NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn vs Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn vs Anyone Left_bar_bleue260/260Dawn vs Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
Dawn vs Anyone Left_bar_bleue400/400Dawn vs Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Dawn waited on Uchiha Madara's Head at the valley of the End as the water down at the ground flowed like it was ment to and the bridge to the flow of the wind moving side to side each hard massive breeze. Dawn had a Full Black robe on with Black pants and Black shoes, Dawn also had Black Gloves on each of his hands waiting for his opponent to appear with a normal look on his face.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dawn vs Anyone Left_bar_bleue0/0Dawn vs Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Dawn vs Anyone Left_bar_bleue100/100Dawn vs Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm

A young Hyuuga boy walked up.On his side was a sword.A sword of great evil and Darkness.He walked on to Madara's Head behide Dawn.The young Hyuuga was a genin from the sound and one of the most talented of his Clan."Hello Uchiha" He said with a calm relaxed voice.(sorry my post not that long I'm trying to do two things at once)

--------------------------------------------
Health: 100
Chakra: 60
Speed: 108
Dexterity:102
Strength: 108
Intelligence:51
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Dawns eyes were closed as he sensed a Hyuuga Chakra force in the area knowning it was Genin by the amount of Chakra this Figure had Dawn didn't leave his stance hearing a voice from behind "Hello Uchiha" the voice said as Dawn gazed at the first Hokage's head. "I am not a Uchiha, The Uchiha clan is to weak for me, the Uchiha clan is a waste of time, the Uchiha clan is a waste of ninja" Dawn said heartlessly.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60

((Please post the Health and Chakra in each post))
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm

Red quickly actived his Byakugan.He could belive what he had just heared from the Uchiha."I am not a Uchiha, The Uchiha clan is to weak for me, the Uchiha clan is a waste of time, the Uchiha clan is a waste of ninja". He thought that was foolish thing to say to call your own clan weak."What foolish words to say" He chuckeled .Red then runs towards Dawn at top speed, once he reaches him he will use a good footwork to spin around Dawn ending up back to back to each other, then Red quickly trys to stabs towards himself but the blade passes by his side and stabs at Dawns back, he then spin around in place taking the blade from the dawn's body and ending up with a quick slash at Arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Dawn closes his eyes hearing the figure behind him say he said some foolish words. With full Hate on the Uchiha Clan Dawn heared the Figure run up behind him and try and stab him as Dawn vanished as soon as the Figure was in Dawn's one foot zone as Dawn appeared on the first Hokage's Head looking at the Figure which was a genin from the Hidden sound and by the speed of this genin Dawn figured he must be one of the Sound Four. "What do you want, i don't want to fight a Genin from the hidden sound, why would i fight you even tho you'r a Sound Four you are still to weak" Dawn said with his normal tone.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Red was shocked at the speed of the person that he tried to attack.His speed is amazing he thaught to himself.Red knew he was out of his lead by seeing him how fast move from the head of the stautes."What do I want "He answered "Why would you disown your clan" He went own as he tried to think how to make it over to Dawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Dawn watched as the Genin from the sound on the Uchiha Madara head talked to him with Hate as Dawn just stayed normal. "I disown my clan because they are weak and waste of ninja, They should see what war does to world of ninja, to them war is nothing but By killing one person another one will die then another then another until the world of ninja is no more that what it means to be a ninja and that also means true war. It is everyone for themselves, the strongest of the fitests."Dawn said heartless.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Those words that dawn ahd justsus said awken Red's Sword'spirt.Kajikage then spoke out to Red."Those are true words that He just Said Hyuuga boy...That is what you are doomed to live like so you must embrace it and let me take controll.Let me Burn this land down so their is no war. Red looked down at his feet thinking about what it will be like to kill someone els.Red was a gennin He nver killed anyone sure he been in pelnty of fights but he never took anothers life.Red was detreimned to free the world of war and create peace nomatter what it took."War " he fanily spoke up and said "I will rid this world of war...and all those who cause it...You Uchiha are stain with the cause of war."When Red said this He focus his chakra into the handle, and meditate for a few seconds. The sword will begin to pull in ambient heat, raising in temperature and radiating heat as it does, but creating a distinct chill in the area. As it gathers heat, the blade will begin to glow orange, first near the pommel and lastly at the tip.He the lauched a powerful wave of Fire at Dawn with flames so hot that it will peel the flesh off of bones or consume an entire forest in its path.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60

Last edited by Red Cut Hyuuga on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Dawn watched the Genin with a hard gaze into Cut's eyes then all of a sudden Dawn closed his eye's for about 5 seconds at the most then opening them his eye's were red with 3 black spots on them as Dawns hair hung down over his face and eye's looking at Cut with his red eyes Dawn looked as if he was going to speak. "War can not be controled, War is like rain, Rain can not be stopped and will never be stopped just like war, The 5 nations will always be belligerent no matter what." Dawn said with a heartless look "No matter what you do war will always come from extraneous at anytime. " Dawn said still with a heartless look.

((My stats are higher now, look in my signature and you will find tomoe 3 and under it my stats when tomoe 3 is activated.))

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Cut laughed as Dawn said he could not stop war.Cut belived differnt that he could and He will stop war from happening.Cut was going to make it his duaty to kill all that was the cause of war.Cut knew by the speed of dawn he could not win and right now Dawn was out of his reach.Cut then turned around and walked away from the area and off madara head heading towards his house.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Dawn watched Cut walk away from him with a hard gaze Dawn sat down on the first hokage head with his eye's closed and his legs and arms folded with his massive sword on his back rapped in white bandages, with a peaceful look Dawn began to focus his chakra threw out his body.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Cut then reappered behide Dawn quitely.He attemps a cheap shot by punching at the back of dawn's head.Dawn was a lot faster then the Hyuuga boy so the Hyuuga boy diced to sneak him hopeing to catch him off graud.I'll show you that I can bring an end to all war.He thought to himself.I will bring peace into this world no matter what it takes I will make a new world. He went on thinking.Cut soon got into a defence stance Byakugan watched Dawn."A sneak attack how ruthless and underhanded boy it seem I am changeing you" Kajikage said to Cut."No sword can change me so shut up."He snaped at Kajikage.Kajikage voice soon faded away back into the blade.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 60
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Dawn still had his eyes closed but his chakra moving around his body as he felt drips of water fall from the sky hitting the head of Dawn, Dawn sensed a Life force that was fully evil appear behind him as Dawn vanished into thin air he appeared again behind the Evil life force knowing the looks it was the boy he just meet, sending a vehemence kick towards the back of Cut while the rain began to stagnate.

Dawn
Health - 400
Chakra - 260

Cut
Health - 100
Chakra - 70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn vs Anyone   Dawn vs Anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down