NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yottsu And Roku(done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yottsu and Roku
NR Genin
NR Genin
Yottsu and Roku

Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty
PostSubject: Yottsu And Roku(done)   Yottsu And Roku(done) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Yottsu and Roku

Clan: Soma no Ko

Appearance: Yottsu And Roku(done) Sakonandukon

Personality: They enjoy bad-mouthing the opposition. When in battle Yottsu liked to prolong the fight by toying with the opponent and use unnecessarily powerful techniques. This tendency of Yottsu's caused him to slow down the rest of the group whenever he got interested in an opponent. Roku was able to counteract this flaw by being more impatient and hasty than his brother, forcing Yottsu to quickly end his battles.

And aside from this, the two brothers are extremely smart, even if they do not show it at first. They also know what each other is thinking. They are much stronger than most people think. They train together often, so they can fight alone, if needed.

History: The two twin brothers grew up in the sound village, together. They had always looked up to the many of ninja that were strong. They looked up most to twins of the sound village because like them they were twins as well. The only differences were that they were joined together and a lot stronger. Yottsu and Roku, did not start out as ninjas in their village, but they did wander onto a man, who wanted to start a great man's research again. They were offered to be test subjects and not knowing what that was, they gladly accepted.

The two were brought to a secret building, just outside of the sound village, where they were locked up till they were needed. They did not hate it there but they did not enjoy it much either. This man knew that they would be much stronger than any of the sound ninja. He would take DNA from each of them and use them on this boy. He would make one of the strongest sound shinobi that ever lived. It took many years to complete this plan. It wasn't until the two brothers were twelve that they were released.

They then went onto the academy were they learned nothing. They already knew many jutsu from the DNA they had received. The quick passed this academy and went onto being Genin. They two brothers had their own bloodline, that was bits and pieces of other sound shinobi. They did however look mostly like the ones called Sakon and Ukon, because they two where stuck together now, which they were very proud of.

The two brothers researched, all sound shinobi, finding their flaws and strengths. They started with their favorite, the ones who they looked up too. They even started acting like them! As soon as the were ready to start with their Genin team, only part of their research was done. However, they did know more jutsu than the normal Genin.

The two brothers went on to do great things for their village, or great things under The man's eyes. Yottsu and Roku proved that his research did better than he had even hoped. Sound would soon be a world known name, if he could make more shinobi like this. The Man did more test, but he had failed in creating a stable user. Yottsu and Roku were happy that they might be the only ones to use this bloodline.

Now as full-time Genin, their Genin team, was weak. They new that they know would make great test subjects. They brought them to The man who had gave them there power. and had him test them on something else.

They know live in the sand village, for an unknown reason.

Village: Suna

element:Fire

Nindo:

Equipment:
Spoiler:

Jutsu:
Fire
Spoiler:

Basic
Spoiler:

Clan: Soma no Ko

RP sample: The wind blew softly after a feeling of something released not to far off in the village. It felt like several people had been under a something, and was let free. A shadowy figure had been seen walking, towards the group, about the area where Kenshi and then stood. As the man drew closer, it showed he was once of this village, and now part of the group known as the Akatsuki. Arriving even more near, the man did not look all too happy. In fact, he had just missed his chances of turning someone against this village. As the man arrived only ten yards away from the group, it was clear who the man had been.

Konoha had already been under attack, but under a smaller scale. Now, this man, who had been here first, had to help the village. He did not like the fact that he had too, but the only reason he really came over, was to fight a real person, not Konoha weaklings. He sighed and looked at all the shinobi around, and did not know who the one he was after, by appearance. However, he could sense a power coming from a person near Battei. He sighed and did not know what to think at the moment, but he knew he had to fight him, because if he did not, the group would have a lesser chance of survival. Furthermore, arriving at the scene already, was enough for someone to kill someone. He could not leave now.

He walked towards Kenshi and arrived beside him. He laughed and put his hand on his shoulder. "It's good to see you little brother." He smiled and looked him face to face. "You've changed a bit." The man also looked quite different himself. For one he had been wearing an Akatsuki robe, and his headband was slashed. Also, his hair was colored two different shades, instead of the normal black Uchiha hair. And lastly he had quite a bit of piercings on his face. Kenshi would not know who the man was.

The wind blew hard as the man looked towards Battei, and the other. He sighed and shook his head and then laughed. "Oh, Kenshi, I'm sure you do not remember me. It's Izual." He smiled and took his hand off Kenshi. Izual had heard quite a bit about Kenshi over the past few months and could now face him. "I'm sorry for all that had happened back then. I shouldn't have left you like that." He said sighing. "But now, we both have a criminal recorded, and I can say one thing. You did one hell of a job." He said rolling his eyes. "But, I guess like I said, you changed." He took in a deep breath and glared at the man who had threated this village, and the world.

Izual took off his robe and sighed. He had on his same clothing, that he had on when he left Konoha. He knew this would be a much harder fight, than any he had faced before, but he would not go all out, from the start. In fact, he did not wish to even make the first move, but yet he did at the same time. He did not wish to make a wrong move, but he wanted the thrill of the fight. He smiled and pulled out one of his swords. He knew he'd better not use Genjutsu, because he did not know what this man was capable of. He would only use genjutsu if he had too. Izual also hoped he would not have to use his Mangekyou Sharingan, but he knew the chances of him not using, were slim to none. "So, what are we waiting for?".

How did you find us?: Oblivion
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue100/100Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue170/170Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Yottsu And Roku(done)   Yottsu And Roku(done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 am

You must find yourself new picture.

Also if you want Soma no Ko clan (if I remember correctly it was Sakon and Ukon's) you must crate it because it isn't listed in any clan lists.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue70/70Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue120/120Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Yottsu And Roku(done)   Yottsu And Roku(done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 am

Ayame Kaguya wrote:
You must find yourself new picture.

Also if you want Soma no Ko clan (if I remember correctly it was Sakon and Ukon's) you must crate it because it isn't listed in any clan lists.
your right its the clan members of sokon but it may not be aloud because it give the person two character witch would be a big hole in the one character per-acount
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue95/95Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Yottsu And Roku(done) Left_bar_bleue125/125Yottsu And Roku(done) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Yottsu And Roku(done)   Yottsu And Roku(done) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Since it would be a Bloodline if they create it depending on the drawbacks it will be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yottsu And Roku(done)   Yottsu And Roku(done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yottsu And Roku(done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoRivals :: Creations :: Ninja Birth-
Jump to: