NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suzumo's Training #4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo's Training #4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Training #4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Suzumo's Training #4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Suzumo's Training #4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Suzumo's Training #4 Empty
PostSubject: Suzumo's Training #4   Suzumo's Training #4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 pm

[Dex,Speed,Strength,Intel]

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique (金縛りの術, Kanashibari no Jutsu; English TV "Paralysis Jutsu")
Type: D-Rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Chakra Usage: 3
By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the user for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets. With training it can be executing with just eye contact.

Name: Time Reversal Technique (時逆の術, Jigyaku no Jutsu; English TV "Back To The Past Jutsu")
Type:D-Rank Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Chakra Usage: 3
This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis. .

Suzumo awoke that morning the next day after he returned from the hidden sand village, he was in a bit of a daze not quite used to the climate change, but he was adjusting. Pulling out from his bed he slipped into his clothes and tied up his headbaned around his neck as well as the blueish cloth around his left eye. Wrapping Sentouru up with bandages he strapped it onto his back and concieled its presence with a genjutsu, making it look like a normal pack. Genjutsu was coming easier and easier to Suzumo as he learned to control and manipulate peoples minds, he just needed to figure out how they worked, and the puppet would work as a good offense until that point came. Walking across the wooden floor it creeked every few steps before he reached the window sill. Opening it slowly it slid out of the hinges and smashed onto the floor, "Oh shit, not again. This crappy apartment." It wasn't really an aprtment the cook just took pitty on him and let him stay above his resteraunt in the attic, but he took whatever he could get his hands on. He was planning on buying an actual one once he made chunin since the pay would be better, since he'd be on better missions.

Leaping out onto the roof he left the shattered window on the ground and decided to pick it up later since it happened every other day. He began to run across the roof tops, giving a quick burst of speed when he had to change from on roof top to the next, but other than that his speed didn't vary to much. After such a long time in the hospital and the amount of time it took him to return to the village he decided to hit the training field and make up for what he missed on when he was recooperating, "Lets get this rolling." As he stepped off the final roof-top at the end of the main street he entered the westren section of the village. He rolled into a small yet sturdy weapons shop to pick up some supplies for training. "Hey, Kisuke you got any new Kunai or shuriken."

A clash of metal pots and ruffling of boxes could be heard from the back room, "Just a second." A voice appeared, but was hard to hear.

"Its fine take your time." He took a seat at the front desk and began to peer through the glass at all the expensive weaponry, at the moment all he had was a run-down puppet and his family heirloom tanto. "Oh thats a pretty nice kunai, but why is it 100 Ryo instead of the usaul 75 Ryo."

A man popped out from behind the door, the swinging door swung back and hit him in the back, "Dam door, I can make weapons, but when it comes to building I am not the man to call." He rolled on up to the front desk, "Ah, I see you spotted the new Kunai." He pulled it out of the case slowly, "This one in particular is one of the third edition ones it just came out yesterday when you returned to the village. They found some new metal that makes it lighter and easier to carry, but also more precise and air-resistant, the fluctuation varies a bit though."

Suzumo eye it for a couple minutes before giving his reply, "How much would a casing be."

Kisuke replied slowly, "Around 1200 Ryo, its a bit pricy, but it will make up for it in efficiency."

Laughing hard he started thinking of getting it but decided to test it out first before he put it to the test, "Alright, I'm gonna test it on you dart boards out back before I spend that much cash." Brabbing the display kunai and one of the packaged set he coiled it under his arm and passed under the counter. "I'll just test it out and report back what I think."

"Alright I hope you like it." Muffling through the rest of the tools he began to clean and lightly carve the weapons with the leaf village insignia so they'd be more personalized, and plus he could jack up the price.

Suzumo walked out back waking into his sensei who had been purchasing some new tools as well, "Oh your replacing your old brass knuckles, eh." Putting down the box approximately 20 yards from the targets.

Chiming in he said, "Yah they upgraded them to steel so I decided it be a bit more efficient, testing some kunai so your planning on training I see." Sensei was always very observant especially when it came to me. Taking a seat on the wooden bench he had to test it a few times in case the old wood didn't give out below him, because that cheep ass Kisuke couldn't put in a new bench. "I guess I'll watch your practice I had a few things I wanted to teach you after, this makes it easier to find you now."

"Aight, I'll just fly through these kunai then." Suzumo was always a sucker to learn new things, so his sensei's words would probably speed up his tesing out weapons process. He picked up the first kunai, the one that was in the display case, and touched it slowly to feel the texture and test out the weight of it to see how he should throw it. Once he had officially familiarized himself with it he pulled his left arm over his right shoulder turning to the right, his stance would give the kunai a little more precision and momentum when it left his hands. His hand swiftly came across his body his joints gradually stiffening and releasing as his arm reached certain points all in the same group of seconds. His front two fingers were the last part to touch the end ring of the kunai, the blade took flight piercing through the air making a *swoosh* and *stir* as it passed along this familiar sound was like music to his ears a familiar sound of combat of training blood and guts put to their maximum potential. It was a wonderful thing.

