NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue0/0Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue400/400Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga   Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 am

(I know I need 380 posts for a curse mark...also..I am making this more as a means to give to people that want it rather then have it my self..please tell me if I can do that later when I get to my 380th post. Also, I'm in the process of training a jutsu that allows me to create Curse Marks. I will wait for the "380 post rule" until I give this out. Thank you)

Name: Makurayami (total darkness)

Design: Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga 6928_102879243058168_100000082782668_81413_4016381_s

Description: This Curse Mark is intended to increase only the strength, speed, and dexterity of the one marked at Level 1 by 75%. Their eyes and mind become sharper (they can register what is going on faster, and see things moving at very extreme speeds). They have parts of their body covered due to the mark spreading.

At Level 2, their body becomes encased in a shell/armor allowing them to take more damage. Taijutsu does only 25% of its damage to the one marked. Fire jutsu only does 50% of its damage to the one marked, Water jutsu only does 30% of its damage to the one marked, Wind jutsu only does 20% of its damage to the one marked, Lightning jutsu does 65% of its damage to the one marked, and Earth jutsu does 75% of its damage to the one marked. C-Rank Genjutsu has no effect on the one marked. Speed is returned to it's normal number, and so is dexterity. Strength is increased 100% from it's original number. Eyes and mind stay as sharp as they were in Level 1, and they can swim as if they don't have any type of armor on. (Draw back of this mark is if the user uses a jutsu that cost chakra, they use 2x more the chakra then before. Example, if a jutsu costs 3 to use, the marked uses 6.)

Level looks:
LEVEL 1:
Spoiler:

LEVEL 2:
Spoiler:

Location of the mark: Is located on the back of the marked ones neck.
Back to top Go down

Makurayami Curse Mark----Jakusha Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1