NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Checking out the Village(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Checking out the Village(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Zero had arrived at the Grass Village after arriving with the Kusakage. He didn't find it all that interesting so far. Zero stopped at a few stores and checked out what they had. Will he be able to give me the power i seek..I wonder.. He thought to himself as he passed by a small pond. He stared at the water and activated the Sharingan. "Not Fully developed yet..But still.. I'll be a great Uchiha Some day" he muttered as he threw a rock at his reflection.

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue96/96Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue111/111Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Den walked out of his old training building, now finished with destroying his machine that he had originally built. He didn't want anyone to use his own machine to help others train to become powerful, especially if someone from the village might try and go after him at some point, because he was one of the most talented Genin from his village.

Den quickly ran toward through the village, heading toward the exit. Den kkept looking over his shoulder, trying to make sure he wasn't being followed, though he doubted anyone knew he had left the village left, though he was no longer wearing his headband so they might ask him why he wasn't wearing it. Den was near a small pond when he accidentily ran into someone, nearly knocking himself to the ground.

Den saw that the other boy was not from the village, or at least not as far as Den knew. he saw that the boy also had the Sharingan, just like him. Your an Uchiha as well?
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Zero had felt a large force run against him pushing him back a little bit. Zero turned to the person and quietly apologized. "I Am Sorry I Should have watched my surroundings" he said. He blinked suddenly getting a glimpse of the boy. "Thats Right" he muttered "I am an Uchiha" he said to him. "You are as well from the way you are dressed and the way you look. And Not many others know about these eyes outside the Leaf Village" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue96/96Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Checking out the Village(Private) Left_bar_bleue111/111Checking out the Village(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Yes, I am an Uchiha. Just got my Sharingan in fact, tomoe one. Den stated, activating his Sharingan as he said that. I wonder what he is doing here, I've never seen him in my life, is he from Konoha? He said something about few people knowing about the Uchiha out of that village.

So what are you doing here, I've been in this village my whole life and I've never seen you. Den said, not adding that he was leaving the village, just in case this guy had just joined the village or something.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Zero turned his gaze from the boy to a merchants wares and studied them closely. He walked a little farther from him and looked at the pond again. He muttered softly "To Be quite honest, I've only been here for a short time, That is probably why you haven't seen me before" he explained. "And If your Uchiha, What are you doing here?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Den followed the boy, curious about him. Den nodded as he said that he had only been here for a short time, and that was probably why he hadn't seen him. Den thought that was interesting that someone would come to this village, especially someone around his age. The boy then asked Den why he was here, seeing as he was an uchiha as well. I honestly don't know, I never met my parents before, I'm an orphan. D oyou know anyone in the Uchiha clan who is missing a child? Den asked, somewhat curious as to if this guy knew who his parents might be.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Zero had to put some thought into this situation thinking back to every family in the Uchiha family that he had met while he was there. "None that come to mind..there is..something I remember about a family complaining of losing a child." he muttered "But Im not sure, I was quite young at the time" he explained to him and walked along the pond line.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:06 am

Den was surprised at how much that excited him, finding out someone might know something about his parents, and not just his clan name. Den had decided long ago that he didn't care who his parents were, that they didn't care about him so why so he care about them right, but from what this guy said they had complained about losing their child, so if they were his parents then he wasn't just left in Kusagakure.

Do you know who that family is? Den asked, hoping Zero would tell him more.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Zero had to think a little more to try and remember what the family had looked like and what they're names were. He could remember them already having a son and there was a mother and a father. The parents names were unknown to him but the son's name came to him. "Dawn..They're sons name is Dawn, That is all I know" he muttered quietly and looked at the water. "I am Sorry I do not know any more then that"
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:49 pm

So I have a brother... Den thought to himself. den had never thought about him having any siblings, the thought had never occured to him before. Den began to wonder what exactly his brother was like, was he older, or younger? Was he a cruel person or was he nice? Den had a lot of questions about his brother, but it was obvious that Zero didn't know more before he even told him, seeing as he didn't seem to know who Den's parents were.

Thank you anyway, at least I know more about my family then I did before. Den said to Zero, surprisingly happy that he knew he had parents and even a brother. I might go visit them some time. Den added, wondering what Konoha would be like, as well as his parents and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Zero had given the boy a small smile and began walking across the water slowly feeling the chakra across the bottom of his feet. "Yes. Well, I again am Sorry I couldn't tell you anymore of your family" he said to him. Zero looked down at the water and deactivated his Sharingan. He seemed to zone out for a moment and thought of his family and life back in the Leaf village, having second thoughts about staying here.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Den watched as the other boy walked across the water, Den himself had only just learned how to do that. We've been talking this whole time and I don't think we've introduced ourselves properly, My name is Denkiteki Uchiha, though most people call me Den. What's your name? Den asked, walking on to the water toward the other boy, his walk was normal, and showed that he had already mastered the ability to walk on water.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am

Zero thought about introducing himself and looked at him. "Zero Uchiha" he muttered quietly and continued walking around the water just enjoying the feeling of defying gravity. "I See you have mastered the art of walking on water as well" he said quietly. Zero had learned this skill a while back but it was still one of his favorites.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Den nodded, I read about it one day and just thought it would be a good trick to learn. Den said. Den had mastered the trick recently, but had practiced it frequently and was nnow able to walk on water without thinking about how much chakra he needed to do so. So why are you in Kusagakure? You never told me. Den asked, curious as to why another Uchiha would be in the village.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Zero Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Zero was thinking of why he was here, He didn't know for himself fully as well, It all happened very quickly, but he did want to gain power while he was here, thats all he knew. "I'm Here so I can get one step closer to my goals..Thats all I'm Here for" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks for the detailed explanation... Den thought sarcastricaly, wondering why Zero wouldn't tell him the real reason he was here. Den was about to ask him again when he heard noice coming from the streets, and turned to see some shinobi pushing through the crowd, looking around for something, or someone. Looks like I have to leave now, it was nice to meet you and I hope I see you again. Den said as he flickered away, not wanting to find out if the shinobi were looking for him or not.

~Left Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Village(Private)   Checking out the Village(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Village(Private)
Page 1 of 1