NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha Main Temple

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nami Hyuuga
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Nami Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm

nami lays there on the wet ground still out cold and bleeding heavily and the rain splashes around her and in the puddle of blood that is around her and the wind blows though the trees. nami feel like she is dying but she is dying inside and outside her heart is hurting and her blood was dripping dry and it feels like no-one care at all
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Jakusha walked up to the temple, as he was done watching in the distance. "Nami....why did you try to fight him....you are not strong enough...you are still a genin....the title Sannin is just for a Hokage spot....you can't take someone down with his strength." He said in a sincere voice, picking Nami up in his arms. "I'll take you to the Konoha Hospital....you need to get some rest and get your head straight....it's obvious that he doesn't want you to join him...either that or he views you as weak..." He took off, holding Nami in his arms, moving as fast as he could, taking her to the hospital. Once they arrived, the doctors and nurses took her, taking her to get healed. "You need to train to get stronger....finish the Exams....and like I said....I'll be back...."
Back to top Go down
Sadara Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Sadara Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 am

_The male Sadara watched from the side lines of the shadows unseen to the others. His crimson red optics now focused upon the battle that had been waging for quite sometime. He seemed somewhat interested in the one they called Dawn, just the thought of his name cause great excitement within his form. He placed his right hand aloft on the hilt of his sword which was fastened to his waist as he then gave a slight smirk. Forming hand Signs now as he then said silently "Kirigakure no Jutsu" This Jutsu provided a mist that covered the entire area blinding the senses with the thickest mist that not even a Jonin can manage to see through. He silently dashed from the shadows out into the open where he could not still be seen nor noticed. As he darted towards the male Dawn he slowed himself to a stop thinking " this is not a proper encounter!" He then released the jutsu he had cast and the mist vanished as he stood directly across from the male Dawn. He extended his right hand towards the male Dawn in a kind gesture while still keeping his left hand on the hilt of his sword upon his back in case the male wasn't as friendly as he was. _
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Main Temple   Uchiha Main Temple - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Main Temple
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2