NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue0/0Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue400/400Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty
PostSubject: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Jakusha was in his little lab, looking through scrolls and books, looking for a way to remove the mark on his head. How can I do this.... He thought to himself as he flipped through pages and pages. He sent for Tsubaki, he needed some of her clan abilities to help him with this as she has a bloodline trait that could aid into it greatly. Seeing how he just figured out how to make curse marks and how his forehead mark is viewed as one, he could remove it as he paid attention to how it was put on him. "I just got to figure out how to reverse the process....that way, I can take my place in the family that is rightfully mine and not some little kids..." He said to himself with a little hate added in. As he fumbled with his scrolls, he waited for Tsubaki to arrive in the lab.

Last edited by Jakusha Hyuuga on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue50/50Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue100/100Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Tsubaki was in her bedroom working out the finer points of the seal she created to aid her Kage in any conquest he wishes when a sound nin came and told her that Jaku wanted her. "Very well I'm on my way." The sound nin bowed and left while Tsubaki looked at the massive diagram written on her wall in her own blood. "Jenova will be ready one day but not today by the looks of it." Tsubaki turned and left. She made her way down into Jaku's lab and bowed before him in respect before standing up again. "You requested my presence Kage-sama" Tsubaki said in her usual emotionless monotone.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue0/0Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue400/400Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Jakusha just waved his hand, "Don't call me that....it makes me feel old a useless, not to mention I haven't came up with the proper few letters to go before 'Kage'...." He laughed a little as he turned around, looking at Tsubaki. "Um....I want to know everything you know about seals...I want to know about your bloodline trait...I want to know how your blood helps your seals.....I'm wanting to take my seal off, and I need your help...." He said as he moved to sit on the table behind him. "....So please, educate me..." He said as he started to remove the headband around his forehead, revealing the Hyuuga Family Curse Mark. "I'm planning on making my move on the Hyuuga Clan's leader real soon, so I need this off."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue50/50Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:
Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Left_bar_bleue100/100Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsubaki chuckled a little at Jaku's complaint of being called Kage but her chuckle was hollow sounding so she quickly stopped as Jaku requested all the information she had on seals. "Very well Jaku-sama." As Jaku took his headband off Tsubaki had undone her top and reveled a sealing tattoo for storage on her collar bone. "This seal contains books I've written about seals. I don't let anyone read them but I will allow you Jaku-sama but I refuse to let you keep them or copy them since they are to remain with me as the only member of the Asura clan." Tsubaki made a hand seal after speaking and in a puff of smoke thirteen thick leather bound books appeared in Tsubaki's hands. She laid them on the table and opened them up at the page about slavery seals. "Now as you know my bloodline allows me to easily grasp seals and allows me to use seals in ways other seals masters can only dream of using them. As for my blood....Well my blood constantly has a current of chakra running through it and the chemical make up of my blood is different. I can never give blood transfusion since my blood is more like ink." At this point Tsubaki cut her hand and showed that her blood wasn't red but black with red bits in it. "Since my blood acts like ink but can channel chakra with natural ease it makes my seals much more powerful since the seal can contain more chakra. Now lets check this slavery seal." Tsubaki took her bandages off and showed the clan eye which glowed red as it copied the hyuuga curse seal and locked it away in Tsubaki's mind until she had the ability to use it but she still gained an intimate understanding of the seal. "Hm interesting." Tsubaki mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm

As Jakusha listened, he moved off the table and looked at the books Tsubaki made appear. Thats allot of books....and paper....how many trees did they ruin? As he flipped through the pages, looking over info, he listened to how her blood was chakra infused. "Wait....your blood....can you use it to remove seals that are not made by you...as if it is a way to extract a marking or seal off?" He said as if he was on to something. "Because if it can, then all I have to do is apply my jutsu with your ability to remove seals, and we are done...." He said with a smile and a little hope in his eye. "Owh...and thank you for helping me..." He went back over the books and waited for a reply. Wait....did she laugh.... He gave Tsubaki a sideways glance that nearly showed what he was thinking, and in a matter of seconds, he let out a small laugh himself.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Tsubaki thought for a moment at Jaku's words as he asked about her blood. "If you applied your seal in my blood with a mixture of both are chakra's the seal would be very powerful and may overwhelm and damage the composition of the hyuuga curse seal and with the main structural integrity of the seal comprised it would collapse and fade within two days. There is a chance it may not work though since this type of procedure has never been done before and the seal on your head is old and strong." Tsubaki said as she ignored Jaku's chuckle at the small amount of amusement she expressed. "It is a pleasure to help you since this forwards my seal research. Wait until you see the seal I'm developing for future use." Tsubaki said with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 pm

