NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eye control Techinque

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue96/96Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue111/111Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

Eye control Techinque Empty
PostSubject: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 am

Name: Eye control
Element:Sharingan
Skill: Ninjutsu
Range:(10+m)
Description: Den is able to make people look him straight in the eyes, allowing him to trap them in ninjutsu. This techinque can only be activated when Den is looking at his opponent, and people of high intelligence can fight against this ninjutsu as well, and most hard trained ninja will have almost no trouble against this techinque. People with little intelligence will have extreme trouble fighting this jutsu.
Chakra use: 5
------------------------------
Den decided that it was time he created a Genjutsu, seeing as he only knew one as of right now, and most of the others seemed useless. Den had many ideas for what kind of Genjutsu he would create, but first wanted to develop a techinque that would cause his opponents to look him in the eye, seeing as his Sharingan could be used to create them as well. Den walked into the streets of the Sound Village, his tomoe two Sharingan searching the crowd while he waswondering who he he should use his new techinque on.
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue96/96Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (96/96)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue111/111Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (111/111)

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 am

Den found a young boy walking with his eyes to the ground, seeming depressed. this will do. Den thought as he added a little more chakra to his eyes, trying to manipulate the boys brain to make him look at him. It took Den a few moments but the boy soon turned and looked Den in the eye, his eyes full of fear as he tried to escape his gaze. Den stopped the extra chakra flow to his eyes and let the boy go, who continued to look at him as he walked away. Den himself was surprised at how quickly and easily this jutsu had been made, it had worked the first time he attempted it on someone.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue95/95Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue125/125Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 am

((You didn't need to train it since it's a custom Jutsu.))
Back to top Go down
Denkiteki Uchiha
NR Genin
NR Genin
Denkiteki Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue400/400Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue403/403Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Approved!!!

But don't you need three tomae to perform such genjutsu..?
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue0/0Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue0/0Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Usually you do, unless your specialty is genjutsu or your strong enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue400/400Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Eye control Techinque Left_bar_bleue403/403Eye control Techinque Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Then approved!!

But this is kinda similiar to Danzo/Shisui's technique, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye control Techinque   Eye control Techinque I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eye control Techinque
Page 1 of 1