught in a mist that is so thick that they have trouble seeing four feet in front of them. Figures will occationally run through the mist, so the victim will believe the user is somewhere he isn't, or that one of the figures has to be the user. In reality the user is now completely invisible to the victim, even if they stand right in front of him. This Genjutsu affects the eyes so much that anyone who can sense chakra will notice the change, except the victim of course.

Name: Eye control
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: Den is able to make people look him straight in the eyes, allowing him to trap them in ninjutsu. This techinque can only be activated when Den is looking at his opponent, and people of high intelligence can fight against this ninjutsu as well, and most hard trained ninja will have almost no trouble against this techinque. People with little intelligence will have extreme trouble fighting this jutsu.

Name: Memory Extraction
Skill: Genjutsu
Description:Den must make the victim of this jutsu look at him the whole time it is active, and often uses it with his Eye Control Techinque, so that he can have his victim will keep their eyes on him. This techinque can only be used on one person at a time, and takes various amounts of time to use. Den will use this techinque to extract memories from the target, allowing him to search through them and find information that he needs for whatever purpose he has. den is only able to see the memories, he will not hear the thoughts of the victim or the voice of anyone that is talking. Also while doing Den is yunable to see what is going on around him, and is vulnerable to attack.
Chakra use: 8

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue70/70Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue120/120Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 am

every thing find but the Memory Extraction this is almost like the Yamanaka justsu called Mind Reading
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Name:Weak Chakra Disruption Sphere
Element:Chakra
Description:The user creates a ball of chakra in their hands, using shape manipulation to concentrate it. the sphere is about three inches in diameter, which makes it large and seem powerful, but in truth it makes it weaker, as the chakra is less condensed and weaker then it could be if it were smaller. When this techniquehits a person it spreads into their body and disrupts their chakra, making it harder to focus and use jutsu, also causing some pain to the persn being hit. Depending on the rank of a jutsu a person uses after being hit the chakra usage for it will change. This chakra used with this techinque is tangible, meaning that it can be used to block weapons and certain jutsu. This jutsu requires no hand seals because of the minor chakra control required to use it, but instead requires two hands.

E-Rank Jutsu: +1 chaka point to use jutsu
D-Rank:+2 chakra points
C-Rank Jutsu: +3 Chakra Points
B-Ranks:+5 chakra Points
A-Rank: +8 chakra Points
S-Rank:+12 Chakra points
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue400/400Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:14 pm

This is like Resangan....or how ever you spell it.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Rasengan is chakra that is swirled around and concentrated, and only does physical damage. My jutsu isnt concentrated at all (well this version) and isn't swirled around. Also this jutsu is made to disrupt chakra. I'll just make another jutsu for that purpose though, seeing as it is similar to Rasengan and Chidori. I had wanted to make my own Chidori/Rasengan like techinque, but I guess that isn't happening lol.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Name:Chakra Disruption
Element:Chakra
Skill: Ninjutsu
Description: The user focus's their chakra all around their body, waiting until their opponent is near them. The user can use this jutsu by doing two hand seals, then when they use the jutsu their body is surounded by chakra tendrils that when they connect against a human body they disrupt the chakra of that individual, making it harder for them to focus and use chakra. If anyone hit by this jutsu tried to perform one, they need to add half of the jutsu cost to it in order to perform it, rounding up.. Meaning a jutsu that needs ten chakra points requires fifteen, and one that uses seven would require eleven chakra points. This justsu will only last for a certain amount of time (three posts) and then the victim will return to normal.
Chakra use:5

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Den's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue403/403Den's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Chakra Disruption- seems like B-rank or higher to me.
False Sharingan- A long-range genjutsu technique requiring the Sharingan as E-rank... make it to D-rank. But it dosen't go farther than an actual Mangekyou..
Memory Extraction: More like B or A-rank and due to its useful purposes in espionage and interrogation...

Everything else is fine with me....
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Chakra Disruption: Is there anything I can do to make it acceptable at C-Rank?

False Sharingan: As long as it has the same chakra cost, because otherwise it is pointless, seeing as it hardly does anything at all.

Memory Extraction: I guess thats fair
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Chakra Disruption: Umm.... add some sort of weakness like how to counter it or add how long the chakra disruption will last...
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Aleight, added a time limit of three posts
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Den's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Den's Jutsu   Den's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Den's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1