NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Meeting Of The Four {private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am

Jakusha sat in his a huge room, in a full metal chair. As he sat there, he looked at the floor which had a huge map of the ninja world. These Four.....they are going to play a huge roll in my plans....if they don't die.... He waited for the four to show. One was Kaito Uchiha former Leaf Genin who has the one tomoe sharingan. The second was the only true Sound Ninja, Red Hyuuga. What could he say about the kid, he was a Hyuuga, taijutsu and byakugan user. The third was a former Hidden Moon Genin, Tsubaki Asura who specialized in seals and who had a special kekkei genkai. The final member was a former Grass genin that showed allot of potential. His name was Denkineki Uchiha, who didn't know his blood line. He might have his sharingan now....the final move he did to my clone should only have happened if he had the sharingan. As he thought about the four he was going to make a team, the thoughts of who was going to be the leader in his absence. Out of blood line traits, he would put Tsubaki in charge, but Red was the only true Sound ninja out of the four, but Den was quicker, faster, stronger then the four, but Kaito had his sharingan before Den. The choice was hard to make without anyone getting hurt. So he decided on how he was going to pick his leader. He watched the door, wandering who was going to be the first person to enter the room. "Well....its time to get rolling, but I need to explain to them what I plan on doing...." He sighed, "This is going to be interesting."

"Showing off is the fools way to glory"....."Use no way as way, and no limitations as limitations."- Bruce Lee and Nindo
STATS:
Health: 400
Chakra: 261
Speed: 124 (154)
Dexterity: 106 (136)
Strength: 83 (113)
Intelligence: 102 (132)
(*when Byakugan is activated*)

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
50/50  (50/50)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 am

Tsubaki awoke with a yawn from her bed in the barracks since she didn't have a place yet. She got up and stretched the kinks in her neck before a envelop smacked her in the face courtesy of a fellow sound nin who received in return the finger. Far trade off. Tsubaki quickly opened up the envelope and read the contents before she destroyed it. "Looks like it's time to meet the team." Tsubaki said before collecting her things and getting dressed. She then ran out of the room and made her way to the meeting room. She then entered the room and bowed to Jaku. "Greeting I'm here for the meeting." She then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

Kaito walked up to the huge doors and entered the huge room he saw Jakusha and Tsubaki sitting down "hello Jakusha, hello Tsubaki" he smiled "so what meeting do we have here?" he then sat down at a chair "i guess thats three of four of the sound ninja here".
Back to top Go down
http://friends-878.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am

A young hyuuga boy walked in he had black silky hair that went past his shoulders.His eyes wear White.On his headband was the symbol of the sound.He was wearing a white vest.He noticed everone els siting in the room."Hello Everone " he said in a calm cool voice.Red thought to himself as he looked around to see his Kage ,aboy,and a girl but around his age that this was two of his fellow sound 4 ninja and his KAge had called for a meeting.He walked over and sat in the middle of Kaito and Tsubaki.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
96/96  (96/96)
Health:
111/111  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 am

Den walked into the room, glad that he had finally found where the meeting was. Den saw that their were three other young shinobi in the room, as well as Jakusha, and felt bad for being the last one to be their. Den's clothes had stratches on them and his arms wrapped in bandages, all of them from the training he had done in the past two days. Den hoped that he was as powerful as the other members of the team, he would hate to have done all that training to be weaker then the rest of his team.

Den gave Jakusha a respectful bow and nodded to the other three shinobi. Den found a chair and stood by it, not in the mood to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Jakusha looked at the four before him, and gave a small grin. "Welcome...." As he looked them over, he was a bit surprised by the fact that each one were more relaxed then stressed out, that he found was a good thing. "This is your team.....Red Hyuuga.....Den Uchiha....Tsubaki Asura....Kaito Uchiha....each one of you have different abilities that will be needed if you want to survive...." He got out of his chair and just stood there, nodding to each one. "As each of you already know, I have some plans.....and you four will be needed....Tsubaki is the only one that has a strange, yet useful kekkei genkai....it involves seals....you all know what Hyuuga's and Uchiha's can do...."

