NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Area behind the Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Open Area behind the Village Left_bar_bleue0/0Open Area behind the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Open Area behind the Village Left_bar_bleue0/0Open Area behind the Village Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Open Area behind the Village Empty
PostSubject: Open Area behind the Village   Open Area behind the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:02 pm

After Corn said he would meet hi mthere, he appeared with several Anbu surrounding the area.He took out his sword and looked around waiting for the young Uchihaready to train his sharingan.Corn looked at the sky a little impatient.He looked back down with his eyes closed.
(sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Area behind the Village   Open Area behind the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:28 pm

"Hola, I have arrived." He entered the little circle with the ANBU in the wide open desert area, "So you ready to get this little shindig going." He walked forward holding the cloth band that was wrapped around his eye and he pulled it up, "Lets begin," he could feel the extra chakra drain right away. He still hadn't gotten used to the feel of it, but he was getting their.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Area behind the Village   Open Area behind the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Suzumo watched as Corn moved, his eye watched closely trying to see all his movements, but could only keep up with several right before he stopped and right before he moved, he could make out slight blurs, "Dam." He pulsed the chakra into his eye and focused severely as if his life depended on it, so Corn wouldn't leave and he had to fine another trainer. The moves grew slower or his eye was growing faster. He could not only make out a slight blur between movements, but could see him while moving as a blur, "Yes."

(Sry for the Gmod on your movement, but you siad you had to go away for like a month so i decided to speed it up.)
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Open Area behind the Village   Open Area behind the Village I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

After several moments, he could make out some fine-points in details so it wasn't much of a blur any longer. "My eye is adjusting." It slowly adjusted as he concentrated, the more chakra and precision, he could make out more detail and lines. Finally his eye was almost fully inept, the chakra overflow in his left eye was reaching its peak. The 1st tomoe appeared and he couldn't take the overall flow falling quickly to the ground, "Ugh..." He was knocked out for overusing his sharingan, but since he gained the first tomoe it was all worth it. Not knowing whats happening he was probably sent to the hospital after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Area behind the Village   Open Area behind the Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Area behind the Village
Page 1 of 1