NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue400/400Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue403/403Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty
PostSubject: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:55 am

Egress entered through the training field, stolling along the fresh green grass. There were so much preperations, he had to get started immediately. He knew his own destiny. Spying a huge boulder, he recgonized what it was. His first team were all implanted there. So much potential... He walked over to the boulder and leaned on it, he had to gain as much knowledge on the boy and his battle style. "Soon... soon..." muttered Egress. He waited there for Suzumo Hatake to come...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue0/0Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Stumbled out of the bushes yelping and rolling about, "Ahhh...ow ow ow." He had needle like pins pricking most of his lower body, he had wlaked into a thorn bush on his way and gotten lost, "Dam, you could have at least explained the directions better." He siad out right, pulling out the little thorns one by one. Finally paiin free he stood up slowly, regaining his balance. Suzumo began to walk towards The mizakage's position, "So what do you have in store." He said and wondered.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue400/400Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Left_bar_bleue403/403Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 am

Egress looked towards Suzumo as he had noticed him. "Ah, you made it..." said Egress. "First, I wanna see how good your fighting skill is and analyze your entire styles..." he began. "After I judge your performance and know what elements and abilities you possess... I will design an excellent method of training that would increase your battle strength and growth rate altogether." 'We're going to start out in a short spar..." Hmm... should I use the Sharingan against this opponent..? wondered Egress. I could show him what it's like when its full power is used by a natural born Uchiha.... but then he might have doubts over himself. No better if I don't use it too soon, meaning I might have to use my "Tiger Style" after all if it comes to it..

Egress adopted a fighting stance and said, "Always be prepared... the most important rule of combat is to take every opponent seriosuly.." adviced Egress. "You may begin.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress Uchiha:

Health: 400
Chakra: 260
Speed: 115
Dexterity: 76
Strength: 128
Intelligence: 89

Last edited by Egress Uchiha on Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 am

"This probably won't feel you, but it helps with my weak taijutsu. Puppet Switch Technique." A puff of smoke appeared around Suzumo, once the smaoke gradually cleared suzumo stood there motionless, his puppet had been covered with a genjutsu to look like him. "Now let the fun begin." He didn't pull up his band at first because he wanted to see the mans actual speed with his normal eye, as the fight progressed, he would pull up the cloth and get more of a sense of were he is attacking from. The baldes shot out from the puppets hands quickly and it prepared for an attack moving from side to side a bit keeping on its toes.

Spoiler:

Health: 100
Chakra: 50-6=(44)
Speed: 73(83)
Dexterity: 77(87)
Strength: 75(85)
Intelligence: 76(86)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

As soon as Egress saw the smoke, he pulled out a kunai. Concealing himself so soon... is he going to use a Doton technique..? wondered Egress. Suddenly, as the smoke begins to diminish, he sees a dark figure- doing absolutely nothing. "What's this..?" said Egress. he began to make sense of this as his eyes adjusted to see what laid in the smoke. It was Suzumo... but he was not.. moving. Not moving..? Impossible... how can this be? But it was true, Egress couldn't even see the Suzumo figure moving an inch. So is this a Bunshin? No matter... not like it would stand a chance against anything... However, what would happen next surprised him evermore. He reacted instantly when Suzumo had launched blades from him. The way it was done was weird, but Egress's anticipation was too late. So he can move... but the Bunshin is containing such weapons.... and he's moving in a zig-zag formation.. possibly so my Sharingan can have trouble keeping up. he analyzed. Egress threw his one kunai and then reached into his ninja pouch at the same time. He pulled out four shurikens and threw them as well to block the blades.

"Alright, I might as well pull out your full potential," promised Egress. Quickly weaving six handseals in merely two seconds, he releashed a Fire Style technique. "Katon: Goukakyuu!" Instantly, he spewed a huge wave of fire towards the upcoming blocks and to stop Suzumo in his tracks if he comes to close. What will happen next?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egress Uchiha:

Health: 400
Chakra: 255

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close
Description: Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
CP- 4
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Moving his left pinky out and tensing his hand made his puppet draw the white sabre from his back, quickly leaping backwards it dodged the kunai and began to work towards the shuriken knocking away two of them, the other two scrapped sentouru's arm and leg. Still the puppet was emotionless and the he made it look as if it was bleeding, but actually the armor was only slightly cracked. Seeing the fireball jutsu he began to act. "I'm gona need my sharingan now, thats more than just basic weapons now." Kicking into the dirt he managed to get the puppet to get high enough into the air to reduce critical damage to it. The Legs and knees were slightly tinted, but to the viewer it seemed as if the clothes had been slightly sizzled, "This should catch him off guard, now to finish." Charging the chakra through his glove the strings slightly tinted white for a milisecond before sentouru threw 4 kunai, the kunai gave off a slight white tint meaning they had been enhanced with the lightning chakra. As he did this he performed the handseals begining his genjutsu, "Demonic Illusion:Great Fireball." The kunai were covered by an intense flame greater than the mizukage's although it was fake. Using his special move Song of Refusal he shot the poisen senbon along with the hyped up shuriken in the cover of the blast it was his signature move.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 44-6 (38)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Ooc: The Demonic Illusion genjutsu strikes from the skies but whatever...

Ic:
Egress analyzed Suzumo's movments from the start of his evasion. Great agility and aerial maneuver.... I could see him upcoming to surpass Konoha's will already... observed Egress. He could spot tiny drops of blood scratched from Suzumo. Just a Genin... but what of that white sword he has? I'm sure I've seen it before... but... He could also see Suzumo attempting to dodge his Goukakyuu technique.. well, at least most of it. Heh, foolish... but something about this isn't right. "Trying to dodge a Katon technique with your own body, eh?" laughed Egress. Why do I get the feeling he's trying to hide something? D Nevertheless, Egress continued. "Very brave of you.." He was well prepared as Suzumo launches a combo of Katon-enhanced metal projectiles. Very familiar... so he knows the Housenka technique and has the Katon affinity, eh? He was easily fooled without the use of Sharingan, but Egress is not one without a few tricks. Egress weaved a few handseals and used a Raiton technique. And I thought I didn't have to use a B-rank against a mere Genin..

Sparks of lightning began to emerge from Egress's mouth. "Raiton: Gian!" He then releashed a huge bolt of electricity traveling at a fast rate heading towards Suzumo, or to be more precise, the elemental-enhanced kunai. It did not occur to Egress that other projectiles were shadowed by the first round of projectiles. The lightning blast repelled the kunai and most of the shuriken and senbon. When the smoke had cleared, he spotted a mixed combination of thirteen senbon and shuriken heading towards him. So he conceals more weapons behind his first attack, I see... very smart... What he should be doing was simple, but he still didn't want to use up alot of chakra. Weaving six handseals, Egress performed another Katon technique. "Katon: Housenka!" He expelled 26 mini-fireballs in front of him. Naturally, he could see four shurikens and two senbon remaining. "Tch!" spitted Egress. He gripped hold onto the Kusangi Blade, runs up, and strikes at the senbon, pushing them to the ground. He then quickly swings his sword to deflect one shuriken but the other two had slashed at his handle and the fourth one landed and pinned one of Egress's finger to it. "He got me..?" wondered Egress. Using his other hand, he removed the shurikens at his hilt and the one attaching his finger. Chidori Stream Release! Utililizing Raiton, he surges a current of electricity throughout his body to speed up his recovery rate. With a smile, Egress said, "Pretty good." I'm going have to charge at him with full speed now... something his own Sharingan would have trouble keeping up... Egress flashes towards Suzumo, just six meters away from the disguised puppet. After streaming Raiton to his right hand, Egress lusts it out. "Raiton: Rai Ookami!" A lightning hould ran to strike at Suzumo..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Health: 350
Chakra: 230

