NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu

Go down 
+2
Jakusha Hyuuga
Kun Ryuujin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue0/0Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue400/400Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 am

Just some previously approved Jutsu of mine from Naruto Invasions. (COMPLETELY MINE)

Name : Dark Punishment

Type: Nin

Chakra : 50cp

Description : The user does nothing, but blinks. When he opens his eyes, ten eyes will appear on his body. These eyes will glow red, and will stare at his opponents. After three turns of constant staring, the user's eyes will blink, and the immediate area around the opponents will explode on the third turn. If in a shield, the explosion will happen in the shield. One eye can destroy one person at a time, therefore, the user can destroy 10 people at one time. The explosion incinerates the opponent. Constant contact must be made. Limited range of 50 meters away from the opponent. The eyes are on the user's front side. If the user can see the eyes of the opponent within 50 meters, then that is contact, however, if the opponent's eyes cannot be seen, the jutsu is nullified.

Name : Tridents of Light

Chakra : 10cp

Description : Three tridents made of pure light will arise from the ground. These tridents swirl around the user. They can shield up to A ranked jutsu, one each. When combined, they form an enormous trident. If looked at, the trident will flash, and if the flash is seen, the opponent will be paralyzed. It will fly at the opponent, only if the opponent has seen it, and the light can be controlled by the user. If touched by the opponent, it incinerates them. Traveling 100 meters, in 2 seconds.

Name : Disappearance

Chakra : 12cp 5 maintenance

Description : The user can use any storm for this, and if there is none, a storm wil appear. A lightning bolt will come down, and hit the user, and the user will disappear. The user will actually be in the clouds, in a current of lightning. This can work on anyone including the user. Once in lightning, the user's chakra is unable to be detected, as it masks chakra. The lightning bolt will come down, and the user will be going headfirst, with a weapon held in front, and will slice the opponent. It travels a little slower than lightning, as it has the user in it.

Name : Sound Clap

Chakra : 9

Description : The user will clap his hands together, and will emit sound waves, able to crumble any object, and will be able to target certain objects. The clap doesn't effect susanoo, but will affect weapons made out of regular metal, kunai, and rocks. The clap can break one bone at a time, per use. Travels as fast as great breakthrough, and has a range of 50 meters.

Last edited by Kun Ryuujin on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue400/400Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 pm

First off....what is the (##) in your stats for? You are not a Hyuuga or a Uchiha....

What type of jutsu are these, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu..etc?

Dark Punishment....
"One eye can destroy one person at a time, therefore, the user can destroy 10 people at one time. The explosion incinerates the opponent. Is more destructive than kirin, and completely destroys the body, leaving no trace."
No one can be killed in one hit...remove....incinerates is considered a one hit kill....remove

Disappearance....
"Once in lightning, the user's chakra is unable to be detected, as it masks chakra."......
Eyes like the sharingan and byakugan can see the chakra no matter what...remove....

Tridents of Light ......"If touched by the opponent, it incinerates them. "...remove....and make the chakra that is used 30 (10 for each trident)

Sound Clap...."The clap can break one bone at a time, per use." Remove...Chakra...make it 15
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm

i must say, i completely love your method of controlling. If its taking three turns, and the eye is on the front side of a persons body, and the opponent brakes eye contact, the move isnt gonna work. also, look at the chakra amount. 100. don't you get that if they break sight, which they most likely will, i still have to pay almost 50 percent of my chakra? when i make these jutsu, i make them effective, extremely powerful, but extremely easy to break and extremely vulnerable. if im moving at speeds unmatchable, in lightning, nothing is gonna see it. i dont care what special eye a ninja has. its gonna just plain look like energy. for my trident jutsu to work, someone has to state that they would look at the tridents. jeez, how many ppl do you know tht actually state, "and Kun made sure to look at the trident, as it flashed and came speeding at him." all you need is a first grade education to dodge these. and thank you, cuz now the whole site realizes that I am extremely vulnerable. if my sound clap is breaking one bone at a time, its weak. also, considering it travels and looks like great breakthrough, its slow. all im asking of you is in the future, please, please please please think a little more when approving/disapproving jutsu. especially with mine. Think about how vulnerable someone is making themselves. yea, my jutsu have been approved, and some have been thought of with other mods from other sites. they were carefully planned out, because we were rping with dimwitted people. i am hoping tht this site will be more interesting to work with, but so far all im seeing is an abuse of power.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue403/403Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

Hmm... just a question.....

For Dark Punishment, it seems to me that this is similiar to the Ultimate Art: C0. Is this a suicide technique?

Tridents of Light: Hmm.... perhaps just up to B-rank jutsus. When combined they can shield up to A-ranks but only up to three of them. Paralyzation..? Hmm.... maybe just blinded for short periods of time is better. Incineration? Hmm... just re-edit that to "it directly pierces through them and nails them to a surface, limiting their movement." And yeah, 10 CP per trident.