Jakusha pressed a button on his chair making the table spread open and a huge map appearing on it. "From what I know...." Jakusha stuck a kunai in the location of Grass country. "The Mizukage is or was in Grass Country...why..I don't know....and if anyone else was there, I have no idea......" He then took out another Kunai and placed it on Lightning Country. "I already have a treaty with the Raikage...." He place shuriken on Rain Country, Earth Country, and Wind Country. "...I still have yet to visit them.....and the reason why I haven't mentioned Hidden Moon is because a leader is coming to that country soon....and for Fire Country, they have no Hokage....but for the Hidden Waterfall Village...." Jakusha stabbed the Hidden Waterfall Country with a senbon. "...Their Kage....he is the strongest out of all of us Kages....he has the Hero Water from his land, as well as a ability the gives him multiple hearts, also the ability to activate the Gates within ones body to get stronger. He is a force all by himself....."

He then moved back to his chair and sat down. "If there is one leader that is stronger then the others, he could try to take out a leader or a country.....and as of right now, the weakest is Hidden Leaf." He looked at Kaito and spoke to him as well as the others. "I know thats your home land...it's mine too, but I won't let it fall....because if it does....we all will follow....." He sat back in his chair, trying to relax. "If I add in all I know....I start to think that the Kage of the Waterfall Village is in that meeting too with the Grass Kage and the Mizukage, and all three are talking about Fire Country......and my treaties and alliances that I'm trying to make is to hold that country up as well as get what I want done.....and each of you will help me.....As of right now, I'm trying to make some things called Curse Marks and I'm really close..... each one can make you stronger but of course they have a draw back....if you want one later on, after I make them and they are one hundred percent, you may have one....."

He sat up in his chair and clapped his hands with a smile. "But first....the rules.....ONE....if you see anything or anyone that you think is trying to attack this country or soon will be, tell me.....TWO.....I don't want any attitude, if you got a problem, bring to me.....THREE.....this is a hidden underground base, don't tell of its location.....I have the front sealed with a giant door that needs to be blown up for anyone to get in or out....there is a hidden way in and out, but thats for later.....and FINALLY......the leader.....he or she will be in charge of the others when I am absent....but when I'm around....all of you are the same rank...." He then moved to the edge of the set. "And speaking of leader, I couldn't pick one....so this is your chance to tell me who you think should be leader...and if one can't be picked....we can hold a little test....."

"Showing off is the fools way to glory"....."Use no way as way, and no limitations as limitations."- Bruce Lee and Nindo
STATS:
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
50/50  (50/50)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Tsubaki watched with her lone eye as everyone came in one at a time after she had arrived. Everyone greeted the others in their own way and Tsubaki gave a bow of her head in acknowledgement but didn't say anything and instead sized everyone up. Once they were all seated Jaku spoke of everyone's names and Tsubaki frowned at hearing Uchiha. She heard nothing but bad things from her parents about the jutsu stealer's but she didn't voice her opinion and remained silent as their kage gave them rules and told them the situation of the world today. During this speech Tsubaki had taken a black book and pen out and began to write notes. Once Jaku was finished Tsubaki put her notes away and stood up to speak. "I think Hyuuga-san should lead the sound four. He is from a noble clan and seems to have a calm and stoic personality. He would not make rash decisions unlike the Uchiha who are known for their hot headed temperaments and prideful natures." Tsubaki then sat down after speaking without emotion. She then sat there in an emotionless state.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
96/96  (96/96)
Health:
111/111  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Den listened to everything that Jakusha told him, nodding when Jakusha said something about the Kage of the waterfall village, he had heard of him before, but the information on his powers ws all new to him. From what Jakusha said he could definetly prove a problem if he wanted to be, His only weakness really is genjutsu, he is the master of all elements and can use the gates but he has nothing to increase his genjutsu. Den thought, making a mental note of that and tucking it away. He then listened to the rest of what Jakusha had to say, wodnering who the leader of the group would be.

Den turned to the girl as she spoke, talking about how noble the Hyuuga clan was and how the boy seemed to have good leadership qualities. Den thought that she must be pretty smart to have figured that out already, when he could tell none of the Genin here had met each other before. Then the girl began to talk bad things about the Uchiha, how they were hot headed and made rash decisions, and had a prideful nature. He immiedetly thought she was a fool, judging people because of their clan.

Only fools judge a person because of their clan, you have never met me before, you don't know if I make rash decisions or if I'm hot headed. den said, shaking his head at the foolishness this girl had spoken, his emotional expresion was not one of anger, but of annoyance.

