NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)

Go down 
+3
Egress Uchiha
Jakusha Hyuuga
herocou
7 posters

yes or no
YES
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcap40%Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
NO
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcap10%Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
I'd like to see how it turns out (A yes)
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcap20%Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
not really neccesary (a no)
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_lcap30%Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue63/63Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:48 pm

i think we should have an organiztion maker. Here is my plan.

In order to make a organization you must have the following

A 2 mod or adminsapproval

B Seven or more people who wanna join

C Have to have a goal. (Realize once your goal is achieved the group must be destroyed

D Good or evil

E .Symbol (For example. Seven swords mane have certain swords. Akatski have rings.

F. A description

G. What makes your organization more special than others

H. Is it international

I is it internationally known

J Is there any alliances with (people/countries/ other alliances)

Please respond . I say yes. Why not.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue0/0Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue400/400Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm

I think you should have the backing of the Site Creator, or nearly all the Admin and Mods.....thats how you get things done.....is by asking, not with polls....

Razz
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue63/63Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm

it's sorta lika a pettion . u get people to sign and you show the people in charge.There fore you wont look crazy being the only one who wants this idea
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue400/400Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue403/403Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 am

I'm gonna have to say I support this for group/organization creation....
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

It sounds like a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am

seems pointless right now but maybe an issue later, with the number of active members at the moment akat and mist swordsmen are more than enough org's at the moment. And even they arn't filled. more would just be clutter also there should be a post requirement. so overall no not now
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

you have a point. but what if the mods or admins or both make a limit to groups what you got to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue403/403Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:20 pm

We should wait a bit more, perhaps after we have 85 members registered adn at least 50 are active...
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue260/260Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Tenzou is right all the way we already have two and i think it is enough for now but later on this idea would come in handy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:50 pm

look some of you gus aren't getting my example good enough so i'll show you my example

Group Name: (self explanatory) elemental dragons

Approval:(You must have 2 or more mods or admins ) Egress uchiaha and jakusha

Members: (Have seven to fourteen members in your clan) Herocou,herocou, herocou,herocou,herocou,herocou,herocou

Groups goal: (What is your groups objective(s) no wrold dominiton or world peace, something simple) To obtain all curse mark people

Good ,evil, neutral1or neutral2:(Good= you only protect things and people and you are respected, Bad= you do what you wanna do and you are disrespected.Neutral= you are either misunderstood and are respected by people just a little ,or neutral2= you only do what gotta do.If it envolves money you'll do anything)

Symbol (For example. Seven swords mane have certain swords. Akatski have rings.) We have orochimaru belts just the color of our element.ex im fire so instead of the orochimaru purple belt, it would be red

A description: (Why is your goal your goal, how do you get in) so hero can be the only curse mark person.To join the dragons you must be initiated in. It doesn't even matter if your a academy student you just have to have a special skill that inrigues herocou.

What makes your organization unique: (Self explaintory )
The leader is a genin

Is it international: (Self explaintory) no

I is it internationally known :yes

J Is there any alliances: (are you friends with people/countries/ other alliances) konhoa

Is there any enimeies: Curse mark people
Back to top Go down
Tenzou
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Are you reading the responses? Its not that we dont understand your idea, it's that your idea is unnecessary at the moment.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 pm

so is that a so this topic is basically frozen right now?
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Basically
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue95/95Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue125/125Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Also keep in mind an admin must approve on this no matter what because it's a drastic(big) change in the site.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm

When that group/organization is rapidly gaining members, it'll be an active change but with only a leader... it's basically nothing..
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Left_bar_bleue260/260Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 am

When Neo-akatsuki is full im going to leave it and a new leader will be made then i will start a new group like Sasuke and go after Neo-Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)   Group  creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group creation (Like akat or the 7 swords. PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1