Dissapereance: False Jaku, very false... Even Hinata wasn't able to Madara's chakra when he was traveling through space and Sasuke wasn't able to see Madara's sudden teleportation to them until he saw the warping portal. Also, even Byakugan and Sharingan wouldn't see through Karin's own chakra masking ability if sensory type shinobi couldn't sense it. And even so, why can't he mask his chakra with the technique? That's the point of "Jutsu Creation." So this is acceptable and so is Sound Clap.

It's not an abuse of power but either low logic, weak visualisation (and expierence), or high selfishness. Just edit those two techniques...
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Egress....I could say the same for you, "low logic"....-scuffs- How many times have I had to look over all the stuff you have approved because of the simple fact you did a piss poor job of reading it over.

Kun, I understand all you have said and how people RP, thats why moves that say "Kill person automatically" I say change, nothing is auto-kill, nothing. Also, I view things as if a weak person was either using them or facing them. Dark Punishment....eyes appearing around you, come on, you can see those without looking at them, using your side vision, i.e perifical vision. So no matter what, a person is looking at them.

Tridents of Light-- "If looked at, the trident will flash, and if the flash is seen, the opponent will be paralyzed. It will fly at the opponent, and can be controlled by the user.".....When a person dodges, they will focus on the incoming attack and then move hence looking at it, no one just dodges to dodge, they see the attack, move, then counter attack. You just simply took the move, and counter out of the mix and replaced it with, "You get hit and incinerated" and "incinerated" in my book means "completely destroyed/ one hit kill" thats why I said to remove what I asked for.

Dissapereance...nothing is 100% "can't sense chakra", as for madara, he knows time and space jutsu, and this one is not, it's a regular Ninjutsu as far as I'm concerned. Sharingan and Byakugan can see ALL types of chakra, so don't try to cover that up. If it moves as fast as Kun says it does, it shouldn't matter what speed it was moving at, seeing how lighting bolts are untraceable and only give a 0.000000001% chance of dodging, so who cares if the chakra is masked or not, saying it is, is a waste of time.

Sound Clap, if you were to break one bone at a time, you could focus on a persons skull, which is considered a bone and destroy it, thats why I said remove it.

One last thing, this is not a "lets talk about it" thing, I asked you to change it, so change it, no if's, and's or but's about it. It is not a abuse of power, it's doing my job and doing it better then Egress, and one way to tell is that he starts to ask questions he should have asked when he first looked over it. I really don't care about what other sites did, because they looked over these wrong. I look at all things to see it's true destructive potential, and if I see it as too powerful, I ask for edits, plain and simple, which is my job. So please do what I ask and change it. Also, if needed, I'll get Dawn and Kiza to look this over and I'm 100% sure they will say the same things I said, "change it".
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm

"I asked you to change it, so change it, no if's, and's or but's about it" This is why America held a revolution. This is why nations rebel against tyranny. This is why people who work for tyrants get beheaded, tarred and feathered, or "incinerated". Can you see lightning? yes, that means that the lightning can be seen, just not the fact that a person is necessarily in it.

Your not getting the point, so let me restate it.

ANYONE WITH A 1ST GRADE EDUCATION CAN DODGE THESE JUTSU. I am not going to explain anything again after this. Yes, my jutsu have true destructive potential, but yes, they are as easy to dodge as counting to three. I'm pretty sure we are all capable of doing that.

1st of all, Kirin is an autokill. A KNIFE BEING STABBED IN SOMEONES THROAT IS AN AUTOKILL. Those aren't even customs! Shall I continue?

Tridents of Light- I said IF LOOKED AT, meaning i'm using the jutsu on you, and you say; "Jacuzzi paid careful attention to light while it flashed, making sure to dodge any attacks." First of all, no one writes like that. Second of all, if I state the light flashes, use your deductive reasoning skills to say, oh, maybe i should avoid looking at it. The light only travels to kill if it is looked at. And by looked at, i mean direct looking, no peripheral vision.

Sound Clap- It travels slowly, like me running at you, but a bit faster. maybe 1st gate. Now, why would I dumb something like that down, when its gonna be an impossible hit anyway? I have no problem editing my jutsu, but dumbing them down to pre-existing jutsu for a tyrant who is afraid of revolution, and someone actually being stronger than him? Well, I am American, and that's just not what we do.
Disappearance- if it calms you down jacuzzi, I'll friggen write that it travels as fast as chidori. Does that make you feel better? Egress is right. If the jutsus are all gonna be exactly the same as previous existing jutsu, why even have a jutsu creation?
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Besides the fact that you are all HYUUGA! WTH
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

It doesn't matter what I am, and I'm American too, more like a Texan, so zip your freaking lip, my blood has been through two revolutions so shut it. I was military (for a year and left due to authority) so I know a trouble maker when I see one. I'm not scared of someone being stronger then me, we already have people that can take me on this site and some of the things I have approved of. So get off your high horse and do what is asked of you.