Last edited by Denkiteki Uchiha on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 pm

Kaito smiled "a test?" he leaned against the table "this should be interesting" he activated his sharingan and smiled at Jakusha. "seems like a good way to find our new leader" he then sat back in his chair and thought about what the test could be.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm

A gentle breeze caressed the young Hyuuga, Methias, his hair being turned from well kempt to a rising mess within a single instant. Smirking lightly to himself, he set towards the biggest building within the Sound Village, where he was to meet the leader, a fellow Hyuuga, along with a group known as the "Sound Four". The Hyuuga he was to meet was infact the Kage of the village, even though he was of a low rank in the Hyuuga Clan. "Such a person being stronger than I, unforgivable... I will become the greatest Hyuuga that ever lived, and he will be the one to see this first hand..." He thought to himself. Standing outside the building, Methias fixing his now unkempt hair with his right hand, snickering slightly as he did. With a push, he opened the door that stood between him and his meeting area.

Upon entering the room, it quickly became apparent that the size was infact, huge. A truly grand building indeed. The middle of the room was decorated with what could only be explained as a huge metal chair, a desk infront of it which possessed a map utop of it. Clearly, it had already been used in this meeting, many Kunai placed on certain positions, most notibly on various Villages, Ninja Villages. Walking pass four other Sound Ninja, assumingly the Sound Four, Methias kneeled before the Kage, Jakushu Hyuuga. Such a feat was simply due to respect for the Kage, and no other reason.

Pulling himself to his feet, he stepped back behind the Sound Four. He was but a lower rank than these within the village, and he was to show them the respect they deserved, atleast until he outgrew them. Letting his head drop, he faced the floor, putting his hands within his pockets. Attached to his neck, he could feel the Headband that was wrapped around it. Sighing lightly, he looked back up and faced forward, his colourless eye's showing no emotion, simply waiting for his superior to speak.

Last edited by Methias on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Attach Sig)
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:13 am

Red sat their listening to everone as they took their turns to speak.He paused and started at each and every person in the room.He listen to the sound of their voices and their body experssion.IT was hard to judge Tsubaki for she had show no emotions,but he notice how she tooken notes and what she had said about the clans that she most be an Intelligenete person.Den was some who did not like to insulted and didn't not like to be judge by his clan but his actions.Kaito he had not yet figured out.PErsonal Red want to himself as a great leader but thought it would be foolish to say it.So he stayed quiet

(sorry it took me so long to post everone)
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:25 pm

As Methias walked into the room, bowed and walked behind that four that were at the table, Jakusha stood up. "Tsubaki...what did you right down? If it was anything I said, please destroy it....I don't want people to know what I'm planing on doing outside of this village unless I have to tell them." He looked at her and said in a calm voice. Turning to the whole group, he continued to speak, still calm in voice. "Okay....this is what is going to happen.....Den.....is out of the Sound Four....Methias..." He raised his hand and motioned to the person that was standing behind them. ".....Will take his place. Also....Nami Hyuuga has gotten herself into a mess and when she is finished with the Chuunin Exams, she will end up coming here. That is where the first mission of the Sound Four Ninja's starts, but I will go with as I suspect that the Hokage to be will try to stop her. I will fight the newer Hokage...for reasons that are my own....and Nami will come here and be part of the Sound Four." He looked at the five before him. "I'm not picking favorites, but Den will only work for me....seeing how Tsubaki hit a nerve within him, Den will be the Fifth Sound Ninja. After Nami gets here, there will be another to join him, and they will be called the Sound Ninja Two.....The difference between the Sound Two and Sound Four are how hard the missions will be, that they will be my personal guard, and the ones to back up the Sound Four if they were ever to fail. As for leader.....Red....you are the only one here that has not come here from another village.....Kaito.....you already have your sharingan, but.....you forgot about naming a captain for the team and put your mind onto the challenge.....Methias....you are another Hyuuga....I know of your want to get stronger, so that leaves you hot headed......Tsubaki....you are smart and calm.....so the leader will be......."

Jakusha paused as he looked between the remaining four, Den would have been it, but his abilities can be used else were. Kaito was more into the challenge then the task at hand, Methias is blood hungry....Tsubaki just comes out a speaks whats on her mind, and if she is like that on a mission, bad things can happen, but she does do what she is asked....Red, is calm, and the only true Sound Ninja but I haven't seen anything from him.....darn choices..... ".....The leader will be Red Hyuuga, with Tsubaki as Co-Leader. That means, Tsubaki is second in command, Red calls the shoots on the mission....Kaito and Methias....that makes Red's word stronger then Tsubaki's, and Tsubaki has to answer to Red....other then that, when Den comes into the picture, he will be leader of the team. Other then that, I am your over all leader, if I don't like what I see, leaders will be changed, so Tsubaki and Red better do a good job at this or they will be riders, not drivers......Does anyone have anything to say or protest?" The last part he said, popping his neck and cracking his knuckles.

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
50/50  (50/50)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Tsubaki slowly turned her head to Den as he spoke up and told her she was wrong about the clans. Tsubaki did not give any emotion and just turned her head to Den. "The way you just acted to my comment proves you are hot headed since a level headed person would remain silent and strive to prove me wrong through actions not words and you have also shown arrogance by thinking that I have not researched all clans." Tsubaki then sat down and turned her head away as a new person entered. Tsubaki turned her lone eye on the new comer and nodded in respect to him. Tsubaki had ignored Kaito's ignorant comment and frowned at Jaku as he said she had to destroy the notes about the others. After a moment Tsubaki gave a slow nod to him and activated a self destruct seal on the paper causing it to crumble to dust. 'Hmm I will take notes at a better time. Soon my newest ambition will come true.' Tsubaki thought as Jaku spoke about team line ups. After he was finished Tsubaki spoke. "Thank you Jaku-sama I will not fail you but on a different note I have a request. The request is that any enemy or criminal ninja that is captured will be given to me for my new experiments. I have new seals to develop and require human sacrifice or a target to use them. Will this be acceptable." Tsubaki asked in a stoic voice.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
96/96  (96/96)
Health:
111/111  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 pm

I honestly don't care if you've researched every Uchiha in existance, but it seems I won't be able to change your opinion. Den said, his voice sounding calm, he had more to say to her, but he felt that he should be the better person and stop their little debate/fight. I wonder what she was trying to pull, openly sayig she disliked Uchiha's. There was absolutely no need for her to say that, unless she wants to cause friction within the team, which is stupid.

Den looked back to Jakusha as he said Den would no longer be on the team, What? I just got added to the team and now I'm already kicked off? Den thought, though he kept a straight face, not willing to show his surprise or disapointment. Den wondered if he was supposed to leave, but Jakusha continued on with telling the five of them ho would be on the team, the other four Genin that were present as well as a girl named Nami. That would make five though..... why would there be five members of a group called the Sound Four?

Den was once again surpriced, though now it was good news. Den was going to be the Fifth member of the sound four, and would only take orders from Jakusha. After the girl Nami joined the team another would be added to his part of the group and they would be the Sound Two, and would be the body guards of Jakusha as well as back up for the four, and would go on harder missions. Also when Den worked with the Four he would become their leader. I'm glad I took Jakusha up on his offer, this is great. Den thought as he heard who the leaders of the Sound Four would be.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am

Red bowed as his Kage finished talking.He was pleased that he was made leader and didn't want to be a bad decsion made by Jakusha,so he was detremined to do the best that he could in makeing smart choices detremineing the missions."I will not let you down my Master" Red looked at the others wondering if they was happy with Jakusha decsion of makeing him leader and Tsubaki co leader.no matter He was not going to let Jakusha and didn't cared what anyone had to say.His kage have spoken and nothing anyone could do to change that. He then notcice Methias and that he was a fellow hyuuga.I wonder which branch is he from Red thought.He then looked at Den.Den was apart of the sound two and was in lead when they was the sound 5.Red wonder how strong could he be.

Dexterity:102
Strength: 108
Intelligence:51

With Byakugan
Health: 100
Chakra: 70
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kaito Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:33 am

Kaito thought to himself "so red is the leader" he then activated his sharingan and whispered to himself "it's good to be a uchiha" he then found a pen and paper in his pocket and wrote down on it he wrote "sharingan development" and under that he wrote "tomeo one" he kept track of his sharingan development he then folded his paper and put it back in his pocket along with his pen.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Folding his arms across his chest, a slight smirk grew upon the lips of the young Hyuuga. Being promoted into the Sound Four was promotion enough, even though he hadn't gained any leadership. He would quickly prove his worth, however, this was certain. The sound headband around his neck showed his loyalty to the village, and it was soon to be time to begin doing missions for his Kage. The sound two who were above them seemed to be the elite of the Sound Village, a title he would also soon gain for himself. Moving his hand, he flicked his hair to one side, before moving forwards to his new group.