He moved over to a chair that looked like it was used to do surgeries. "Well...seeing as we are both on the same page now....We might as well try it...but um...when you put your blood on my head...trace over it....and tie me down so I don't flop onto the floor." He said with a bit of nervousness in his voice. "Owh....um....is there a way you can stop your blood...like in the middle of the procedure, if I look as if I'm about to kick the bucket, can you stop it from wiping my mind?" Seeing how she knew what he was thinking about how her blood could aid in removing his seal, he was a bit worried about everything. "This is crazy....I hope they didn't put any fail-safes in this mark...." He chuckled as he laid on the chair, strapping in one leg, one arm and his waist. "I can't believe your blood is the key to all this....you truly are one of a kind Tsubaki....and that seal....I hope I'm not on the receiving end of it." Pointing over to a few medical monitors, he grabbed some of the wires and placed them under his shirt to monitor his heart beat. "Before we start, apply some of the wires on my head to watch for brain waves....so you got a chance to stop this from killing me." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Tsubaki listened to Jaku's words and nodded now and again but when he asked if the procedure could be stopped Tsubaki went quiet and thought about it as her sealed eye glowed a crimson color which gave it an evil appearance since even Tsubaki's eye was glowing. "I'm not sure if it can be stopped but don't worry I won't let anything bad happen to you." After Jaku was tied down Tsubaki went about writing seals everywhere on the floor. These seals would help her focus her chakra and not blow Jaku's head up. She then put more focusing seals on Jaku's head before strapping some wires to his head to read brain waves. So far every seal Tsubaki had drawn was with her black blood. "Hm maybe I'm evil if I have black blood." Tsubaki mused as she traced the seal on Jaku's head in her blood with a small brush. "Well it's ready." Tsubaki leaned down and gave a kiss on Jaku's cheek. "This is a custom good luck thing for people of the moon." Tsubaki told him as she double checked her work. "I don't think you will ever have to worry about fighting me....Unless you plan to kill me later and as for my blood being the solution. Well looks like it was my destiny to be found by you." Tsubaki said with a small smile on her lips as she made some hand seals and channeled her chakra into the seal which caused every seal in the room to glow red before moving on to Jaku's body and into his curse seal which would hopefully break..
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Jakusha watched as she wrote her seals about on the floor and on him. If I don't die from this procedure, the brush and it's tickling will! He chuckled as the brush went over his skin, finding the laughter a bit relaxing to his nerves. He closed his eyes and let her work, focusing his chakra to the mark, ready to go when she was done. Then suddenly, he was taken off guard by the kiss on the cheek. "Um....I hope that is what you say it is..." He said trying not to be perverted or rude, giving a nervous chuckle. Listening to her talk about her new seal idea, and her blood. "Yeah....it's kind of strange how that works out...destiny and all...." He said aloud as he laid his head back, still focusing his chakra to his head. Once he felt Tsubaki activate her seals, Jakusha pressed his chakra out, helping her, and like a trigger or second nature twitch, his Byakugan activated. Then like a knife grinding its way into his skull, Jakusha began to scream in pain as he forced all his chakra to his seal, causing the power in the room to go out and the light bulbs bust. His skull felt as if the mark was driving into his skull, burning away at his skin as he pushed harder with his chakra, trying to make it go by quicker, but only found it to be more painful. He felt his heart start to skip beats, some times two or three would be skipped, and his brain wave scanner exploded from the output of the chakra that was surging through Jakusha's body. His body began to jump around on the chair, causing the straps to sound as if they were about to break form the tension.

Finally, after a few minutes into the process, a chakra wave busted forth from Jakusha's head, sounding like a jet that just went supersonic, causing the chair to shatter like glass, and everything in the room with it. (minus your clan books and you) Jakusha laid on the cold floor, eyes shut, breathing slowly, as his byakugan slowly deactivated. On his forehead, the mark could still be seen but not the same way it was before the removal, it was burnt into his skin but destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Tsubaki watched in morbid curiosity as the sealing took place and when it looked like Jaku was gonna hurt himself or die she almost stopped channeling chakra but stopped herself in time to keep the chakra flow going. Eventually everything in the room exploded apart from her clan books which she was thankful for as she stopped her chakra channeling and took the burnt wires from Jaku head. She then lifted his head as she sat down and placed his head in her lap so she could check the seals and give him some comfort. "Hm interesting." Tsubaki said as the seal on Jaku's head was gone but still remained as a scar of some sort. Whether it would fade or not only time would tell. Tsubaki gently stroked Jaku's hair for two reasons after a few minutes. One was to comfort him and bring him back to awareness and the second was she had a small crush on him since he was very kind and handsome. As she waited for Jaku to wake she noticed the hand that had been placed on Jaku so she could channel chakra into the seal was now also badly burnt and would need some looking it but she couldn't leave until she knew if her master was all right.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:44 am