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 pm

((OOC:Well the puppet was already in the air, so I'd just thought I'd make ti seem like it))

The puppet still in mid-air and Suzumo still analyzing the mizukage's movements couldn't move the puppet in time, "Shit." Trying to pull down his hands to make the puppet shoot towards the ground, he was to late. The hound bit into his shoulder and sent a wave of electricity through the puppet. Not wanting the lightning chakra to be channele through the strings he released them the minute the ninjutsu was cast upon the puppet. Unable to remain in the air the genjutsu wore off and the broken puppet fell to the ground, "Dammit." he stated. Now that his guise was gone he would have to move out to the battle field himself.

He held two shuriken in his left hand as he tossed them they gave off a white shocking glow, a technique he utilized from all his puppet training, "I got him now." Moving quickly he used a fragment of his chakra to make the shurikens look like a barrage instead of just two. That done he pulled out from behind the tree casting the mist servant technique along with another object manipulation to make it look as if he was using a shadow clone move. This gave him the chance to reach his puppet and retrieve his main weapon the chakra sabre and maybe stand a chance in hand-to-hand combat, "I got this." He mumbled trying to remain sure of himself, making his way over to the puppet scattering the genjutsu to make it not so obvious. He had used an excessive amount of chakra, but moving about wasn't much of a strain. Although he was the mizukage, suzumo had pulled off a decent charade so far.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 38-12(26)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Egress had studied that his Lightning Hound technique had collided. Is he hurt? he wondered. He did not want such a sign. However, he could see Suzumo being... detached.. or manipulated. He gripped onto Kusangi, he required a metal stimulus in order to further project his Lightning Release. However, the next step had shocked Egress. Running a few meters from him, he could see Suzumo... dropping to the ground, lifeless. Suzumo had changed shape... to a wooden marionette. W-what..? a puppet..? So all this time he used Kugutsu on me.. so he's a puppet master.. which means that this one is being controlled by chakra strings... from a designated location. he realized. Egress looked around, to seek out the real Suzumo. At the same time, he heard bullets heading towards his direction and and turned towards to the source.

He was quite prepared for another round of multiple attacks. However, he soon found himself surrounded by many Suzumo's. He could tell that this is simply a cloning technique. So he knows Bunshin..? And from the looks of it... it looks like the Kage Bunshin. But the numbers are many... is this Tajuu Kage Bunshin? So he must have quite a large chakra supply.. Chunin level no doubt. He must he at his limit by now.[/i he analyzed. He backs away as the clones comes to him, studying their movements. "Tch, I got this.." he said. Just four meters away from the puppet, he sees a Suzumo running towards to him followed by tens and tens of Bunshin. He weaves a few handseals and highed higher than four feet in the air. He needed to find a balance. "Katon: Zukkoku!" he fired. A flaming mass erupted from his mouth and in just a second, it grew into a huge fire of destruction. The fire lifted Egress higher than ten feet in the air and burned nearly anything on the ground.. despite its range.. its power shall burn away all of those Bunshin.. Let's see what talent you have hidden in you now.. Hatake...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Head Mincing Pain
Range: Close-Long
Description: Katon • Zukokku is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. The ninja will hold chakra in their gullet to release a large flaming mass from its mouth.
CP- 7

CP Left- 220
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:02 pm

The minute he saw the mizukage jump into the air he knew something was coming, the fireball burst from the mans mouth as Suzumo ran just several feet from the puppet. In his last moments he clicked the small button on the back of the neck to open the chest gripping his chakra sabre in hand, he jumped into the basin of the puppet closing it as the flames engulfed the area. "Ouch." He could feel the intense heat boiling on his skin, the only thing he could do know was wait, the puppet provided some extra cover and fire protection, but he knew it wouldn't completely save him. He could feel the puppet sizling and begining to catch aflame, "Dammit." In his moment of weakness he began to panic not knowing a way to get out of this situation. He looked everywhere, but the puppets locks had been fried if he stayed much longer he'd bake like a muffin in a toaster.

