NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Hokage's Office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue95/95New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue125/125New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

New Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Kiza sat in his office doing paperwork. He was bored and waiting for someone to come in and need for him to do his first order of buisness as Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue70/70New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue120/120New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Asher nock on the door as his eyes was on the area of the larg amount of ki that he sense he could not keep his mind off of it and need to tell the hokages about it right away.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue95/95New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue125/125New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:56 am

"Come in." Kiza said

He was sitting at his desk wondering who was about to step in his office. For some reason Kiza sensed troubled lately and he hoped this was not it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue70/70New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue120/120New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Asher open the door and look around and said "nice place you got here pal." as asher smiled as he look around some he tunr his head to kiza and said "im here to tell you dawn is on the move i dont know where he is but i can tell you he is in the land of fire some where he might be coming here but i dont know yet."
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:15 pm

"I knew something like this would happen. We both need to train as much as possible to prepare ourselves. I would like for us to stick together right now. I feel like something is about to happen and we have a better chance of surviving together then on our own." Kiza said standing up

He slowly walked towards the window which looked out above Konaha.

"This is all happening so fast and all we can do is try to keep up my friend."
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 am

"wil kiza i will be off to Ayame and give her a update on the Neo-Akatsuki" Asher look at Kiza and said "Kiza don't die on me" as soon as he finish Asher walk off to meet Ayame and give her a update on the Neo-Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm

"Trust me Asher, I refuse to die just yet." Kiza said knowing Asher was already gone, but also knowing it would kill him to hold it in.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm

((Currently not in, I'll be back right after rp topic.))
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Kiza arrived back in his office waiting for Red. He couldn't believe that it was really him, his own blood. Kiza now had a new Nindo, since he already became Hokage.

'To protect my little brother with my life, that is my Ninja Way....My Nindo.' Kiza thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue0/0New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 pm

There was a knock at Kiza office door.Red had found the office of the hokage and waited for his brother to answer.He was all most in shock he was once again with his brother.The war may have spearted them but it couldn't keep them apart.Here he was in a village that he haven't seen since He was a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 pm

"Come in." Kiza said figuring it was his brother.

Kiza sat at his desk doing paperwork as he awaited his brother. Now he stacked it together neatly and set it aside while he waited for the person who was knocking to enter.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Red opened the door walked into the his brother office.Kiza had a stack of papers on his desk.Red guessed that maybe He just got done working on them."Hello big brother it seem I fanily found your office." Red said as he apprached the desk and sat down in a chair infront of Kiza's desk.He sat down faceing him.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:53 pm

"Hello little brother and yes it seems so." Kiza said taking a long look at his brother.

'I am truly shocked that I do have family left, I always thought I was alone.' Kiza thought to himself.

"Welcome back to the Village. I'm going to start working you soon, but do you have any experience going on missions yet? Since in the upcoming Chuunin Exams if you plan to attend you must've finished at least three missions."
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm

"Yes I have a little Expreinced in mission, I had to go discover the location of the waterfall village for the Otakage.But I still need to more to attend the chuunin exams." Red answered as he rember how he and the sound four ninja traveled to complete their mission.He the wonder Willl he come for me...Will he force me to come back or kill me...No matter as long as I'm with Kiza and Rin nothing can defeat me and with Kajikage he had nothing to fear
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Kiza seem the sudden look of concern in Red's face.

"What's a matter Red? You can tell me. Plus I need to know so we can be prepared for anything." Kza said wondering if he was getting anywhere with him.

"Also after you tell me I have a mission to take you on." Kiza said smiling
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 pm

"The Otakage.....I wonder if he will send or come for me, He is very powerful and I don't think I can take him alone."Red said nervourly.He then dugged into his pouch."But he he dose come for me I have something that might even the odds,I stolen the hero water from the waterfall but sadly it shorten my life span." Red added on.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Kiza's face expression became serious.

"Believe me, anyone coming into Konaha looking for a fight is defiantely going to get one. Plus don't ever and hear me clearly ever use that Hero Water unless your life or the life or someone you care for is in trouble. Trust me little brother you don't want to throw away your life for power." Kiza said now more determined than ever to continue training.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. I was going to take you on the mission, but I'll let you handle it. You may be my little brother, but you aren't little anymore." Kiza said smiling.

Then he handed him a scroll obtaining the mission Information.

Quote :
Mission Beat the Bandits Back

Requirement: Genin

Objective: Farmer Henry is in trouble again. This time, some bandits are planning to raid him while he’s asleep. Before you ask, no, he doesn’t know about it. The old man has enough to worry about. So you’re gonna set up a silent strike. Use the darkness to your advantage. Good luck.