Jakusha could hardly breath. His body over exerted itself in the procedure, nearly killing him, and draining him of nearly all his chakra. As he started to come around, he felt as if a piece of his forehead was missing, as if someone cut it off. His chest hurt as his heart was trying to slow down the blood flow throughout his body. Once he was able to completely feel his surroundings, he noticed that his head was propped up. Why? He thought to himself as he tried to sit up but felt as if a giant magnet kept him to the floor, falling back to the ground. His eyes were still shut, so he kept them closed. "Tsubaki....you still there?" He asked aloud, as he moved his left hand to his eyes, making sure they were still there. What the hell happened....why am I on the freaking floor.....was the out put that strong? He asked himself as he moved his hand to his forehead and noticed that the mark was burnt into his skin like a tattoo, but also dug in as if the skin was cut out. It was indented a little but not enough to notice until you were to touch it. Now I'm stuck with the mark still.....I might need to find a medical-nin now.... As he tried to get up again, the same feeling of being pulled down kept him down as his head started to throb, winching in slight pain from it.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 am

Tsubaki felt Jaku move but every time he tried to get up she made sure to hold him down since he wasn't ready to move and his forehead was damaged but Tsubaki could tell it wasn't damaging his brain but it would need some healing. After holding Jaku down and keeping his head in her lap she then used the last of her chakra to make an ink clone and told it to go get a med nin. The clone nodded and shot off as Tsubaki spoke to Jaku. "Jaku I'm right here and don't move. Your hurt and need some medical attention. I sent my ink clone to get you some help." Tsubaki said in a way that showed a surprising amount of emotion and the emotion was concern. After a moment a med nin rushed in and began healing Jaku while Tsubaki dismissed her clone and watched on.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 pm

As the Sound Medical-Nin started to heal Jakusha, he felt as if his body was going limp. Trying to open his eyes, he found it hard to. "Are you hurt at all Tsubaki?" Jakusha asked in a weak way, trying not to show any concern or emotion in his voice but some showed. As he got his eyes open, even though the room was dark, he could hardly see or make out images. He motioned to the medical-nin to work on his eyes and head, forget the heart. "....and thanks for sending your clone....I got too much to do, and you need to finish your seal..." He said with a sincere yet hurried tone. Master....your head is scared but the headaches will fade away...as for your eyes....they are just "dazed" from what happened, being so close to the seal and all....your full vision will return...as for your Byakugan...you might have to wait a bit to fully activate it." As the Medical-nin finished up, the mark on the head was nearly gone, and not as indented as it was, and Jakusha's heart slowed back to normal. Once the medical-nin left, Jakusha looked up at Tsubaki with a smile. "Are you gonna let me up now, or do you want me to stay down?" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Tsubaki nodded. "I'm fine Jaku-sama." She lied since she had some bad burns but she refused to show weakness to her leader and secret crush. She then gave a small smile to Jaku's thanks and then turned her attention to the medic as he explained what happened. Tsubaki breathed a sigh of relief as nothing was wrong and Jaku would recover from the seal removal. "I won't do this ever again. It's too dangerous." Tsubaki muttered to herself as she promised to make a seal removal technique strong enough that it will not threaten a person's life. She was brought out of her thoughts when Jaku spoke. Tsubaki blushed at his words and helped him up while keeping her face down since she didn't want Jaku to see her blush and she didn't know when his sight would recover.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:24 pm

As Jakusha was helped to his feet, he opened his eyes slowly again. Making out nothing but blurry objects, he wobbled to the door and rested his back on the wall. "What....happened to everything....and why was I on the floor?" He asked wandering as he rested his head on the wall, looking up at the ceiling. "And why is it dark in here?" Wandering what all happened when the sealing happened. I hope my Byakugan still works....if it doesn't....I'm gonna be pissed off. He moved his hands to do the signs needed to activate his eyes, but stopped before he channeled the chakra. "....I guess....I'll wait before I do that...." He sighed in disapointment. "...but at least I'm not bound by their rules and laws now...." He said as he slide down the wall, sitting down. ".....I hope I'm ready to fight when she tries to come here....if she even thinks about it, seeing how she nearly died...." Letting out a deep breath, he looked up in the direction of Tsubaki, "The girl I'm talking about is Nami Hyuuga.....her old sensei was the former Hokage, Dawn....he left and formed the Neo-Akatsuki....and she either wants to join him or kill him....I'm not sure....but she might come here looking for a way to get stronger and beat him....." His eyes began to burn so he closed him. "Darn eyes...good thing we only did that once...."
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki Asura
NR Genin
NR Genin
Tsubaki Asura

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Tsubaki walked to the edge of the room as Jaku spoke and pulled some bandages from a destroyed desk. She then walked over and wrapped the bandage over Jaku's eyes to let them rest since they would need it. "The chakra output was greater than expected Jaku-sama and the room kinda exploded. Causing you to fall to the floor. Now rest your eyes." Tsubaki said as she called a ninja to look after and help Jaku. "I must go now Jaku. What has transpired must be written down. It will bring me new research ideas." Tsubaki then hurried from the room.

[Left Topic]
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 pm

~End Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}   Tryin to Remove a Curse {P} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryin to Remove a Curse {P}
Page 1 of 1