NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizukage ~ Otokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mizukage ~ Otokage Left_bar_bleue400/400Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Mizukage ~ Otokage Left_bar_bleue403/403Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Egress arrives to Otogakure only to realize that he has not been in the Rice Fields Country for nearly fifteen years now. He was sure that the Black market would still have a hefty fine on his head. Nevertheless, Egress pulls a hood over his face and approaches in his rouge outfit the time he had left Konoha, but with the strands of the Mizukage robes underneath it. There were nearly fourteen gates near the gates, but Egress was not worried. He doubt that any of these guards have any special kekkei genkai on them, but Egress would not have been able to use the "Ame-no-Uzume" on the Otokage.. he would have to rely on words now. Since every second of them can count whether he lives or not. "Hello there.." said Egress. "Who are you?" demanded the guards. Egress looked up with deep dark eyes. "I'm Lord Mizukage, I've recieved some sort of invitation for an arrangement with the Otokage, may I see him?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Mizukage ~ Otokage Left_bar_bleue0/0Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Mizukage ~ Otokage Left_bar_bleue400/400Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:40 pm

The Guards looked between each other and looked back that the person before them. "Sorry...we never got word of such a thing, nor do you have proof but your word, also....this is not the location of his home...so please leave."

Jakusha was sitting in his room, eyes still bandaged due to what happened a few days back. Maybe a day or two....then I can take these off. He thought to himself as he started to do jutsu hand signs. "Now....let the rain be my eyes..." he said to himself as he activated Ukojizai no Jutsu, causing a huge down pour to start over his land. "......hmmmm......" Once it started he found that he had a strong visitor in his country. "From the level of the ones chakra....and ability....it has to be the Mizukage......" Keeping the rain falling, he did more hand signs and activated the jutsu Gentoushin no Jutsu, appearing at the location of the Mizukage. His appearance before the Mizukage was the same as if Jakusha was standing, in his normal clothes, but his eyes and forehead were shown to be covered by bandages. His voice was distorted and deeper then normal. "Guards....leave....." Once he finished the words, the guards were gone as if they were never there. "Hello Mizukage....nice to see you here....hope you don't mind the rain...it helps me sense your presents."

---------------------------------------------------------
Name:Ukojizai no Jutsu - Fierce Raining at Will
Type:Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage:9
Element:Water
Description:Ukojizai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows Jakusha to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. He can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it. This also allows him to detect the individual's chakra level and skill.

Name:Gentoushin no Jutsu - Lit Apparition Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Usage: 8
Element:n/a
Description: Gentoushin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique created to gather at one location, even while you are in different part of the world. By forming the needed handseal, an astral form of their being will appear at the desired location. This spirit can act in conjunction with other people to do combination jutsus. While in the spirit form, the member’s voice will sound deep and distorted.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Mizukage ~ Otokage Left_bar_bleue403/403Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Egress faces the sudden astral projection talking to him. Could this be the Otokage..? He looks deformed..? Is this a hologram or Bunshin technique..? wondered Egress. "Ah, I do not mind this sudden change.." said Egress. "I've come here to talk more with the Leader of the Sound Village on an alliance." Still, he would have to trust this man with an entire united kingdom as he wields formidable jutsus. "I've come here for friendly means only, would there be a more private place for us to.. discuss?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Letting out a sigh. Jakusha faced the Mizukage. "I would let you into my office or room to talk about this, but I can sense when someone is listening in from my rain...we are fine right here....no one is around for two miles.....also...I'm recovering from a experiment which I believe worked." He motioned to his head, showing his covered eyes and forehead, as he faced towards the Mizukage. "So this location will be good for now...." Jakusha motioned his apparition to walk closer to the Mizukage. "I am the Kage of the Sound Village, Jakusha Hyuuga, and I used one of my jutsu's to lock onto your chakra...." He motioned to the rain, "...and used this jutsu to talk to you. I originally went to your country first, but found that you went to Kusagakure.....and I also found that the Leader of the Hidden Waterfall Village was there as well. Before we settle for a treaty or alliance, I would like to know the details of what happened, so I don't put my country into something that I will regret." Jakusha said in a firm voice.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:29 pm

With nothing to hide, Egress would have to tell the truth. Well, possibly most of the truth... but the man maybe able to sense when someone is lying depending on the disturbance of chakra flow. "Don't worry, it won't be anything threatening to your own village... many want piece in the Shinobi World and it's best to wipe out the one causing most of the damage.. the one with too much power.." said Egress. "I have first visited Suna in hopes of creating peace with it and to assist each other in times of war." "But then I went to Kusagakure to do the same, but found more to it. Originally, my plan was to create a stable village network under the kage's control, with it we can instantly obliterate any wars and obtain immense resources by working together.." "Of course, it can be found as useless but there's something more to that.."

"To share this information with you, I would like this to be top secret. Under the guidance of the Leader of the Grass Village and with the combined strength of two majors and two minors, we shall go and invade Konoha.." "I don't plan on completely destroying it, as I found something more useful to do with it." said Egress. "We don't have any plans to attack yours but if you betray us under this alliance, you'll be killed as well as your people." "I shall talk more about the offerings during this alliance in your office, but we might also work out something extremely beneficial to you.."
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm

"The fall of Konoha.....it is weak, and yet is the center of our world....and if it were to fall, I'm guessing that Kuasgakure will take it as its own...." Jakusha stood there in silence for a few moments. "Well.....thats disturbing...." Jakusha turned and looked up to the sky. "I have a alliance with the Raikage, and told him about Konoha's weak status....I know the number of shinobi that you have, that Waterfall has, what Grass has, and what the Raikage has.....also....you have the Clan alliance to deal with if you attack Konoha, which will be a problem for your alliance to counter.....and I'm only a few moments away from getting my hands on the Executioners Blade, which I know you want seeing as how some of the original seven swordsmen weapons are being taken from Kiri....." Looking back towards the Mizukage. "If I get you that sword...will you back out of the invasion.....as for getting to my office...only my shinobi know of it's location and I will not show it to someone who has drawn a line on what I can and can't do....I'm sure you understand that...also...I can't let allow Konoha to fall seeing as how I was once a Jonin there....if you, Grass, or Waterfall had any courage or honor, you would take Konoha down when it was at it's strongest....but striking it when it is wounded is a sign of weakness....if I get you that sword, do you promise, using your words as honor, to back out of the invasion? Also...remember, if the ones you made alliances with know that you are a part of a invasion on the Fire County, they may come down on it....that makes every clan, every Kage that would see this as a threat to the ninja world, the Raikage, myself and my shinobi will come crashing down on you, your single ninja, the Waterfall leader with no backup, and the Grass Village leader and his single shinobi. You are out matched, and out numbered Lord Mizukage. Weigh all the variables before one acts....there is no way you can come out of this alive on the side you are on now, with the number of ninja you have. I would rather you back out, take the Executioners Blade after I obtain it and give it to you as a sign of peace between our lands, and live to see our lands prosper, then either of us die over something that could have been stopped."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Egress thinks about this for a moment. 'Evil is a must in this world in order to achieve peace.. great evil.. great damage," said Egress. 'But I'll heed your words, and if you do return the Executioner's Blade to me, I'll leave myself out of Konoha's invasion but not forever I grant you, no. Whenever my network needs me, I'm always there to help.." "But there're certain circumstances in which I'll retun the favor and even you out. Your bandages on your eyes could tell me several things. One could be a curse has been placed on it and some effect would appear. Two would be that your own Byakugans have trouble adjusting to the damage inflicted to your eyes during a battle or one of your madly experiments. My offer would be to take the Byakugan eyes of any Hyuga I come across, I'll send this to you as a gift in which you can place it inside your sockets or either you can study it more closely." "Do not forget that the villages must unite as one, but right now, there've been large reports on a certain downfall into Konoha's strcuture. Someone must take care to this as their advantage, but conquering it is not one of my plans." Egress faced the Otokage with his eyes. "If you do return the Executioner's Blade, I'll cease from the invasion say... a few years at most but I'll not force the other armies to stop, that'll be their own condition." "Would this be agreeable?"
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Jakusha stood there, thinking to himself. "I get you the blade, you will back out of this, and let Grass, and Waterfall do it alone, without you. The Hyuuga Clan leader, Kiza Hyuuge is my target....when I fight him, it will be for his blade and Clan leader title, and in exchange I will offer up to him that I will not set foot outside my country, but the jutsu I am talking to you with will allow me to communicate to those whom need my presence. He is currently in the Chuunin Exams and will be named Hokage after....so if you can, hold the other two leaders back until after the exams...I already have the person that Kiza is in love with wanting to join my village, and I told her to come to me once she is out of the exams, and to tell Kiza what she is doing, which will cause me to step in and get her, then I can fight him and get you your sword....." He took a deep breath in and let it out.

His voice was calm and straight forward, not too strong nor weak, but always of respect. "As for the eyes....only one is giving me problems....and I will only take the eye from a opponent or another person if they are willing to give it to me without hesitation, I will not take a eye from someone when they aren't willing....thank you but no....the sword for you stepping out is good enough for me....but if I have trouble getting it, then I might have to ask for something else, I'll inform you of how I get it, as long as you tell me when they will strike Konoha, if you don't, Mizukage, and I don't want to be mean here, but I will cut you down with the very Blade you wish for."

He took in another breath, imaging the youth that live in the villages across the ninja world."I only wish for peace, not war....I hurt those who will hurt others....I have taken Genin under my house but only to give them a purpose and a reason....A chance to succeed me....a chance to give others what I have given them....a reason to for them to live, whether it be for good, to protect people, to keep the balance, or to get to the place in which they can seek their revenge and live in peace after. I know of love, I know of hate, I believe that every person has a purpose, a destiny.....I don't want Konoha to fall, seeing how it can help take down the Neo-Akatsuki....that is Kiza's purpose....and I will help him get there....You want all the swords that belonged to the original Seven swordsmen....I will help you get them....The Genin under me have there wishes and dreams, and I told them I will help them as long as they help me.....I told you I want to keep the balance.....that means no one Leader stronger then the other....I feel that the Neo-Akatsuki leader, Dawn is strong...too strong for me to fight, and most others....also that the Hidden Waterfall Leader is just as strong.....and now knowing that he will strike on Konoha, allows me to do a counter strike on him."

Facing back to the Mizukage, he continued in his respectful tone. "There can be peace Lord Mizukage, but only if everyone unites willingly, not forced...thats why I never forced the ones under me to join me.....I let them make the choice themselves....I wish for the world to be willingly to have peace, not forced under on banner by one person....as for the fight between me and Kiza, that is to get him stronger to face Dawn, as for his love, I already talked to her and she wants to get stronger to fight Dawn also....the sword he has, is only to be given to you, as for being named Clan leader....thats personal....so....do you agree that the sword I give you will take you out of the invasion of Konoha, and that once you have the sword, you will tell me when they will strike, but before they do, I need you to stall them, allowing me to get the sword....thats all I wish for....nothing more....nothing less....also....may I know your name, or should I only know you as Mizukage, you already know my name."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 am

"Hmph, as you wish Lord Otokage.." said Egress. There was only one village left to him... he must come to it. Egress began to walk away when Jakusha had asked for his name. Egress turned around to face the Leader of the Sound Village. "I'm just an Uchiha..." said Egress. "Next time we meet, you'll already have all the information you need." Egress then walked away from Otogakure, now that he's more updated, he would know who were his allies... who were his enemies.. and who were the bystanders... There was nothing more that he needed here. Getsugakure... here I come.... thought Egress.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:27 pm

~End Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage ~ Otokage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage ~ Otokage   Mizukage ~ Otokage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage ~ Otokage
Page 1 of 1