NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn's Family House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Den almost managed to hit Dawn with his kunai when all the sudden he found himself standing in the street again, watching as some of the other Uchiha walked around. What the hell just happened? Den thought as he looked around, trying to find Dawn among the crowd. This must be some sort of Genjutsu, I'll just have to escape this and kill him. Den thought, picturing his kunai slicing Dawn's throat open.

Den put his hands together and attempted to disrupt his chakra, which supposedly allowed someone to escape a Genjutsu. Den saw that the scenery around seemed to have a slight waver about it before it returned to normal. I hope Zero can get me out of here before something bad happens. Den thought to himself, hoping that Zero wasn't stuck in a Genjutsu as well. Den began to try and think of other ways of getting out of the Genjutsu when their was a scream. Den turned and watched as someone fell at Dawn's feet, blood pooring its body.

All the sudden hell broke lose, and Uchiha's either ran at Dawn or ran away. No matter which choice they made Dawn killed them, moving so fast that most of the clan couldn't keep up with his movements. What is he trying to do, fuel my anger toward him? Or does he think that showing me this will cause me to break down and cry? I barely knew any of these people, only that they were kind to me, and that I could have finally been a part of a family. Dawn to that away from me however, and I will make sure he pays for this, even if it kills me.

After that thought the scenery changed again, and Den was tied to a block of wood. What is this? Yet another Genjustu? den thought, pulling against his bounds with all his might. Come out and fight me! Den yelled, his eyes searching for the murder, the image of him cutting his throat ocne again coming back into his mind. All the sudden Den felt extreme pain in his chest, and looked down to see he had been impaled by a katana. Den looked at the katana for a moment before more and more stabbbed, him causing him even more pain.

The stabbing went on for what seemed like forever, and the only thing that kept Den from breaking down were the images of Dawn slaughtering his clan, the family he almost had. When the Genjutsu was realeased Den fell at Dawn's feet, still able to feel all the pain from the katana's stabbing him. Why the hell are you just messing with us? Does thus amuse you? Den said as he attempted to get to his feet, but fell back to the ground instantly. No! I will not let this guy kill me like this, I will not just lay here and die! Den thought, once again trying to get back to his feet, keeping the image of his clan being slaughtered in his mind. He managed to get on his hands and knees before once again falling to the ground.
---------------------
Den
Health: 5
Chakra: 42

Zero
Health:80
Chakra:40

Dawn
Health: 400
Chakra: 260

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

((health : 5 for both of you guys))
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 am

One Minute Zero was ready to kill Dawn, The Next Dawn faded away from his vision. He looked down into the streets and saw Uchiha villagers walking around. "What The Hell." he said and jumped down to meet them. He walked to them slowly and stopped as Kunai slunk into the backs of them. The Uchiha fell over. "Oh God!" he shouted as he saw them fall. He turned around to witness even more deaths. "Genjutsu..Its Genjutsu.." he muttered to himself trying to calm down, "Kai!" he shouted and tried to escape. He stood there. "Why Am I Still Here!?" he shouted. "It's no ordinary genjutsu." he sighed heavily. And Suddenly He could see his parents before him, they had fallen to the ground. Zero ran to them trying to catch them in his arms, they phased through him and fell to the ground, Zero felt hot tears start forming in his eyes. "Father..Mother..I Swear on this day..I Will Kill him.." he sputtered through bursts of tears and heavy breathing. Suddenly Everything Changed, Zero was on a wooden cross and all he could see for miles was Dawn, many clones of dawn all wielding a sword. "Dawn You Bastard! Let me down so We Can Fight!" he shouted at him. His Eyes widened as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He had been stabbed, and was continued to be stabbed at. "72 Hours!?" he demanded to know as he shouted from pain. Zero in the real world fell down to his knees and attempted to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue260/260Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Dawn watched them as he gazed hard into their eye's "Zero and Dentikei, run from me, Hate me, Plan to kill me, With hate you two could kill me. By making Friends you will lose your power and lose your Hate to kill me. By then you would have forgotten about your dead family and about their killer. Dawn said heartless appearing on a high up Power Pole bending down looking at them as the Moonlight shined on his Head Dawn was all Black and the only colour that wasn't Black was his eyes which was Red.

Den
Health: 5
Chakra: 42

Zero
Health:5
Chakra:40

Dawn
Health: 400
Chakra: 240 (-20)
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue96/96Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue111/111Dawn's Family House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Den struggled back to his feet and Dawn spoke, not willing to just lay on the ground as this man told him that he and Zero needed to run from him and hate him to become strong enough to kill him. You don't need to tell me to hate you, I'll do that regardless. Den thought as he finally got back to his feet, holding his kunai in front of him, just in case Dawn was just messing with them and tried to kill them.

Den looked up to Dawn, who was now on a power pole, looking at them heartlessly. Den swore that no matter what happened he would kill Dawn, and do anything that he could to become stronger. Hopefully Jakusha would help him with his training and would teach him more powerful jutsu so that he would stand a chance against his brother, who moved so fast that his tomoe one Sharingan couldn't keep up with him, and he doubted that his new one would as well.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Zero struggled to get to his feet as the genjutsu had ended, Dawn had given them a speech, This speech stuck in Zero's head and never left his mind, and probably never will. He felt very weak and standing up was even a chore for him at the moment. He stared up and his red eyes shined in the moonlight. He stared at Dawn who was high up in the air on a power poll. You Can count..me to get revenge on you.. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 pm

{END OF STORY}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn's Family House   Dawn's Family House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn's Family House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2