Moving through the package he went back and forth going through the set of 14 kunai he got two free since he was probably going to purchase the twelve pack, his accuracy was perfect, and precision came right along with it, not only getting the kunai together, but in the central circle. Suzumo was pleased, that all he could do was break out a smile that shimmered in the sun light, his gleaming white teeth were one of his finer attributes.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Suzumo's Training #4 Left_bar_bleue400/400Suzumo's Training #4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Suzumo's Training #4 Left_bar_bleue403/403Suzumo's Training #4 Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #4   Suzumo's Training #4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Dex: 5
Speed: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #4   Suzumo's Training #4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

His sensei looked up to him tapping his finger to his lips as hie head rested firmly in his hand, "Very, very good Suzumo." His sensei smiled for the first time in a while. "I guess its time." He had witnessed how Suzumo had grown over the years and taught him many genjutsu, but now that he had finally awaked the first tomoe of the sharingan he could extend and improve his training, "I'm gona teach you two nifty little genjutsu, they used to teach back in the core." Whenever he refered to his ANBU days he always said the core as if it was so long ago. "Summoning Jutsu." A black aray appeared followed by a puff of smoke surrounding the aray momentarily covering his face. Twp scrolls remained as his sensei pulled them up slowly and handed them to Suzu, "Read these over before I teach you the technique."

Suzumo took them both from his sensei placing one in a belt loop they other he began to break the seal on, "Alright thanks." It stated simply.

"Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique
Type: D-Rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
By forming chakra in the user's middle and index fingers, they can then quickly jab someone in the eyes, on the forehead, or at the base of the skull to send a shockwave of chakra through the nervous system. This debilitates the user for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody. This jutsu can also be used from afar on multiple targets. With training it can be executing with just eye contact
."

After he sorted through the description of the jutsu he read more about how to use the genjutsu both in interagations and in combat.

"This genjutsu was created and performed by the ANBU black ops as a way to take down an enemy or ally without causing said person harm. Once the chakra is pushed into the persons body, if the genjutsu is performed correctly the person should resemble a feinting person and fall quickly to the ground. Its best to catch them if they are your ally."

Skimming over the more detailed parts he got right ot the point and just read the description and performance of the genjutsu. "I do like the fact you believe in me, but do you think I can hack this although its only D-rank."

His sensei replied, "No." A slight pause before replying, "Now that you have attained your sharingan, I believe that you can only use it with the help of it." His sensei was very straightforward and out and about, about the fact. "Now give it a try on my, I won't try to hard to break it I'll give it about Genin to Chunin level."

Pulsing the chakra to his fingers he softly whispered, "Alright, but you asked for it." Lifting the band from his eye slowly, he could feel the little by little chakra drain on his eye as he tried to perform the genjutsu in sync with his sharingan. Using his pointer finger and middle finger he concentrated a flux of chakra to that point at the tip, preparing for a slight forward jab. As his arm straightened it slung forward towards his sensei's forhead, making a sort of clacking sound as they made contact. "Did it work."

His sensei fell to his knee's, he was slightly delerious, but it didn't fully knock him out "Your gonna have to knock me fully out for the next genjutsu. Try again."

Performing the same trick, but this time keeping his chakra flow in check and making not sure to over power the strike, he shot his two fingers forward like a corbra strike into his head, this time without fail. Already on his knee's he got his sensei to pass out onto the hard dirt layer below, "Epic..." He stressed the E. He smiled and placed the small little scroll back into his belt loop. Pulling out the next.

He began to read it slowly, just like before, "Hm, what does it say." Breaking the seal upon it and starting.

"Name: Time Reversal Technique
Type:D-Rank Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis
."

As the description came to a close he began to understand why it was ment to be used in congunction with the paralysis technique, "Ah I see...very useful." Rolling the scroll up he tried to perform the necessary handseals for it.

"Monkey, Snake, Ox, Bird, Tiger." He did in rapid succesion.

"Alright." He stated focusing the chakra to one hand and touching his forhead, the genjutsu came into play, "So lets see how this works." Flipping open the users guide he read a couple passages.

"This genjutsu can recall any memory in the concious and subconcious, if the remeber it or not you'll be able to retrieve it. Just say basic dates and time in conjunction with people and certain memories should come flustering up."

"Where were you this morning at 9 O' clock," He stated simply and awaited his sensei's answer to the questions.

His sensei replied, "Eating breakfast, at ramen stand food was great. Pretty girl behind counter. Hot day, very humid clouds were soft and fluffy and spread about. The best day for sun bathing."

The words were in a jumble, but so was the human mind he could pick out basic information that was necessary, "Thats good enough."

His sensei stated, "Kunai good enough, horrible price, old shop, very run down."

Suzumo began to get a little anoyed the broken sentences were getting to him, "Alright sensei its time. Release." He sent a chakra wave into his body to release the two genjutsus placed into his sensei, "So you ate Ramen at 9 this morning."

Replying softly, "Wow, I didn't think you'd get the hang of it this quick, you are quite the fascination."

Falling to his knee's he quickly shut his eye, "The chakra drain still takes a bit of getting used to, but I'll get their. Thanks for the training." He handed over the scrolls and brought the kunai back into the shop to purchase. As he reached the counter he encountered kisuke, "It seems they are very good I'll purchase a half of a set since I only have 600 Ryo from the last D-ranked mission." Kisuke handed them over slowly and smiled.

"Have a good day, see you again soon, Suzu." Waved good-bye as Suzumo left.
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #4   Suzumo's Training #4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Spd:8
Dex:6
Str:8
Intel:9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzumo's Training #4   Suzumo's Training #4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzumo's Training #4
Page 1 of 1