As of having a jutsu that does a one hit kill, they can't, nor were they made that way, they are just portrayed that way. So as for Kirin being a one hit kill is dumb, and your reference to a knife to in someones throat....HA....bad examples young one, get new ones.

You never stated the speed of your jutsu's and you automatticly assume that we know what you are talking about, if you want these to be approved, you have to make your discriptions better and more on the level that you are trying to describe it to a person with no education.

As for seeing lightning, I was refering to its speed, which is extremely fast and hard to predict. So put more detail in your jutsus and make them sound smarter then they actually are, and not leave loop holes in them like you have them now. Then I'll consider approving them....Also, put what type of jutsu it is (Nin, Gen, Tai) as this question will be asked later on in fights.
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

"As of having a jutsu that does a one hit kill, they can't, nor were they made that way, they are just portrayed that way."

You just went against all other things your saying. Right there, thank you, you are now subconsiously seeing how my jutsu work. the same way that all others are made. EXTREMELY INTIMIDATING, yet, so easy to evade.

Also, I am deeply, truly sorry for stirring up trouble. I just wasn't familiar with the way you had your site run, like, speed and distance like that in jutsu. sorry, I just copied my old customs from another site. I'll edit everything now, including the clan.

Once again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:23 pm

N-e-ways.....when you go about making a Jutsu, you have to put all the information in them, if you think there will be a question about them, answer it in the description. Speed, distance, and flaws all have to be mentioned in the description, not assumed by the one being attacked by them. It is a easy concept to learn and a basic rule on several RP sites I have been on. I grade jutsu's on that plain as well.

Just add what Type of Jutsu they are and all should be good unless I can nit-pick some more. (Type: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutstu, Fuuinjutsu.)
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

One last thing, can you maintain these jutsus after you originally do them? If so, you will have to add on how much chakra it takes to maintain the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 pm

no maintenance, except for the one already up. no need to maintain
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue70/70Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue120/120Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 pm

come on Disappearance is a s rank and it need 1 to maintenance the nara vlan shadow possesion need 3 extra eatch turn to keep it activated but this only need 1 add it the same as the chakra it use up
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 pm

would it kill people to use correct grammar when typing? it gets extremely confusing.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue70/70Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Left_bar_bleue120/120Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm

sorry my computer is running like shit
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Asher is asking for more chakra to go into it's maintenance....make it 5 or 6...just since it is a s-rank jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 am

ya what he said lol
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:37 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
HawkEyesMihawk
The Raikage
The Raikage
HawkEyesMihawk

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

These jutsus seem incredibly overpowered...the first one sound like an instant death I mean three turns...alright then you die. Most people won't stay in eye contact for that long, or if they do there stupid. The last one you can never completely mask you chakra eyes like sharingan and byakugan can sense even if its just a little bit. Maybe even normal eyes with precise training regiments. Just my thoughts...I just get a huge OP sense and might be used for Gmoding in the future Sad
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 pm

[qoute]Name : Tridents of Light

Chakra : 10cp

Description : Three tridents made of pure light will arise from the ground. These tridents swirl around the user. They can shield up to A ranked jutsu, one each. When combined, they form an enormous trident. If looked at, the trident will flash, and if the flash is seen, the opponent will be paralyzed. It will fly at the opponent, only if the opponent has seen it, and the light can be controlled by the user. If touched by the opponent, it incinerates them. Traveling 100 meters, in 2 seconds.[/qoute] come on Traveling 100 meters, in 2 seconds nothing is that fast
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:32 pm

ok, its official. YOU ARE ALL MORONS.
Ever heard of the hundred meter dash? Highschool students run that in 10 seconds. That is a human time. Now, cheetah. Three times as fast, then light energy, then lightning. My jutsu is actually even slower bozo...
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Hawk Eyes, your ignorant as well, because you answered why the jutsu isnt OP. IT TAKES THREE TURNS, THEREFORE NOBODY WILL STAY IN CONTACT THAT LONG. HELLO!!! HOW IS THE JUTSU OP IF IT WONT WORK
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm

the fastest cheetah running speed is 100 meters in 6.13 seconds but nothing can't Traveling 100 meters, in 2 seconds
Back to top Go down
Kun Ryuujin
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kun Ryuujin

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm

lmfao. light and lightning and most of these jutsus do, you moron! JESUS! Please, if you don't know what ur talking about, and ur not a mod, please do not butt in! Ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu   Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kun Ryuujin's Jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next