Info:5 bandits, raiding a farm, barn, chicken coop, pig pen, water trough, compost heaps, bails of hay, that sort of stuff. Must beat them within 3 pages or they wake up farmer brown and you fail your mission. These guys aren't too easy so don't underestimate them please.

Inventory: Your team can use anything they have

"This was sent by his neighbors and they need us. Now hurry, his farm is in the Konaha Forest." Kiza said knowing Red should be able to handle this.
Back to top Go down
Cut Hyuuga
NR Genin
NR Genin
Cut Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Red noded as Kiza told him not to use the hero water unless he had to.So far Red didn't know what to use it for but he knew he might need it.Red was ready to use it because it drains his life span and Belived he was to young to die.He then smiled at how kiza said he wasn't litte anymore.It was true Red was geninn now and the last time he saw his brother he was like an toddle all most.He took the scroll and read over it."I won't let you down brother" He said and his flicker out the hokage's office heading towards the forrest.

(left topic)
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Kiza couldn't help, but put a big smile on his face.

"That's my little brother." He said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue50/50New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 am

Gatsu had only been genin for a short while and already he had gotten a notice to report to the Hokaoge's office, this was exciting. Gatsu arrived within minuets of the Hokage tower that stood in front of the Hokage mountain where the faces of previous leaders of leaf were carved. The dark haired genin took a deep breath before entering the compound adjusting his puppet more comfortably on his back. He went up a few levels and nodded at the anbu strolling around the perimeter and before long he had reached the Hokage's office. Gatsu gave light casual knock on the door, he had no idea what to expect, he hoped that his Hokage was a reasonable man and not an angry or difficult person.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 am

As he heard the light knock on his wooden door, Kiza's head slightly tilted up from his paperwork as he eyed the door.

"Come in." Kiza said as he continued to look at the door.

He had recently ordered for a Genin to come to his office and wondered if this was him or not. He just waited to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
New Hokage's Office Left_bar_bleue50/50New Hokage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am

A voice soon beckoned for Gatsu to enter, most presumable the voice belonged to the Hokage. Gatsu timidly opened the door and revealed himself. He was an adolescent youth around the age of 13, he stood about 5'6 with a skinny frame that estimated his weight no more than about 112lbs. His dark black hair and large puppet wrapped to his black in white cloth were his most prominent features." H.h-h Hello Hokage-Sama. My name is Kugutsu Gatsu, I am the genin you sent for sir"
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am

Kiza chuckled as he could tell the new shinobi was nervous. As he stood up Kiza began talking while he walked out from behind his desk.

"As you can see I'm only 14, being young myself I can related so there's nothing to be nervous about." Kiza said smiling.

He looked Gatsu up and down checking how he carried himself then walked back behind his desk sitting down. Reaching inside one of the drawers he pulled out a scroll.

"I called you here because I want you to go on a mission. For the Chuunin Exams you must have three missions experience so if you plan on continuing your life as a Ninja you must begin as soon as possible. Are you up for it?"

Kiza wanted an anwser before he handed the scroll to him.
Back to top Go down
Kugutsu Gatsu
NR Genin
NR Genin
Kugutsu Gatsu

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:49 am

"3 missions you say" Gatsu replied as he stroked his chin trying to remember if he had heard that rule somewhere else before. After failing to dig up any short term memory Gatsu felt it best to at least get started, progressing as a ninja was something he wanted to do more than ever." I accept Hokage-sama. What exactly is the mission anyway?" Gatsu said with a much more confident tone in his voice. It seemed his enthusiasm overthrew his originally shy disposition.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:22 am

"Ah. I am glad to hear you are up to it. When we have some Chuunin in Konaha. I will be leading squads on missions, but for the current time being I can't pick favorites. Also for the Chuunin Exams you need to be prepared so you going alone will help with experience." Kiza said

Handing Gatsu the scroll it read:
Quote :
Dear Hokage,
We need Konaha's services with an escort mission. It's only a D-Rank, but still important. We don't expect any attacks but we can never be sure. In hopes of you accepting the mission we will be waiting at the Konaha Gates. There is three of us and we would like to travel to the Sand Village. All your shinobi would have to do is drop of us at the Sand Village Entrance and then their mission will be complete.

Sincerely, The Three Iziki Brothers.

Isaku Iziki
Daichi Iziki
Akiko Iziki

"So head towards the Konaha Gates to meet them." Kiza said dismissing him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Hokage's Office   New Hokage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hokage's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next