NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Hello guest and wellcome to Naruto Rivals also known as NR. Here on NR we rp as our own characters not canons sorry guys. We also have 2 main rules that are.

1. Have Fun
2.HAVE FUN!

see ya

~Head admin: dawn~
NarutoRivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRivals

This is an all out naruto rpg site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Ayame Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue70/70Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 am

Asher walk up to the gate ad ask the waterfalll ninja where Ayame Kaguya live, as soon as he got the info he walk in the village and up to Ayame Kaguya house to gve her a update on Neo-Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinigamiclash.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:09 am

Ayame was walking home, bag full of food in hand. When she reached to her house Ayame noticed a man. It was Nara Clan leader who had become a Chunin like herself. She had talked to him before and wanted to know what was up. Ayame walked with her normal speed up to Asher. "Hello, so what are you doing here at Takigakure?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue70/70Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 am

"Ayame im here on business the Neo-Akatsuki are on the move i stop by konoha and told Kiza that dawn was in the land of Fire but i was not able to tell where Dawn is im afrade the Neo-Akatsuki will show up here and try to kill the kage here this may lead to the next great shinobi war." As Asher look at Ayame waiting for her to speak
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue170/170Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Ayame looked down a little while Asher was speaking. 'So they are' Ayame quietly heard what Asher had to say and then started speaking herself. "So Dawn is at the Land of Fire. They have new kage right and Dawn is a former one?" Ayame started thinking a little. "Oh and you said something about them coming here" Ayame smiled a little. "Their objective was curse mark hunt. I am most sure that Takikage don't have one even tough he is freakish, but still have to stay on guard" Ayame didn't know what to do with this information so she just waited for Asher to speak.
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 am

"I bet its just not curse marks Dawn is after i bet he afrade of them becasue thy hold power that no other human can gain if people gain this and all fight Dawn he will go down. will this is just a theory though if we manage to gain a curse mark then we can all work together and finish off Dawn once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Kaguya
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Ayame Kaguya

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Ayame started speaking while walking in front of her home door. "Afraid? Well Kages will probably become quite a problem for him but believe in Kages also" She opened the door and quickly placed food bag in house then walked back out in front of Asher. "But there is that 'If' we can get the curse mark. Anyway, Thanks for filling me in. Do you have any else information?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Nara
NR Chunin
NR Chunin
Asher Nara

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am

"none at the moment i will let you know when i find stuff out ok Ayame." asher started to walk off to the village gate off to Iwagakure to get some training under way Asher started to think to himself if he remember any thing about cursemarks.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
The Mizukage
The Mizukage
Egress Uchiha

Shinobi Infomation
Chakra Bar:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue400/400Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Health:
Meeting Ayame Kaguya Left_bar_bleue403/403Meeting Ayame Kaguya Empty_bar_bleue  (403/403)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Egress arrives and smiles to see his ultimate wife. He fucks Amaya's big butt and sweet pussy as she moans and struggles. Egress comes as he looks forward to see his son of his third wife become a great shinobi like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Ayame Kaguya   Meeting Ayame Kaguya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Ayame Kaguya
Page 1 of 1