His chakra level was low and the continous strain from his eye wasn't helping him at all. No I must think clearly, I can''t lose focus. The thoughts tried to push through his brain. The strain from his chakra and the will to live was overpowering his thought to think clearly. At that moment he paused his eye scanning the situation like a strategy, he could easily break out from the puppet using one of his enhanced weapons with the lightning element, but where did this clarity of thought come from this confidence. "Lightning fang." His nails glew with a white light that was very staticy shredding the puppets side open he rolled out in a tumble putting out the flames. When he was done and kneeling on the ground he looked at his reflection in one of the many shuriken in the ground, his eye it changed it was different from before. A second mark had appeared, as if he could contemplate the whole situation, "The second tomoe." He mumbled softly, and he began to try and stand up.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 26-5(21)
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Egress had safely desended down to ground floor. It was quite successful, merely one hundred burned Bunshin. But then something started to shock Egress. The Suzumo clones... they were slowly.. regenerating?! The Bunshin are healing. How can this be? Is this a genjutsu? Or a very high loevel technique for a Genin? In which case, I might need to use Kusanagi after all. thought Egress. But he turned his attention to the boy, he had survived, exceeding Egress's expectations. His nails have grown longer and maybe even sharper. But the light glow had caught Egress's attention. The Hatake's white chakra. A compressed form of Raiton? Digging deep into his robes, Egress touched a handle of some kind. He gripped onto it, ready to pull out his blade. He had noticed a change in Suzumo. Perhaps a burning will determined deep within his eyes. But Egress had walked slowly in caution towards the boy. "Very interesting, you had survived a Jounin level Katon technique. Not more than I expected, but i guess I didn't need to use Raiton to generate your cells. Impressive, how much more can you hold up right now?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Standing slowly he felt his charred skin and shivered, his body overal had a familiar ache and he wobbled a bit at the knee's trying to brush off the firt and walk over, "I'm pretty good." He said blatantly, lying of course he tried to move forward slowly. Reaching the mizukage's radius, "Ouch." he stated taking his hand off of his knee because he had put to much weight on it leaning on it. pushing his leg out to the side he stretched it slowly, easing the pain after a slight brush of flowing blood. "I'm a genjutsu type mostly, it was the easiet thing to harness with the sharingan. I picked up pupptry along the way, and recently started to learn some ninjutsu techniques." He said softly before flashing his new eye, it shimmered under the glimmering rays from the sun, the heat was outrageous mostly because he had overexerted himself, his chakra immeasureably low, "So...you have a good idea of my wimp strategy to hide and attack." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Egress began to chuckle. "Quite common among Genin of your age but still crude and reckless.." said Egress. "Of course, I would have preferred to triumph over my opponents using sheer force alone, another reckless but favoriable tatic that I usually use." "But as you grow older, your shinobi styles would begin to change." "But your strategy is actually basic among Kugutsu users. Puppet Masters generally select a designated location where they can swiftly conceal themselves in it with a low chance of anyone finding out. So perhaps you can pick a place where you've found a nice spot to hide and lure enemies there. Using chakra strings to steer marionettes to battle depends on the strength and skill of the user himself. Your skill and talent in puppetry will improve also as you get more expierenced."

"But I have developed a self- Code of Combat as well. The main step of my conduct is to try to overwhelm my enemies. I generally do this by launching multiple attacks from multiple directions. Then as my opponent is distracted and too busy trying to dodge these attacks, I charge in with a powerful jutsu and attempt to knock them off of their feet, or kill them." explained Egress. "You could do this by controlling multiple puppets and use them to attack from different directions, cornering your enemy and drive them back in fear. Then, once you have them where you want them to be, you release the various mechanism puppets conceal in them to ambush opponents."

