NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere Near Ocean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi Deikatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Daichi Deikatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Somewhere Near Ocean Left_bar_bleue0/0Somewhere Near Ocean Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Somewhere Near Ocean Left_bar_bleue0/0Somewhere Near Ocean Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Somewhere Near Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Near Ocean   Somewhere Near Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Daichi had finally arrived next to a huge sea. "Wow it is even bigger than i Expected!". He placed his right hand into clay bag. "Once I go over this I arrive directly at Kumogakure." He smiled and pulled out his hand. He started molding the clay and soon there was a little bird. Daichi made a hand signs and a puff of smoke appeared around him. Suddenly a bird, Daichi on top of it flew out of smoke right above the ocean in direction of Kumogakure.
Back to top Go down

Somewhere Near Ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Iwagakure-
Jump to: