NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Traveling Left_bar_bleue0/0Traveling Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Traveling Left_bar_bleue100/100Traveling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Traveling   Traveling I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm

A young hyuuga boy walked through the gates of Kusagakure other wise knowen as the hidden in the grass village.The village was quiet and peacefull.The Hyuuga boy smiled as he walked passed the grauds and waved hello.It was a friendly wave.[i]What a peacefull and beautful Village thought the boy.[/i]"War would tear this village beauty apart boy so enjoy it while you still can" Kajikage told Red.Kajikage the Dark and Evil spirt of Red's sword."I won't allow it" Red sreamed at Kajikage."What will you do to stop it "questioned Kajikage."I will rid the world of Evil who choose to provoke war."He answered Kajikage."So you defeat war with war" Asked Kajikage."If that must be done" Answered Red.Red then walked to a feild and layed in it looking up at the clouds admireing the beauty of them.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 pm

The boy laid their stareing at the clouds as he thought to himself what if I create a new world...A world of peace with out war..But how First I need to become stronger... ]"Kajikage will you lend me your strength to Create my new world."Red asked the spirt of his sword."My Sword is in your hands Boy ...in your hands i am only your servent if you wish for me to burn down anyone For your dream I will but don't hold me back boy...If you want my power you must want the world because that what I will give you.First You must take this village boy to prove your disrie to me."Kajikage replied."I will do what ever it takes to free this world of pain and war." Red replied He soon got up and griped the handle of his sword and walked through the village looking through the croward.Looking for some one who will fall as his first victam
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Red the notice a crook stealing an old lady purse.Him he will die first.He flickers behide the man and stabs his bladeinto his back.The man screams in pain.The man falls to the ground as Red pulls out his blade."How dare you steal from an old lady" He says as he picks up the purse and hand it to the old lady."thank you sonny " she said.Red smiles and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Shinobi World :: Kusagakure-
Jump to: