NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue70/70Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue120/120Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

Asher split Personality Takamasa Ishihara have just showen up in konoha ho took one foor in the village and smiled and said "so this is konoha this will be one hell of a night" Takamasa then started to walk in town seeing that not a lot of people are out so he started to head to the sake bar. Takamasa came up to the door and smiled as he kick the door down and the villagers started to scream, the manager walk out of his office and said "what the? who broke the door?" Takamasa smiled and walk up and said "i did" as he head but the manager in the face taking him out with a single hit Takamasa sense some one coming as he turn his head too where the door use to be.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue95/95Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue125/125Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 am

Kiza stood in the doorway looking shocked as he seen the person behind all of this.
"Asher?? I thought we had an alliance, what the h*ll is all this about?" Kiza said beginning to walk towards Asher.
Kiza knew that this would probably turn into anything for some reason he sensed something different about Asher something that wasn't the same as before.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue70/70Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue120/120Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:48 am

"can't you see I'm raising hell, The Asher you knew is dead you can call me Takamasa and I will show you why I'm here in Asher body" as soon as he finish he walk over to the table and kick the table smashing it up as soon as he finish he then spoke, but with Asher voice "i don't wanna hurt any one in konoha stop it Takamasa".

As soon as he stop speaking Takamasa then began to speak "so he have a strong will to speak while I"m in control", then Asher spoke once more "Kiza knock me out this is the only way for me to take control one more, please I can't keep this up for long" Takamasa then took control and said: "there now I'm full control of his body will are we going to start?"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue95/95Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue125/125Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 am

Kiza nodded his head as he heard Asher's commands. He knew this fight wouldn't be too hard because in statistics he was better than Asher but he also knew that Nara Clan members are excellent with strategies so things might get tough throughout the fight. Kiza now activated his Byakugan and got into his Gentle Fist Stance.
"Let's dance!" Kiza said taunting him to an uneducated first move.

--------------------------------
Kiza Hyuuga
Health:105//Chakra:58((63-5))
Speed:25((15+10))//Dexterity:25((15+10))//Strength:30((20+10))//Intelligence:20((10+10))

Asher's Skitzo
Health:100//Chakra:50
Speed:10//Dexterity:10//Strength:10//Intelligence:10
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 am

Takamasa the rais his leg up and kick the busted table at kiza with his hands in his pocket, Takamasa quickly started kicking busted table at kiza as he then jump in med air and kick the fan above him to shoot it at Kiza, the fan started to spin at kiza with great speed aiming for his body

Health: 100
Chakra: 50
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 am

Kiza watched as all the things were aimed towards him and he used Heavenly Spin causing the things hit at him to reflect off of the spinning rotation flying everywhere in random places. During the finish of the rotation Kiza quickly grabbed two kunai and sent them flying towards Takamasa with explosive tags wrapped around them. Afterwards he sent two shuriken on each side of him incase he dodged sideways.

Kiza Hyuuga
Health:105//Chakra:54((58-4))
Speed:25//Dexterity:25//Strength:30//Intelligence:20

Asher's Skitzo
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am

Takamasa kick the the door up words to blocking the kunai with the explosive tags wrapped around them as soon as he did he kick the door at Kiza, he quickly grab a piece of wood and catch one of the shuriken and then removed it and toss it back at Kiza as Takamasa place the wood on his shoulder looking at kiza to see what he does next.

Health: 100
Chakra: 50
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:51 am

Kiza seen only one projectile coming and began performing handseals quickly. As the one shuriken cut him barely on his arm he finished his handsigns and shot a great fireball at where Asher's Skitzo was standing. Kiza began running behind the ball of fire which was blocking their line of site between each other. Kiza could still see through due to his Byakugan abilities so he was watching to see what his opponent did.

Kiza Hyuuga
Health:104((105-1))//Chakra:54((58-4))

Asher's Skitzo
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:02 am

[[Bump]]
Back to top Go down
Kane Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kane Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 am

A man with a striped hat appoaches the two fighting genins.

Look like the nara boy rasing hell may be I should help with my art work.

The striped man made handsigns.He then formed a clone made up of clay."Go" he said to the clone.The clone appoached the hyuuga boy and explode when it neared him.

Name: Suicide Bombing Clone
Type: Ninjutsu All ranges[1]
Range: All Ranges
Chakra Usage: 7
Description: The user makes a clone of himself and then the clone explodes in the face of the enemy. This was used as cover for Deidara's escape after Sasori's death, forcing Kakashi to suck in the impact with Kamui. The explosion is said to be strong enough to destroy an entire forest.

Kiza Hyuuga
Health:104((105-1))//Chakra:54((58-4))

Asher's Skitzo

Kane
Health:350/Chakra: 253(260-7)/speed: 78/Dexterity:79/Strength: 79/Intelligence:70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)   Raising hell in Konoha (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising hell in Konoha (open to all)
Page 1 of 1