A dark voice seemed to echo through the room, escaping from his thin lips. "I thank you for this opportunity, Kage. I will not let you down." His words were calm, perhaps a little too calm for most to be able to comprehend. He didn't sound happy, like he should have, not at all. Stepping back, he bowed once more, before looking over his new team-mates. Each of them had their own strengths and weaknesses, the idea behind the group obviously being that one persons strength counters anothers weakness, to make the ultimate group. A clever idea, it had to be said.

Leaning back against a wall, Methias waited to see where this meeting would go. He was hoping for his first mission to pop up soon.

Last edited by Methias on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm

As each member agreed to who was leader and co-leader, he was somewhat happy. "Good....Red Hyuuga, Tsubaki Asura, Methias Hyuuga, Kaito Uchiha......this is your first mission....I would call it a B-Rank mission, but it can go to S-Rank determining how it goes.....the mission is to gather information....I want the Sound Four to go to Waterfall Country and find where Takigakure located....don't set foot in it, only find it's location....if you come across any danger or it's Kage, get the heck out of there and back here....DO NOT FIGHT ANYONE AND DO NOT WEAR YOUR SOUND HEADBANDS!" Jakusha began to untie the Grass headband that was on his leg and tossed it to Red, after marking the inside of it with a shiki (rite). "Wear that and make sure it is visible....you will be the only one with the headband, seeing how I only have one at the moment. I marked it with a jutsu, which will allow me to come to the teams aid if you are in trouble....its on the inside, so no one can see it. Make sure if anyone sees you snooping around, they see that headband. If you have to flee, go to Grass Country, then to Konoha, then back here....DO NOT SPLIT UP....stay as one and come back here. If one of you happens to get hurt, you come straight back...I don't want any of you to get hurt, left behind, or die...stay alert, watch your backs...If you have any questions about the mission now is the time to ask...also...Kaito...Tsubaki wasn't allowed to write things down, and neither are you, destroy it...."

"As for Den Uchiha, I have another assignment for him.....we will discuss this after you four leave...." He got up and moved to the table and placed his hands on his hips, looking over the map on the table. Too much is happening too quickly....I didn't have a chance to finish what I was doing.... Jakusha let out a deep sigh, showing stress level, but his face nor his body showed it though.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:10
Element:n/a
Description:Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye.

A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Jakusha first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite)(shiki also means "command" and "direction" in english) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Jakusha can travel to the mark to kill them.

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
50/50  (50/50)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Tsubaki was slightly upset that Jaku ignored her request but she didn't show any emotion and just listened to the others. By the look of it they were going to go do some spying in waterfall and if they were discovered the would have to retreat. Tsubaki sighed softly. She wasn't going to enjoy this mission she could tell since she wasn't very fond of any of her teammates.
Back to top Go down
Methias
NR Genin
NR Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Methias leaned back on the wall, his right hand covering his face as he took in what the Kage was saying. "B to S rank Mission, he must have confidence in the Sound Four... Hopefully the other three are strong enough to hold their own, but as a group we have to watch out for one another. The thought of fleeing is disgusting, however, our survival is number one priority." Methias thought to himself, removing the headband from his neck and placing it on the table where Jakusha stood. Nodding as he did so, he walked back towards the door, his hand resting on the handle before opening it.

"I will wait outside. Red, Kaito, Tsubaki, I await your orders. Otokage, I will not fail you." He said, his head bowing with respect, before exiting the room. Moving his way outside, he felt a gentle greeze push against him, before looking up at the cloudless sky. Moving towards the exit of Otogakure, he already had all the supplies neccessary to survive. He had knowledge, strength and speed on his side, along with a pouch filled to the brim with Kunai. As well as that, he carried a bunch of bandages in another pouch. This may have been unneccessary, seeing as he had heard rumors that one of the Sound Four was a Medical Ninja, but it was always better to be prepared.

