NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the encounter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
the encounter. Left_bar_bleue0/0the encounter. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
the encounter. Left_bar_bleue63/63the encounter. Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

the encounter. Empty
PostSubject: the encounter.   the encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Heo woke up and streched his arms out.The birds were chirping and the sun was shining. Hero finally made some new friends. Hero got up out of bed and did his 100 push ups. He then took a shower and ate some ramen. He waled outside with a total new look. He liked it. Hero's hair was more spiky and he put on a black and white jacket with a red scarf around his neck. Hero loved the feeling of making new friends so he decided he should make more today. Hero started walking down the streets of konoha. "You know I dont need to just make friends in the leaf." Hero thought while walking. "I can go to smaller countries." So hero walked on his way to meet an... intresting type of friend.
Back to top Go down

the encounter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Konohagakure :: Konaha Streets-
Jump to: