NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Empty
PostSubject: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda   Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) – Sanae’s Jutsu Training

Name: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu)
Type: Healing Ninjutsu
Ranged
CK Usage: 5
While the healing hand technique is the choice of most medical ninja, sometimes the patient simply can't get be gotten to in time to be healed. In those instances, this technique is used to heal them from afar. This jutsu focuses the chakra into the hands of the user and then projects it towards the patient. While this jutsu is as efficient as the healing hands technique, this jutsu does cost considerably more chakra.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sanae was in the same training field where she had learned Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu. It was a sunny day, and there weren’t as many puddles as the day before. She decided to work on a healing technique. All she needed now was a patient. She walked around the area, searching for an injured animal, but there was none. Sitting on a rock, she thought over her options. One, hurt an animal. Two, hurt her water clone. Three, hurt Soushi. Option one wasn’t very good for her, since she was in her first persona, and didn’t like hurting innocent by-standers. As for option number two, her water clone would disperse before she could do much damage. She was left with option number three. Sanae swallowed the lump in her throat and stood up. She looked to her right, where Soushi, the real Soushi this time, was leaning against a tree, napping. She walked over to him and shook his shoulders lightly.

“Onii-san, wake up. Onii-san!” Sanae started to shake him vigorously, and he woke up with a jerk of his body.

“What is it, Sa-chan? A stalker? A kidnapper? A pervert?” He stood up, his hair mussed and Shinkan, the Kusa Kuroda sword, clutched in his hands. “Where is he? I’ll rip him to shreds!”

“No, Onii-san, I didn’t wake you up for that. I need you to help me with my training.”

“Training? …okay, then.” He replaced Shinkan into its leather hilt, and brushed a lock of brown hair from his face. “What do you need me to do?”

“I need you to get hurt.”

“…” He stared at her for a moment, processing her statement in his mind. “…pardon?”

“I want to practice a healing jutsu, and I need you to be the dummy.”

“…okay…”

He took out a kunai and slit a cut onto his left forearm. There was a red line beginning at his wrist to the junction at his elbow, but no there was no blood. He held the kunai in his right hand, looking bored.

“I mean, really, really hurt, Onii-san,” Sanae requested, pleading. “So that I know I healed you, not yourself.”

Soushi sighed and cut himself deeper. The kunai followed the same streak, going deep, but not deep enough to kill him. This time, blood flowed out, dripping off his arm. Sanae examined the cut accurately, and nodded with approval. It was deep enough that a few veins were cut, but nothing major or life-threatening was harmed. She made him sit down in his initial state and hold up his forearm for her to see. Sanae walked three metres away, making sure to keep him in full sight. “Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu!”
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Left_bar_bleue100/100Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda   Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

“Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu!” Sanae directed her chakra to flow into her palms, pointing them Soushi’s direction. She felt the chakra leak out from her hands, going Soushi’s direction. She didn’t know if it was working or not, but she did notice her chakra depleting. After a few minutes, she stopped, dropping her hands.

“Onii-san, did I make any improvement?” she asked, walking over to her brother.

“Hm…well, I think one of the veins is healed,” he replied sheepishly. From the look on his face, she figured out what he meant.

“Nothing, huh…” She inspected the cut, and sure enough, it was just as how she left it. No progress at all. “Again!”

She stepped away from her brother, 2 metres away this time. Again, she concentrated her chakra to her hands, pointing them to Soushi. Sanae projected the chakra his way. She could feel her chakra draining away once again, but she didn’t know if he was receiving it or not. After a few minutes, Soushi raised his left arm, and she saw that though the wound was still open, the bleeding had stopped.

“Good! Now, I’ll try f-farther!” Sanae took five steps away from her position, and once again pointed her palms to Soushi.

He cut his left arm again, causing the blood to flow out from the re-opened wound. Sanae narrowed her eyes, and directed her chakra to him again. Soushi sat still, holding his arm up over his head. Her chakra decreased once again, and she pushed it further, letting the chakra flow with liveliness. Moments later, Soushi said, “Stop!”

She stopped her chakra flow and walked over to Soushi. His face split into a wide grin as he showed her his fully healed arm. Where the cut once was, there was now a faint pink line, the type that comes a few weeks after a wound would be healed. Sanae smiled and walked back ten metres away from her brother.

“One more time…”
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
NR Genin
NR Genin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda   Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Sanae raised her hand again, and pointed them to Soushi. He was sitting down, the cut remade, fresh blood pouring out. Soushi didn’t wince or show any pain or annoyance when she told him to hurt himself. Sanae was ten metres away from him, their swords put away. Once again, she focused her chakra to her palms and sent it Soushi’s way.

After a few minutes, she dropped her hands, sweat appearing on her face. She was exhausted from the chakra use, and could barely hold herself up. Sanae walked over to her brother, and checked his arm.

“I did it!” She smiled happily, a pleased blush on her face. “The wound’s healed…”

“Good for you, sis,” Soushi said, tracing an invisible line on his forearm.

She stood up, ready to leave. She was fifteen steps away when she heard Soushi gasp. Sanae turned around and saw that he had cut his chest.

“Onii-san!” Sanae was about to walk to him when he shot a kunai at her feet, making her stop in her tracks. “Onii-san, stop, you’re hurt!”

“Use the jutsu. We’ll see if you’ve really learnt it.” He lifted his shirt a bit, showing the gash he had made with the kunai.

Sanae looked at him, bewildered. Then she nodded, raising her hands in the usual position. The remains of her chakra from the previous training drained out of her, leaving only enough for her to stay alive. She narrowed her eyes in concentration, launching the chakra to Soushi’s wound. If she couldn’t do it…

Soushi used a finger to touch his wound, barely touching the skin. He winced at the pain as the blood still flowed out. Sanae increased the rate of the chakra transfer, hoping it would heal her brother. He touched his wound again, a prickly feeling around his gash. It closed up, and the blood stopped coming out. Sanae stopped feeding the wound chakra; if she used any more, she would die. She walked over to him, checking the wound. It looked just like the other, pink and faint. Sanae sighed and scowled at her brother as they walked away from the field.

“Do that again, and I’ll kill you, Onii-san…” she said, punching his shoulder lightly. “The first two times, you healed yourself, didn’t you?”

“Yes…it was me…but you did it yourself the last time.” He followed her away from the middle of the field, unconsciously touching his stomach.

‘Little sister…if I told you it was you who healed me, you wouldn’t believe it anyway…’
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda   Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda   Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Wave Technique (Chiyu Shuuha no Jutsu) - Sanae Kuroda
Page 1 of 1