Leaning by the exit of Otogakure, he closed his eye's and waited for his allies to arrive. He wasn't fond of any of them just yet, but he would defend them with his life if the inevitable battle's they will face would require it. His body slumping to a seated position, he let out a light sigh, before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Red sat there listening to what Jakusha said the what their mission was.He caught the headband that his Kage threw at him.He looked at it then sat it in his lap.He soon untied his sound head banded and sat it next to the grass.He then picked up the grass headbanded and tieed it covering his forehead.He then looked at each of his teammates of the sound four ninja.This would be his first mission to lead and He did not want to fail it."I will not fail you in this misson lord Jakusha ,We will find the location of the Takigakure and I will make sure noone is hurt."Red said as he looked at his kage.He then looked at each of his teammates."Gather all equipment you need then meet me at the gates of the sound we will leaveing 1 hour from now" Red said this with a a soft and calm voice but he voice didn't sound weak but strong and confinetd.Red was determined to succed in accompishing his mission.I wonder what everone can do he though wondering what his teamates abilites was.He soon walked leaveing the place where the meeting was held and back to his house so he can prepare for their leaveing.

Dexterity:102
Strength: 108
Intelligence:51

With Byakugan
Health: 100
Chakra: 70
Speed: 118
Dexterity: 112
Strength: 118
Intelligence:61

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
96/96  (96/96)
Health:
111/111  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Den listened as Jakusha explained the mission to the Sound Four, even though he wasn't going to take part in that mission. They were going to try and find Takigakure, though Jakusha didn't explain why. Den wondered what Jakusha was planning on doing with that information once he obtained it, and why he needed Red to wear his old Grass Village headband. He may want to mess with the relations of the two villages for some reason, or just didn't want the Sound Village to be held resonsible for snooping around.Den watched as both the Hyuuga's left to prepare themselves for the mission. Good luck. Den thought, honestly hoping that they wopuld do well on their mission, even though he didn't know any of them, and had a slight dislike for one of them already.

Den waited for Kaito and Tsubaki to leave so Jakusha would give him his mission, and was eager to know what it would be. Wow. I just became a member of this village and I'm already getting a mission Den thought as he continued to stand, patiently waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 pm

(OOC: I got this in my Inbox.....
Kaito Uchiha wrote:
Just skip me now i am going to depart from naruto rivals.
....So I guess it's my turn)

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Jakusha moved over and placed his head beside Tsubaki's ear so she could only hear what he had to say. "As for your experiments, They have to be bums, poor people that are going to day in 2 days....and inspected by me, if not, you will not be given the right to do this." He whispered in her ear. Standing up and escorting Tsubaki out of the room so he and Den could speak alone. Jakusha moved to a seat and sat down, placing his hands on his forehead and his elbows on the table. "Too much to do and very little time to do it." He sighed, thinking about all the things that were needed to be done. "Den.....your mission will be to go with me to Konoha, get the Executioners Blade from Kiza, then take it to the Mizukage....then I'll tell you more, but for now, we have to get ready, so get your stuff together and be ready within three hours, thats when we will leave. I will be waiting for you at The Valley of the End, so make sure you are 100% ready, this is your first mission as my 5th Sound Ninja, so don't fail me...." Jakusha lets out a light laugh. "How can you fail me, I'm going too." He broke out in laughter and got up out of the seat and moved to the door. "Just be ready and meet me there....any questions can be asked along the way if you wish."

STATS:
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
96/96  (96/96)
Health:
111/111  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:02 pm

(I guess Red could just NPC Kaito and have him die on the mission, if he is leaving the site.)

Den couldn't hear anything that Jakusha said to Tsubaki before he led her out of the room, and he didn't use his Sharingan to read Jakusha's lips, so he had no idea what they were talking about. He waited patiently as Tsubaki was led out of the room, hoping that Jakusha would give him a good mission. He wondered if he would be doing an infiltration mission like the Sound Four or do something entirely different. He didn't really care as long as it would test his skill.

Den nodded as Jakusha told him they would be going to Konohagakure, this is going to be easy, I've seen the shinobi from that village, we could probably take the sword and they would never know. Den thought, thinking of the two Genin he had met on his trip to the village to find his family who hadn't even asked him to state his business in the village which he had practically snuck into. Alright, i'll meet you at the Valley of the End. Den said, not asking why they needed the sword to give to the Mizukage, he trusted that Jakusha had a good reason. Den turned toward the door which was open and flickered as close to his house as he could, wanting to get ready for his mission quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting Of The Four {private}   

Back to top Go down

The Meeting Of The Four {private}
Page 1 of 1