NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

elemental dragons(WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue63/63elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

elemental dragons(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:08 am

Name:The onigan countact
Stats:Health-100 Chakra-100 Speed-110 Strength-95 Dexturity-90 Inteligence-85

Species:Coyote
Physical Description:elemental dragons(WIP) 12047610
Kitsunabi is a coyote that has black fur all around him.The tip of the tail is red and leads to the black coat of the coyote.Kitsunabi has special starr tattoos engraved on all it's legs.On each foot the coyote has four claws that are 3 inches long.On it's neck it has a collar with a chain at the end of it.

Elemnt:Fire

Abilties:
Has two tomoe sharingan which means it can copy OTHER SUMMONS jutsu that is it's rank or below

Sensory
Chakra Usage: 3
Can sense,smell,or even hear other people's chakra and (if he knows or got a good description of them)can determine who they are.

Jutsu name:coyote bark
Type:ninjutsu
Chk usage:5
Description:The coyote barks out balls of fire and the balls are 5 feet tall.Usually barks out 3 but it's limit is five.Once hits opponent the opponent flys backward until hitting an object.

Jutsu name:coyote nest
Chk usage:3
Description:Creates a circle of fire around opponent while running around him or her.Once circle is created the blazing fire goes to about 20 feet high.This technique is perfect to corner an opponent.

Jutsu Name: Talk
Chk usage:0
Description:Has the abilty to talk to humans

Jutsu name:Transformation
Description:Can turn shape and form to look like other objects or living things (even human).

Name:The kitsuanbi countact

Physical Description:elemental dragons(WIP) Sage_o10
Kitsunabi is a coyote that has brown fur all around him.Kitsunabi has a green scarf around his neck and has a green button on it too.He has to braclets on his left leg (one one thigh another on foot and one on his right foot.

Elemnt:Wind

Abilties:
Has two tomoe sharingan which means it can copy OTHER SUMMONS jutsu that is it's rank or below
Jutsu name:coyote yawn
Description:The coyote yawns a beam of win is 5 feet tall.Usually yawns out 3 but it's limit is five.Once hits opponent the opponent flys backward until hitting an object.

Jutsu name:up down
Description:once kitsunabi summons chakra to it's paw it can now stomp on the ground and lead a huge mass of air to his opponent lifting them up into the air.

Sensory
Can sense,smell,or even hear other people's chakra and (if he knows or got a good description of them)can determine who they are.

Description:Can turn shape and form to look like other objects or living things (even human).

The Sanari countract

Physical Description:elemental dragons(WIP) Icewol11

Elemnt:Water

Abilties:

Jutsu name:frozen puppy
Description:Sanari shoots big snow balls from it's tail and when thew hit the opponent flys beack until hitting an object.

Jutsu name:water prison
Description:once kitsunabi summons chakra to it's paw it can now walk onto water and trap it's opponent in a water sphere.

Sensory

The Kraken contract

elemental dragons(WIP) Earth_11
Elemnt:Water

Abilties:

Jutsu name:rabies
Description:Kracken shoots big balls of rock from it's mouth and when thew hit the opponent flys beack until hitting an object.

Jutsu name: traped in a hole
Description:once kracken summons chakra to it's paw it can now slam it on the ground and make a hole under an opponent and the opponent will now fall into it.

Sensory

Last edited by herocou on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Neo Akatsuki Leader/Uchiha Clan Killer
Dawn

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue260/260elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/260)
Health:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue400/400elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 am

You dont got enough posts.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorivals.forumotion.com
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue0/0elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue63/63elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/63)

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:46 pm

i no i just made it and now i am waiting
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:48 pm

you copied one of my jutsus and forgot to change it to coyote lol. Though its a cool tech isn't it.
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:56 pm

soorry lol.Hope you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 pm

its fine
Back to top Go down
herocou
NR Genin
NR Genin
herocou

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:40 pm

sweet now i wait
Back to top Go down
Jakusha Hyuuga
Sound Leader
Jakusha Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue400/400elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:51 am

it would help if you changed the Title to this from "elemental dragons" to "elemental coyotes" so no one gets confused lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue70/70elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
elemental dragons(WIP) Left_bar_bleue120/120elemental dragons(WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:33 pm

i was going to say the same thing
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: elemental dragons(WIP)   elemental dragons(WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elemental dragons(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Creations :: Summoning Creations-
Jump to: