NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arc making contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue70/70Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue120/120Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm

this is just a idea
Example tamplet of the arc
Name of the arc:(Name of arc)
Story of the arc:(How the arc started)
The hero of the arc:(Dont place your self in it)
The villain of the arc:(use your self or a ncp)

what you think?
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue100/100Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue170/170Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 am

I think it will get more rp into this forum not only training.

I see that no one posts so I give you guys courage by posting my stupid arc here.

Name of the arc: Gekido of the Bear Country
Story of the arc: Many villages have reported that their village is being under attack by wild animals. It isn't just in one village but all over the world. All the shinobi villages (Konoha, Suna, Iwa, Kumo, Ame, Oto, Taki, Kusa, Getsu) will place one of their shinobi to start the investigation. The chosen ones meet and scatter around to find who or what caused animals all over the world to attack villages.
The hero of the arc: Chosen One from each Shinobi Village. Not Kage)
The villain of the arc: Gekido (From Bear country)

Gekido is a scientist from Bear Country. He has made an infection jutsu. When using the jutsu on animal it gets in Rage and in Pain. It will start attacking random living beings or just villages. While biting the other being the infection will spread. It also works on humans but not as effectively as with animals. If someone kills or makes Gekido to release the jutsu all will be okay.

His goal is to first take over the little villages, then gain a lot of money, hire missing ninjas and later take over the smaller shinobi countries like Takigakure or Amegakure.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue95/95Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue125/125Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:45 pm

That's not to bad. I like it, sounds really fun.
Back to top Go down
Cornelio Uchiha
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Cornelio Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue0/0Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah I like the idea of picking one shinobi from your village.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Name of the arc:Ressurection of the tailed beasts
Story of the arc:Long ago the tailed beasts were inserted into humans to promote military strength and to try and control the massive power that is the tailed beasts. Most people believe it is a legend others are more skeptical. Though the overall belief is that the tailed-beasts dissapeared with the death of the Jinchuriki's, but little did they know that an unknown evil force has mastered a formidible jutsu in order to release the tailed beasts from the prison of the owners death. Each Beast has gone to one of the nations and the people in that village are responsible for retrieving it and sealing it within a person or forming a way to either seal or destroy it. Its up to each villages Kage.
The hero of the arc:The village itself and how well they do will tell whether they die a hero or live in glory. (Kage will assemble teams probably)
The villain of the arc:Remnants or descendants of the Kuyuigosha Clan. People who long ago sympathized with akatsuki's plans and have now taken on there role to free the tailed beasts, though there intentions are to spread chaos. (NPCS:Anyone willing at least 5 or so)
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Just an idea, i've had for a while, probably got it from the latest manga lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue95/95Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Arc making contest Left_bar_bleue125/125Arc making contest Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm

No Bijuu things. They are long gone and aren't going to be used for this site.
Back to top Go down
Suzumo Hatake
NR Genin
NR Genin
Suzumo Hatake

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

oh alright ,its a great RP idea...I mean would could just destroy them, but whatever xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arc making contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc making contest   Arc making contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc making contest
Page 1 of 1