NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Jakusha locked the door and pressed a button, causing huge metal to fall, blocking the door and covering every wall, and in the center of the room, a drain appeared. He moved to the center of the room which was 300 feet by 300 feet, popping his neck and other joints. "I would use my Sharingan if I had it....I might use my Byakugan...." As he reached the center of the room, he entered the Gentle Fist stance. "Come at me with all you got....I won't hold back...and the only way out of this room, is if you kill me....or you fall..." Knowing that the Uchiha's are a strong, he knew the young one before him could hit him, but that the Uchiha could die here too. I guess I'll be forced to hold back a little.

"Showing off is the fools way to glory"....."Use no way as way, and no limitations as limitations."- Bruce Lee and Nindo
STATS:
Health: 400
Chakra: 261
Speed: 124 (154)
Dexterity: 106 (136)
Strength: 83 (113)
Intelligence: 102 (132)
(*when Byakugan is activated*)

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm

"you said you would train me but please don't kill me" Kaito said activating his sharingan "after all i am only genin and why don't we just take the training in steps instead of all out and i will only be able to follow your movements" he said in a light voice he then took one step back.
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:11 pm

"It doesn't matter what rank you are or what your able to do. I had my old team killed when I was just a Chuunin. I was able to fight off and kill a missing-nin that had twice my strength and abilities." Jakusha said as he dug into his stance. "If you don't train as if you are doing the real thing, then whats the point? You have to take everything as if your are about to die, or could die, once you drop your guard, you will die." Jakusha's voice was firm, yet straight. "So you either train as if you are out on the field, doing your job as a shinobi, or you will die. My sensei told me that, and made my team train in that fashion, and now you are a pupil, you will train in this fashion. Now come at me with all you have or you will regret it later."

"Showing off is the fools way to glory"....."Use no way as way, and no limitations as limitations."- Bruce Lee and Nindo
STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am

"ok but don't kill me please" he then used clone jutsu and charged at his opponent "i hope i can do this" he seemed confident now but he still wouldn't go to far with the training. He went in for a punch and managed to sneak an explosive note onto his back and when he was ready he yelled "Jibaku Fuda: Kassei" hoping it would work.

Used jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Chakra Use: 1
Type: Supplementary
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Range: All Ranges
CK usage: 1
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Items:
Explosive tag
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

Jakusha just stood there, activating his Byakugan. "A exploding tag....come on..." Before the tag touched his back, Jakusha switched his position with the clone so it got the tag place on its back doing Kawarimi no Jutsu. "You got to try better then that Kaito...." He stood back, entering his Gentle Fist stance, waiting for Kaito to try something else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Byakugan
Type: Doujutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
This is used by the Hyuuga Clan members allowing them to see 359 degrees around themselves. Only having one blindspot that is known only to them unless someone finds it in battle. It allows them to see all 361 chakra points in the chakra system.

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 1
Element: n/a
Description:Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Chakra: 244 (250-6)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:34 am

He then attached a exploding tag to a kunai and used the cloak of invisibility technique it was the best he could do right now because he would need to come up with more idea's. He then threw the kunai at him and made the tag detonate when it reached him he was confident about it though.

Jutsu:
Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Range: All Ranges
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border

Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Range: Short 0-5m
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible. Konohamaru uses this technique constantly in the beginning of the Naruto series to try and fool Naruto Uzumaki, but uses poor disguises (square rocks with eyeholes, cloaks that are incorrectly patterned or the wrong way round, or simply not covering himself completely), thus betraying the illusion. In the anime, Naruto has been somewhat practical at using this jutsu a couple of times.

Items:
explosive tag attached to kunai
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 am

As the kunai neared Jakusha, he began to spin, doing Hakkeshou Kaiten, reflecting the attack and the explosion from hitting him. "That basic hiding isn't going to cut it....try something like this...." Then suddenly, after doing the needed hand signs, using Daitoppa in the location that Kaito launched his kunai. "I told you....you will need to use your sharingan to fight me...."

-------------------------------------------
Name:Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage:2
Element:n/a
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Name:Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Chakra Usage: 4
Description: Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Jakusha will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Heath: 400
Chakra: 238 (244-6)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:06 pm

"i told you i can only detect your movements with this sharingan" he smiled and said "i do admire your byakugan though" he then used temporary body paralysis to try and stun him. He thought "thats an unusual technique he reflected my kunai" he then attached exploding tags to all corners of the cage ready for action.

Jutsu:
Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Character Use: Orochimaru, ANBU
Chakra Use: 4
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Items:
exploding tags

Health 100/100
Chakra 42/50
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

(OOC:"...he then attached exploding tags to all corners of the cage ready for action."....what are you doing? I don't understand and won't post until I know what you are talking about.) (OOC= Out Of Character)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 am

[OOC: i know what OOC means because i am on NC and what i am going to do is cause a big and i attached it to my kunai because it could work.]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 am

(OOC: okay...um first off we are not in a cage, nor is there one....we are in a very huge room that is incased in metal....second off you left a word out of your sentence...going to cause a big what, and your last action post said noting about a Kunai, the last one you threw already exploded. Also, if your talking about placing tags on every single wall, you would be extremely tired since the walls are so spread out....the room is 300 feet by 300 feet (300 feet equals 100 yards) so the tags would do nothing but leave explosion marks, nothing more. Please explain what you are doing in great detail and read over what you type to make sure you don't leave a word out, I'm not being rude but trying to teach you how to fight for later on with the Sound Four.)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:27 am

"i see what your byakugan can do" he smiled "this is a great way to get stronger though" he used temporary body paralysis on Jakusha and hoped it would work he then waited to see what would happen.

[lets just say my last post was void]

Jutsu:
Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Character Use: Orochimaru, ANBU
Chakra Use: 4
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Health: 100/100
Chakra: 42/50
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am

Jakusha just stood there. Temporary Body Paralysis Technique huh?....A Genin level jutsu.....weak yet effective....but I have fought through this before...but I'll let him think he has me.... Letting it seem as if he was hit by the jutsu, Jakusha dropped to one knee and hunched over, placing his hands on the ground, and looking as if he was weak.

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:18 am

Kaito approached Jakusha lying on the floor he then threw a kunai at him and attached an exploding tag to his back "your a strong fighter Jakusha" he said with a big smile he was amazed by his byakugan he then jumped back before Jakusha could attack him back "you look weak".
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 pm

As soon as Kaito got in range, and before he placed a tag on him (which if you say "My character placed one on your back, is considered auto-hitting), Jakusha sprung to his feet and thrusted his palms forward, doing Hakke Kuushou. "Dodge that." He said, noticing that Kaito was basically at point blank and would have a hard time dodging, even if he had sharingan one tomoe. "Use your jutsu's..." He said as he moved in such a way that it looked as if he flickered away from Kaito and the kuani he threw. "....You need better weapons better then your exploding tags."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Chakra Usage: 5
Element:n/a
Description: A ranged Taijutsu technique. Extending chakra from his body, Jakusha will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.

Heath: 400
Chakra: 233 (238-5)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"i know i need to do better but i don't have anything else i don't have that much jutsu or that much equipment" he said as he kept jumping back "Jakusha has some unusual stuff" he thought to himself he then threw about 5 kunai at Jakusha while still trying to get away from the attack that Jakusha used.

[anyway what is the range of your attack because i can't see a range on it]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:52 pm

(OOC: Its has a range up to 15 yards (45 feet), it's a close/mid range attack, also, your speed isn't fast enough to dodge it from how close your character is. You're starting to godmod)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaito Uchiha v.s Jakusha Hyuuga {private}   

Back to top Go down