NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Walk at night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A Walk at night Left_bar_bleue0/0A Walk at night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

It was getting dark quickly and Zero was late getting home from his training up by the academy with some of his other ninja friends that he hung out with in his academy days. He was a Ninja now and that place always made him want to do better seeing the little kids training from behind the fence made him want to train just that much more. He was on his way home as he noticed a bunch of scrap pieces of paper flying through the air. One was caught by his hand as he pulled it into his vision he read the piece of parchment, it was nothing more then an Ad for a upcoming event in the Leaf Village. He had better things to do so he threw it in the trash bin and continued walking until he reached the ramen shop and looked inside smelling the aroma of fresh ramen being cooked. Zero felt his stomach growl so he decided to take a seat and ordered a miso ramen from the man behind the counter. He had a smile smile on his face as he waited for his food and looked out the corner of his eye as he saw someone glance in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A Walk at night Left_bar_bleue350/350A Walk at night Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
A Walk at night Left_bar_bleue400/400A Walk at night Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Just so happen to be in the leaf village Maraku had just gotten out of a meeting wither the Hokage. Maraku didn't have much liking for the kage so the meeting didn't go as well as he thought it would have. The hokage had made Maraku decide to start a war upon his village. The grass ninja vs the leaf shinobi, what a match up would this be. Maraku didn't have anything in his head but to cause complete destruction on the Leaf village. It was now the time for Maraku to start making his plan.

As Maraku was walking home he decided to take the long way back. With this route Maraku would have to pass by most of the village's special buildings and such. Not even knowing what he was doing himself. Maraku was analyzing the whole village from the inside out. His first thought, Maybe I should try to build an army first because the Leaf is much stronger than the Grass right now. As soon as this thought came into his head a stroke of luck hit him dead in the face.

From a distance Maraku saw what looks to be a teenage boy walking from the Leaf's academy. The boy didn't look as if he was a day older than thirteen years old. In fact the child had a happy look upon his face as if he had just passed the academy exams. Not wanting to be noticed Maraku had taken the papers from within his hand and threw them in the air to cause a distraction for the child. He noticed that the genin grabbed one of these papers from within the air then threw it away. At that time Maraku had already made his move. Maraku was nos behind the boy walking and stalking him all the way to the Ramen shop.

As the boy walked into the Ramen place Maraku watched him as he sniffed the aroma of the fresh ramen. Trying to ignore the smell Maraku couldn't and he himself was starting the become hungry. Even though he just fought it out and prepared himself for an upcoming of the two. Maraku would then walk to the counter a few seats away from the boy and order himself something to eat for he couldn't bare the smell any longer.

Maraku made his order and then glanced over to the genin child waiting for his food. When he took this glance he couldn't help but notice that this child had the features of an Uchiha. The thought of glory had overcame Maraku as he new this child would be a perfect weapon to start his project. "Hmmm, A genin Uchiha eh. I could groom this child to be the best shinobi ninja to ever walk the face of this earth, thought Maraku. The time was now. Maraku had to make a move before it was too late.

Just as Maraku was about to make a move he noticed that the genin had caught him looking. Therefore Maraku didn't do anything he just decided to start off with a little conversation. Hi, the name Maraku Zenpachi. I'm the leader of the Village Hidden in the Grass. As you might not know but I've been watching you for a while know kid and I'm liking the way you go about handling business. You remind me a lot of myself when I was your age. I see something in you kid. A lot of potential. I ask of you, do you want to reach this potential? If so I can help you out greatly. Before you know it you'll be a chunnin then a jonin. All you have to do is come with me. I'll groom you to be the best ever. I'll teach you things that I wish people would have taught me back when I was at your age. What's your name? I am just doing this out of a friendly jester. I'll one day need someone to take my seat as Tusakage and you look like you can fit the bill. How about it? What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:37 pm

The stare that Zero was giving to the man seemed to darken by the moment as the man started a conversation with him. He said that he had been watching him and Zero was beginning to heighten his guard incase the man were to become dangerous soon. Zero thought about what he was going to say to this man before he opened his mouth and uttered the words. "..Before I tell you anything.." he muttered loud enough for the man to hear him. "Why would the Leader of a Nation be in Konoha and for that matter why come up to a young ninja and ask him to help, when there are many other ninja you could ask." He said quietly and watched every word that he said not wanting to anger the ninja in any way, but also at the same time wanted to check this guy's story out making sure he doesn't run into any traps.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 pm

As Maraku was waiting for the you lad to stop talking the bartender had came to him and ask if he needed anything. Maraku told him that he needed nothing more than privacy to talk with the boy. The continued to babble his mouth away as Maraku was hardly even paying any attention. The only thing that Maraku had heard coming from the boys mouth is that he mention that Maraku needed his help. Maraku suddenly got a dull look upon his face and replied to the boy.

Hold on their jounior. I never said that i needed your help. I merely stated the fact that I would like for you to come with me to my village and one day rule it as I do. I like the fact that I see potential within you. Not only that, I feel as if you can be a great kage one day. The fact that I came to you instead of a jonin is because I'm not quite ready to give up my position just yet. You see I never had the chance to groom and raise a genin of my own. Though I've always wanted to I couldn't. I was abandoned by my village as a child and grew up as a lone ninja. Everything I know I taught myself. I want to pass these abilities on to the next shinobi whom I feel can surpass me. That was all I was merely stating. Will you accept me now?
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Zero had pondered what he said carefully and took into consideration what he had to offer, the man was someone of great stature and if he were to take him up on this offer he could one day have great power as well and be known throughout the land of shinobi as well. He closed his eyes in thought and opened his eyes once more and stared the man with a cold look. "I'll consider the offer for now..But How can I tell your as good as you say?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
A Walk at night Left_bar_bleue95/95A Walk at night Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
A Walk at night Left_bar_bleue125/125A Walk at night Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Kiza appeared next to Zero.
"Hey what you guys talking about?" Kiza asked looking back and forth between Zero and the strange man standing there.

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:30 pm

aww Come on Kiza. You can't just pop up in our topic like that.

you don't even know what conversations about

please erase your post

he wanted to do this now would u please let him
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 pm

I edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Zero had not left his gaze from the man he had just been discussing his future with and simply said the the young hyuuga who approached the two of them and asked what they were talking about. "Its none of your concern." he muttered quietly.

OOC short post.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:55 pm

(The subject was never marked private, and Kiza has the right to try to stop it from happening.....so it doesn't matter if Zero wanted to do it or not, Kiza can step in all he wants, so Maraku, Kiza is doing his job as a Leaf Ninja, trying to save his fellow ninja. So please respect what is going on and go with it....

Also...I'm not butting into the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:58 pm

but the topic was also never marked open either

therefore u must ask before joining
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:05 pm

(It doesn't have to be marked open...find the rule on this site, and I'll shut up...other then that, since it was never marked {Private}, Kiza has as much right posting in this topic as the next RPer....)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 pm

((Jakusha is correct. Unless it was specified as Private anyone can join and you can't tell someone that they can't try and save someone from stealing a ninja in your village.))

Kiza looked at Zero.
"Since your a Konaha Ninja, it's all of my concern." Kiza said with a serious face.
Now looking towards the stranger once again Kiza just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm

no it's not that I'm telling him that he couldn't join

it's just plain courtious that he would ask like he's suppose to

I know the topic wasn't labled private but in order to join he would still have to ask unless the topic was labled open

how many topics have either of you seen just barged into that wasn't private without asking first

respect wat the other members has goin on for them selves

give us a chance to think about if we want any other members to join
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm

((Either way Maraku. On this site unless it's marked private anyone could join whenever they want.))
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:44 pm

OOC so are we gonna continue?
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 am

A Maraku sat and listen the the two new people come and bicker away about business that isn't even theirs decided to make a quick get away. A sudden gust of wind come by blowing hard as ever. As both of the men were around and close enough Maraku just cast on of the clan jutsu upon then. Hinjutsu. Theses are fool the eyes and minds of anyone. This genjutsu aftereffect the opponent would actually feel the pain cause by the genjutsu. Maraku quickly together then needed handsigns and cast them both under his spell. He would the grab the you Uchiha boy and say. Quick come with me we need a private place. Maraku the assembled the correct handsigns and drifted them both away under the ground.

Name: Medical Illusion: Bone Crushing Wind
Element: Hinjutsu
Description: This is utilized by Maraku usually after he has unleashed a medical jutsu. This technique is a medical genjutsu that uses a gush of wind to break all of his/her major bones (i.e. femur, humerus, and ribs) but in reality it is just tiny wind needles pecking away at his/her skin. Maraku is able to utilize this jutsu due to: his knowledge of the human skeletal system, His knowledge of Fuuton, and His knowledge of medical and genjutsu.

Name: Soukon Yusou (Grass Roots Transport)
Type: N/A
Element: Grass
Description: The user goes into the ground, turning into grass roots, then grows up out of the ground at the desired location
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Zero felt dazed for the moment until he was brought back into reality by the man physical touching his body and he was snapped out of the genjutsu. "What The.." he muttered and had no choice but to follow the man.
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 pm

topic closed
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC what Now?
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:33 pm

we go to Kusagakure
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 pm

OOC okay who makes the topic?
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm

just come in a dwell for the moment

i'll eventually get with you I'm kinda busy doin kage work right now
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

OOC uhm. still confused
Back to top Go down
Maraku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Maraku

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm

do what ever u want to in Kusagakure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Walk at night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk at night   A Walk at night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk at night
Page 1 of 1