NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzumo's Training #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Suzumo's Training #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Training #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Suzumo's Training #3 Empty
PostSubject: Suzumo's Training #3   Suzumo's Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

[Dex,Inteligence,Speed,Strength]

Name: Puppet Technique (傀儡の術, Kugutsu no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Puppet Master", English TV "Puppet Master Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Chakra Usage:4
This jutsu uses strings of chakra to control puppets like marionettes. Any number of chakra strings can be used to control a puppet, but users with more skill can use fewer strings per puppet. Apart from being used to control marionettes, the chakra strings can be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt. This technique has few weaknesses: since the puppeteer uses his or her hands to manipulate the puppets, if the hands are disabled, then the technique could be neutralized. Also, while controlling the doll, the user is wide open if the opponent bypasses the puppet. For this reason, puppeteers avoid battle, relying almost exclusively on their puppets instead.

Name: Puppet Switch Technique
Type: D-rank, Defensive
Chakra Usage:2
Is a simple switch technique a replacement technique used with his puppet to move to a secure location, while his puppet under a genjutsu to change its outer appearance, looks like him and can progress with the fight.

Suzumo walked out into the field his sensei was standing their in front of him, "Ready to fight." He whispered. Making a one-handed seal a puff of smoke surrounded him quickly. When the smoke cleared it was him standing their like he was before, the puppet had taken his place and he was behind the large tree off in the woods. Lifting his middle finger and dropping his left pinky, the puppet pulled out a shuriken in each hand as if he was going it himself, "Eh, this is easier than I thought. Spreading his fingers trying to get the puppet to move forward it face-planted into the ground, "Shit." His fingers closed and he struck his pointer finger forward having it stand and began its charge.

His sensei fought back clashing with the kunai strikes slowly. The kunai was easily tossed away and he reached back behind his jacket pulling forth a fuma shuriken, by jutting both his index fingers up and down. Spinning one in his hand he gradually tossed it, grabbing onto the string, and manipulating its movement. As his sensei tried to evade he kept redirecting its movements keeping him on his feet, like a boomerang he thrusted it back to his hand. "Nice." While almost off guard, he ran forward and swung the fuma shuriken up, down, and across and repeated. The continuous fight dragged on for a couple more seconds, before his sensei struck a kunai through his lower right torso. Hearing a crack the plating was cracked through, but the genjutsu looked as if he was stabbed, un clamping his hands twice he made him place one of his hands on the wound and try to stop the bleeding, making a fake tourniquet he pretended to wrap up the wound.

He decided to bring the fight to a close, "Puppet Blitz." He moved his hands crazily and spun the strings about his fingers causing the puppet to begin a sort of strange dance motion, his arms swung rapidly as the fuma shuriken spun quickly. The small blades came from his feet, and he pulled up the leg and turned into a round house kick forming enough spin into a jump to cause a four way slash from his feet and giant shuriken. His sensei jumped back, reacting quickly two kunai attached to rope shot forth from his sleeves spinning circling toward his sensei followed by a high speed run he kept him on his toes repeatedly. As he neared the woods, Suzumo jumped out from behind double teaming him, setting the puppet to one hand, he pulled out the white sabre holding it to his neck, "Alright kid fights over. Your improving in hand-tohand with the help of this nifty puppet, i'm glad I reccommended it." Suzumo smiled and placed hi hand in a seal, "Release." the puppet vanished in a puff of smoke, "I added a switch technique were I can summon it much easier to use in battle." The both shook their heads and walked away slowly to ge some rest.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #3   Suzumo's Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Wait til your puppets approved then jutsu will be approved

Dex:9
Str:5
Speed:6
Intel:10
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #3   Suzumo's Training #3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Puppet approved/ so jutsu are good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #3   Suzumo's Training #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzumo's Training #3
Page 1 of 1