NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth Spear (Ayame's training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty
PostSubject: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 am

Name: Earth Spear
Range: -
Description: Doton • Domu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki member Kakuzu. After forming the needed Snake handseal, Kakuzu will harden his body using the Earth Element. This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen his arm to increase his striking ability. Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks.
Chakra- 7
-------------------------------------------------
-Day 1-
Ayame was at thick forest today. She couldn't even see the sun that was shining in the skies, only some sun rays passed through from places trees were little sparse. She was also surrounded by trees, some small some big. Trees had very beautiful leaves and sometimes gave a beautiful shadow effect. Ayame raised her classes a little and smiled. "A nice weather means a good day to train and I have just the jutsu to train". She punched and kicked the air a little and trees surrounding her to get herself bumped up. After about 2 minutes of that she stopped. 'Justu I am going to learn today will most certainly become one of her trump cards, at least while I am new Chunin and just starting to get stronger'
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 am

After doing some exercise and saying the words she was bumped up and ready to finally learn the jutsu. 'A doton jutsu called Earth Spear, I love this one, I can make my attacks stronger and have even stronger defence plus my Kaguya clan bones I am almost invulnerable to Taijutsu attacks but Raiton techniques might be a little pain'. Ayame raised her hands 'The hand sign was only Snake if I remember correctly, should have brought the scroll where I read it with me' She made the hand sign trying to first harden her fists. She knew that she wouldn't be able to do full body hardening in her first try so she wanted to take it slowly today.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 am

She infused earth chakra to her first trying to make them as hard as she could. Her fists started gaining a new color. They turned a little darker. 'Good just like I read it should be' Now that her fists were darker and probably stronger she wanted to test them out. She started walking towards one tree, it was quite big. 'A perfect target'. She smiled while hitting the tree with her full power. Normally the tree should be stronger than her first and cause her some pain but not this time. She didn't feel anything and also noticed that the tree had much damage. It almost looked like it fall over any minute now. After that Ayame kept practicing to learn the jutsu. She practiced three days in a row, every day being about 3 hours at the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 am

-Day 4-
Ayame was once again at the same training spot. Now she was already surrounded by damaged trees, some had already fell down and more sun shined to that spot. Ayame had been already able to harden her fists, legs and even a little bit of her upper body. 'No point wasting time, jutsu waits' She made Snake hand sign once again and started to fuse her earth chakra with body, this time trying to harden her full body. Her body turned darker -fists, legs, head, body under her clothing-. She smiled like she is used to when something good happens. 'I almost got the jutsu' Once again she ran towards a tree, smashing it down. She had realised that the first time she used the jutsu it was weaker than now. After some times she had almost learned the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

-Day 6-
She had come to a cliff, a huge waterfall next to him. 'I still love this place'
Ayame was at Takigakure waterfall, one of her favorite training places[i]. 'I still haven't learned the jutsu completely but when my life is in danger I think I release full potential of it and later I can do it again'. She started laughing "Wow, this might be my last day alive!". She turned her back and jumped off the cliff while already making a Snake hand sign. Her body quickly turned dark and strong looking, it was darker than normal. She was heading towards the ground at high speed. Ayame closed her eyes while making a big impact with the ground. Dust was all around her but she was fine. "Yes, I have learned my first B-Ranked jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Earth Spear (Ayame's training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:36 am

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Spear (Ayame's training)   Earth Spear (Ayame's training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Spear (Ayame's training)
Page 1 of 1