"Now that is a very organized, efficient, but a slow tatic. I generally have a lack of patience and therefore planning is not my forte." He then dropped to the ground with his hands rubbing his right leg. "But for now I think we're done today, I require some rest." 'After all, I still have papers to get to and in such little time.."
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Suzumo laughed suddenly and sat down cross-legged very quickly in the air, falling to the ground with a thud, "I'll be here for a little while staring at the clouds, probably can't go that far with my chakra this low. I'll head to the hospital if anything is wrong, so you can find me if you got free time." Leaning back his arms and legs lay outstretched on the grass as if he was dead and flattened to the ground, "Ahh, very nice." His body less tense than before hs muscles losening with each passing second and his blood and nervous flows pace was slowing to its normal speed. His heart rate lessened and he smiled eyeing a circular cloud that looked like a monkey's face smiling. "So you got anything else to teach me, you know next time we meet Teach'." He said in a familiar way as if they'd known eachother for a while, guess that was just suzumo's way of thinking once he met someone on the battle field he really got a feel of who they are, each personality is different along with each fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:38 pm

((so stat wise should you put them at the end of our entire training or just each one at a time, meaning each session not post xD))
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Egress rubs the blisters on his right hand. How bothersome. "Not at the moment, I do however wish to get to jutsu when tommorow.." relented Egress. "Feel free to hold a bed in the Hospital while you make a recovery.." Then Egress had remembered something. "But I shall assign you some little work. I need you to work on your chakra control for a little bit, try to improve your nature manipulation skills, I'm looking forward for you to develop some elemental ninjutsu.." he said trying to motivate him. "Yes, well I should return to my office, I reckon that some of our Jounin are eager for missions.. bothersome indeed.." He began to rise and turned towards the gates. "See you soon, Suzumo Hatake.." Then he faded away...

[Not sure, but as this is in RP, do we get any stat increasements as well?]
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm

((well considering its a fight and its in training I'm sure stats would be given...its up to you I guess or if theres a rule lol.))

Suzumo watched as he left carefully sitting in the meadow for a while looking up at the bright blue sky, when his boredom kicked in and he had enough strength to move he stood up slowly and began walking back to the main village area, "Yah I probably won't need the hospital." He said before thinking, "Oh, wait I don't have aplace to sleep." He sighed softly as he made his way to the hospital he had to sit through a bunch of exams now before he got some Z's. "Suzumo out..." He muttered softly as he dissapeared in the trees towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:31 am

Ooc: We get 3 points for each stat....
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Egress entered the Training Field once more, to give Suzumo some real training. First, he had to figure out his elemental affinity and hammer into him some techniques if possible and give him the expierence enough to give him the ability to master higher level ninjutus. But someting was battering Egress's thoughts. The sky had darkened and the clouds were rearranged in an odd way. Still, Egress could not hear the commotion going on from his distance. Hmm... very strange.. he thought. But he dropped it completely from his thoughts and awaited for Suzumo...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Suzumo waltzed into the field about an hour later to found egress awaiting his arrival, his eyes were still groggy from all the shots they gave him at the hospital, "Honestly, going to the hopsital just to get a bed for the night was horrible idea." He repeated again, as he had said many times before. "So Egress what are we gonna do today." he said optimistic already knowing they were going into ninjutsu, but he decided to roll with the conversation a bit. Finally reaching the middle of the field he dropped the puppet off his back because of the heavy weight it bore on his shoulders, "Anything special, Ooo clouds are getting nasty probably gonna rain later." He said with a slight smirk before he looked back to the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 am

Egress turns towards Suzumo as soon as he walks into the field. He could tell that he looked terrible. "Mhm... yes, but I don't think it would be too much of a bother.." assured Egress. "Okay, first, I would like to start teaching you some ninjutsu techniques. However, not knowing what your chakra nature is, what is your element?" asked Egress. He had hoped that it would be a Katon or Raiton nature, then he could personally instruct instead of having assistants do some work. Kirigakure has enough already...
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Lifting his hand slowly as if to give an answer, but he didn't speak his nails gave off a feint glow and he moved them around causing a light moving through the air. "I condense my Raiton chakra and using my siginficant abilities and my chakra glove my lightning chakra is white." He siad with a smile as the glow went out and his finger nails returned to normal. Moving forward he took off all his extra puppetry tool and ninja tools so he could begin to train, "Lets get rollin'."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Ah... he has Raiton. Perfect, my dominant element... yes this is no doubt my destiny... but Raiton is pretty powerful... I must make sure he has the right amount of chakra.. thought Egress. He was becoming gleeful. "Ah yes, Raiton, very good.. a strong product of your clan I see.." said Egress. "Well, I'm going to go over some basic reviews over Raiton.. so listen closely.." instructed Egress. "Raiton is a chakra element in which a ninja super-charges their chakra into electrical-based attacks. They tend to be fast, piercing, and causes a numbing effect, but also it's very important if the ninja has a great deal of chakra control to execute Raiton ninjutsu. Raiton is strong against Doton but weak against Fuuton. However, Raiton can be amplified into certain substances. This could include liquids such as water or blood to spread its range or metal to intensify it as conductors. This is why for Raiton users, it's best if one practices in the arts of swordsmenship as well. Raiton also tends to be good for long range ninjutsu so that could come to your advantage." explained Egress. "Today, I shall teach you a C-rank Raiton ninjutsu to you... utilizing Raiton's conduction on water. So be prepared!"
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Raised his eyebrow slowly and smiled, "sweet." He mumbled before standing up straight and reaching back to crack his spine. Several loud crunches went down his back, before he sighed stretching out his arms in the air to get to sitting blood pumping through his veins to his heart, this gave him a slight burst of energy along with being light-headed momentarily. "Then let us begin." he said, "I hope it looks cool..." Looking around for a water supply he didn't seem to find one and then just shrugged. Pulling up his cloth around his eye after that he ensed a bit at the chakra drain, but then it flowed naturally. "I'll copy the jutsu when you perform so it'll be easier to learn." he said coming up with a bright idea that the mizukage already probably thought of.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 am

"Okay, first chakra control is essential for this excercise to work." Egress pulled out a small paper leaf. "This leaf, as you may know, is carved from paper sap originating from chakra trees that identify it's holder's chakra affinity.." said Egress. "However, it can also be a way to help a ninja control their chakra better.." "I want you to surge a small amount of Raiton-activated chakra into this paper leaf and even when it begins to wrinkle... don't stop focusing. Keep imagining the roaring sound of thunder and the fast and destructive power of lightning... and soon the paper leaf will shred until it resembles a tiny, levitating, lightning disk. I would like you to keep holding on to the disk for a long time but I need you to concentrate on the leaf even more," he instructed. He handed the leaf over to Suzumo. "Okay, you may be-" "Lord Mizukage!" interrupted Yukaza, running into the grounds. "Oh? What is it Yukaza? You seem kinda worked-out.. something wrong?" asked Egress. "Indeed! The village is being attacked by a man wearing a black cloak with purple clouds!" described Yukaza. "Oh? Just a single person. Surely he can't be that troublesome... let the Jounin squads deal with.." "This man appear to be an Aburame clan member, and he's using Kikauchu to attack us!'' yelled Yukaza. "What?!'' shouted Egress. "It appears they want you.." said Yukaza. "Me? Whatever for? Oh dear... if Kirigakure needs me.. than I shall go to battle.." said Egress. "Suzumo... be right back and keep on training... this won't take long.." Egress and Yukaza than rushed towards the gates in preperation for combat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake   Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirigakure Training Field #24: Egress Uchiha and Suzumo Hatake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next