NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:44 am

Dokugiri (Poison Mist)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
CK usage: 6
Using this jutsu, the user can create and blow a toxic gas from their mouth.
-------------------------------------------
It was a cloudy day. There was also strong wind, not enough to dear down trees but enough to make your hair move. Ayame was standing at the wide open field with about 10 trees around her. Today she had her hair tied so they wouldn't interrupt while she is training because of the wind. She wanted to learn quite cool jutsu today. Just like Earth Spear this jutsu was B-Ranked and Ayame might have some trouble learning it. She wanted to learn this jutsu because poison is a powerful weapon on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue170/170Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:44 am

Ayame quickly thought the jutsu through one more time so she wouldn't have to bother herself while learning. 'So I am going to learn Poison Mist today. I can crate and blow toxic gas out of my mouth when I learn it. I love this jutsu'. She took a deep breath in. "Okay, let's start working" She made the chakra gathering hand sign and calmed down so she could use her chakra freely. Ayame wanted to learn this jutsu like all the others. She closed her eyes and calmly waited while trying to form something similar to Toxic gas.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 am

Suddenly she opened her eyes and once again she opened her eyes. She took very deep breath and blew all the air out hoping that it would work and the Toxic gas would be formed. She looked in front of her and saw a little purple cloud but it didn't look like it was Toxic. The wind blew it away in seconds. 'Ah I don't know how to do it. I would love to have a sensei'. She smiled to herself. "Gotta keep trying and soon I will be sensei myself". Ayame laughed and started using the jutsu over and over again till she got a little better hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 am

After some times of using the jutsu and making only a little progress Ayame was starting to get quite pissed off and so she used more chakra this time. Once again she tried to from Toxic gas. She then took a deep breath in and then jumped back. While jumping back the cloud of purple gas came out from her mouth. It looked more toxic than all the times before and also was bigger. Like with all the other clouds or toxic gas also this one was blown away. 'Ah, still not good enough... The cloud needs to be bigger.' Ayame walked to one tree to get a shelter from the wind and also take a little rest.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

While she was resting Ayame started thinking. 'I can't wait to use this jutsu. It has many ways of usage. I can blow the gas from my mouth to use it as a cover to retreat.' She made a little pause in her mind. 'I hope I don't have to retreat, this is also very good jutsu while fighting, maybe I can make my opponent breath the gas in and then I would gain a strong advantage'. She smiled and after 5 minutes of thinking she got up and started to practice again.

Ayame couldn't master the technique in one day so she went training 3 days in a row till she finally mastered it.
Back to top Go down
Kiza Hyuuga
The Hokage
The Hokage
Kiza Hyuuga

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue95/95Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (95/95)
Health:
Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Left_bar_bleue125/125Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 pm

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)   Dokugiri (Ayame's Training) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dokugiri (Ayame's Training)
Page 1 of 1