NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my jutsus created by me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
my jutsus created by me Left_bar_bleue0/0my jutsus created by me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
my jutsus created by me Left_bar_bleue63/63my jutsus created by me Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

my jutsus created by me Empty
PostSubject: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Hero walked over to his clothes and picked up his pants."I hope no one saw me in my underwear." Hero then put on the rest of his clothes besides his shirt.Hero had on a black tank top that revealed his abs.Finally hero walked over to the dummies saw their was three of them."Alright."Hero got stood straight up and summoned a huge amount of chakra around his whole body .Hero then did a couple of hand signs and shouted "Fire style:Dragon palm.Hero shoot out a spark from his hand. 💫"What!"Hero was confused."Maybe that was too much chakra."Hero thought too him self."Yeah that's it." Hero summoned a little chakra in his hands.

Hero did the hand signs and closed his his hand then shoot out his hand like he just threw a baseball,This time nothing came from in his hand. :stressed: Hero fell to the ground laying on his stomach."How am I gonna be kazekage if I can't even master my own jutsu."Hero thought to him self.Suddenly hero got up and did the hand signs extra fast and shouted."Fire style:Dragon palm!"Hero threw out a small blue ball that went threw the dummy.Hero did a side flip and threw too more fire balls that went thre the dummy at the middle and the end.Hero smiled."All it takes is a little determenation." Hero fell to the ground again. This time on his back with his hands behind his head.He looked up at the sky and smiled so big you can see his teeth."I'm almost there sensei...I'm almost there....but i'm not there yet.

"Hero wondered "I should practice on a moving target."Hero made threw two kunai he had and did the hand signs to blow out the ball. the kunai flew and so did the ball.While the ball flew it got faster and bigger.So 5 seconds later the ball got the kunai. Actually the ball got so big it got both kunai."I'm so awesome"Hero commented on his work.

[Word count]307 words

Spoiler:

Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
my jutsus created by me Left_bar_bleue0/0my jutsus created by me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 am

For two C-ranks I think you need 6 posts, not sure if they go together.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
my jutsus created by me Left_bar_bleue63/63my jutsus created by me Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:07 pm

The next day

Hero walked over to his clothes and picked up his pants."I hope no one saw me in my underwear." Hero then put on the rest of his clothes besides his shirt.Hero had on a black tank top that revealed his abs.Finally hero walked over to the dummies saw their was three of them."Alright."Hero got stood straight up and summoned a huge amount of chakra around his whole body .Hero then did a couple of hand signs and shouted "Fire style:Growing pheonix technique.Hero blew out a spark. "What!"Hero was confused."Maybe that was too much chakra."Hero thought too him self."Yeah that's it." Hero summoned a little chakra in his stomach. Hero did the handsigns circled his pointer finger and thumb over his mouth,This time nothing blew out of his mouth. Hero fell to the ground laying on his stomach."How am I gonna be hokage if I can't even master my own jutsu."Hero thought to him self.Suddenly hero got up and did the hand signs extra fast and shouted."Fire style:Growing pheonix."Hero blew out a small ball that went threw the dummy.

Hero did a side flip and blew too more fire balls that went thre the dummy at the middle and the end.Hero smiled."All it takes is a little determenation." Hero fell to the ground again. This time on his back with his hands behind his head.He looked up at the sky and smiled so big you can see his teeth."I'm almost there sensei...I'm almost there....but i'm not there yet."Hero wondered "I should practice on a moving target."Hero made threw two kunai he had and did the hand signs to blow out the ball. the kunai flew and so did the ball.While the ball flew it got faster and bigger.So 5 seconds later the ball got the kunai.Actually the ball got so big it got both kunai."I'm so awesome"Hero commented on his work.

Spoiler:
[Word count]307 words

Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Hero walked home and saw some guy steal an old lady's basket of food. "Help" she screamed. Hero did some handsigns and shouted. "Dragon palm."
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:16 pm

The huge ball attacked him and he flew back one mile."Hero smiled.Nice" But when he turned around another rober in the exact clothing went up to the lady and started hitting her. "This calls for...growing pheonix!"
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Hero did some handsins and a fireball grew in his hand. Hero ran to the guy and smashed it into his face.

He fainted and the lady turned out to be a sensei. "Wow!how did i do?"
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:18 pm

The sensei dissapeared. "Weird..this calls for some ramen."Hero shouted aloud. Hero marched to the ramen shop and ate somen good ramen on the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my jutsus created by me   my jutsus created by me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my jutsus created by me
Page 1 of 1