NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sentouru

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Sentouru Left_bar_bleue0/0Sentouru Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Sentouru Empty
PostSubject: Sentouru   Sentouru I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Name:Sentouru

Element:Lightning

Head:The puppets hair is silverish white matching Suzumo's original hair color it also has white eyes. On the inner layer of his teeth are quick fire senbon shooters so it can land quick attacks, near the uvula towards the back of the throat is a poisen spray in which it encoats the senbon as it fires them. It is also used for fogs and getting the upper hand in a fight.

Neck:The inner layer of the neck also the tracheal and adams apple area had kunai layed all the way around and curled up into the center, this is a blitz attack, over a wide area. The kunai are attached by wire encoated in poisen with tags haning off the ends its made to hurt enemies on a large scale as it spread out like a net.

Stomach / Back: Since the puppet is used for mostly in sync genjutsu traps, it has a great offensive unlike its user, along the inner plating of the back are two sets of fuma shuriken used for close and long range attacks. Two of the shuriken have wire attached so they can be manipulated while in the air.

Right Arm:Unlike the rest of the body it dosen't have as many tricks it had a long tough string attached to a single kunai coiled into the intirety of the arm. which it can shoot control and spin. It has a blade that comes out of the side of the arm for hand to hand.

Left Arm:Unlike the rest of the body it dosen't have as many tricks it had a long tough string attached to a single kunai coiled into the intirety of the arm. which it can shoot control and spin. It has a blade that comes out of the side of the arm for hand to hand.

Legs:The legs have the least of the weapons, having only poisen tipped shuriken shoot from the knee caps and upper thyroid area.

Feet:The feet have a simple knife that come from the base of the foot under the toes and is used as a last resort

Any other info:It has been chakra incouted to fit Suzumo's particular use, since he is strong in genjutsu and weaker in tai, he uses his puppet to fight most of the time. At most points the puppet uses his chakra sabre. It has been encouted to be easier to manipulate it with genjutsu, change its form make its weapons look bigger or look like clusters of shuriken instead of one. Also different types of smoke bomb illusions.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sentouru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentouru   Sentouru I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Sentouru Left_bar_bleue400/400Sentouru Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Sentouru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentouru   Sentouru I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 pm

...um....does your character have the ability to make chakra strings?
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Sentouru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentouru   Sentouru I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm

The puppet jutsu is in my training session
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sentouru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentouru   Sentouru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentouru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Creations :: Weapon Creation-