NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeRegisterLog in

Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Empty
PostSubject: Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile   Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Name: Kiza Hyuuga

Clan: Hyuuga

Appearance:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile 5736336

Personality: Kiza Hyuuga acts like a very mature young child. Once he sets his mind on doing something there is no stopping him. There are things where Kiza can be serious or be playful. Things like fighting when not challenged he takes things as a game but when there is a danger he keeps things strictly serious like a life or death matter. Kiza can truly say he is the most determined shinobi ever born. He does not comprehend the meaning of giving up and if it comes down to it will fight to his death before giving up his shinobi way of becoming the Hokage and being titled the best ninja alive.

Kiza Hyuuga is also not easy to give out trust to people making them have to prove themselves before Kiza lets his gaurd down even one bit. Not only is Kiza strong he is also extremely intelligent in in a lot of ways. He knows much history and also a lot the body. He does not believe in fate because he does not ever want to believe people do not carve their own way and their own future. Kiza is the type of person people call a hard worker because he puts 110 percent into his training and missions. Kiza always like working alone because he does not want to put anyone else in danger when he takes on obstacles.

History: Kiza Hyuuga doesn't have much history growing up normal until he was nine years old. Once he was nine he was sent to his grandfather's house. From there he was trained in the shinobi arts and enrolled into the Hidden Leaf Academy.

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves(Konaha)

element: Fire and Earth

Nindo:'To protect my little brother with my life, that is my Ninja Way....My Nindo.'

Equipment:Kunai, Shuriken, and Senbon. Also the Executioner's Blade.
Name: Flaming Shuriken
Description: Shuriken that have the ablility to have a small amount of chakra put into them allowing them to be set on Fire. The Fire doesn't effect the user. Costs two chakra for each shuriken.
Image:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Shuriken

Name: Flaming Kunai
Description: Kunai that have the ablility to have a small amount of chakra put into them allowing them to be set on Fire. The Fire doesn't effect the user. Costs two chakra for each Kunai.
Image:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Naruto_Kunai_EM20905RD-2

Jutsu:
Look at Jutsu List

Clan: Hyuuga

RP sample: Kiza Hyuuga sat beneath a tree letting the wind breeze cool him within the shade. As a mysterious figure in the distance slowly appeared Kiza put a grin on his face leaning his face down some. As the figure appeared to be motioning closer towards Kiza more he reached discretely for a kunai so when the figure was closer he could make a move. After a few more moments of waiting the figure in the distance became clear it was a Mist shinobi intruding the Leaf.

"State your name and purpose for being here unless you want to die...?" Kiza announced making sure the Mist Shinobi heard him as he slowly stood up.

The Mist Shinobi charged and Kiza activated his Byakugan preparing for combat.

How did you find us?: Cornelio reffered me to the site.

Last edited by Kiza Hyuuga on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Left_bar_bleue95/95Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Left_bar_bleue125/125Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile   Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:11 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile   Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 pm

I'd say.... Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile   Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiza Hyuuga(Konaha Shinobi)~Profile
Page 1 of 1