NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage   Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Jakusha made it to Water Country faster then he thought, and once his foot touched lane, he took of towards the village Hidden in the Mist to talk to the Mizukage. One down....several more to go.... A small smile crossed his face as he zipped to his next destination. Now the only thing is, do I have to fight for my life now? He thought as he found his way through the fog better then he thought. Seeing how the island wasn't that big, he got to the gates quickly. As he showed up at the gates, he slowed to a simple walk. The guards showed and stopped him, holding kunai and katana's at him. "Speak..." Jakusha did as told. "I am Jakusha Hyuuga, Kage of the Village Hidden in the Sound, and leader of the Rice Field Country. I came with no word to speak to the Mizukage about the forming of a Alliance and Treaty between our two countries. Can you please tell him that I'm here." One of the six guards left in a puff of smoke, heading to the Mizukage's office to give word of Jakusha's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue400/400Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue403/403Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage   Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

[Taking over to guide you on your journey..]

Four guards arrived back to the gates to respond to the Otokage. If word were to get out that the Mizukage is another location, who knows if this person has an army right behind him coming along? Although they knew they could endanger the Mizukage's life, their leader is one of nobility. "Sir, I'm afraid that the Mizukage is on a leave. He was reported of forming an alliance himself. His destination was at Sunagakure and as he was done with that, his location would be at Kusagakure." the guard said. These guards had no intention of telling an outsider the purposes of Mizukage's alliances, as it could upset their whole balance. "It is unknown where he is right now or when he'll be back, but he shall consider your offer on an alliance. Would you like to speak with our councilers instead?"the guard asked.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage   Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Councilors.....they do nothing but just talk....but they could have some info on the Mizukage....but.... Jakusha just smiled, "No thank you, what I wanted to speak about was only for the ears of the Mizukage, thats all. Thanks for the other option though. Just give him word that I was here, and ask him if he wants to talk about this, he can come to me." He said with a smile, as he turned to walk away. "Also....you do a poor job of trying to protect your Kage....you shouldn't have told me what he is doing....but thats okay...I won't act on it at all." His voice contained honesty and truth. "Keep an eye on the gate .....and have a nice day." With that said, Jakusha left the sight of the guards, returning to the pier, boarding a boat back to Fire Country.

~Left Topic~
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue403/403Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage   Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Egres returned back to Kirigakure as soon as he was done with his meeting at Kusagakure. Everything was now going to his own plan, his village network is already beginning. An easy and sturdy alliance between Suna, Kiri, Kusa, and Taki. Together, they can match the strength of any village and conquer it without much trouble. As he returns, four guards stood there waiting for the Mizukage. "Lord Mizukage, si-" began the guards. "Nice to see you too, now then back to four hours worth of paper.." interuppted Egress. "Mi'Lord, the Otokage- Leader of the Sound Village was here to see you.."
Egress had stopped. "Oh? what did he want? Shall I have a little chat with him?" "He has assumed his identity as Jakusha Hyuuga... and he wanted to talk about an alliance between Kiri and Oto. Another village? This is turning out to be a good day... such an advantage. Another village added to my network, but I must be careful.. seeing I'm not the invitor anymore.. especially if I don't have a detailed knowledge of Oto's enemy terrotories.. "I see, well then I'll be back.."
Egress heads towards Otogakure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage   Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting at the Gate for the Mizukage
Page 1 of 1